Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s great advertising for her business but do brides need cold cups??
Yes to put their alcohol in, put their cup down next to a very similar one that a child is drinking out of.... Said child passes out in swimming pool

Reactions: 7
It's like those ads promising a bikini body in 5 days and the before picture has the model slouching, looking miserable, trousers under the gut. Does a 2 minute workout and is standing tall, happy face, trousers pulled up holding everything in 🙄🙄🙄
Usually with a different face too 😂

Reactions: 4
I think it's funny as Stacey always makes out like its just her at Rex Sports day but in reality her sister was also there for Hudson's sports day. You can hear Jemma in the background of Stacey's video. Of course Rex would have two medals. Rules don't apply to him. He probably took one of the other childrens.

Reactions: 25
Running on the splash pool bit is another accident waiting to happen.
At least teach them proper pool etiquette so they don’t get hurt.

Reactions: 14
Again there is no one actually in the pool with Rex !! Just filming from the side !
I just find that so dangerous !

Reactions: 13
Acting like she can never go to sports day because she works is a bit of a kick in the teeth. It’s not like she has a full time Monday to Friday job. Currently let’s asses what she does. The occasional day at loose women, the odd filming of sorting out peoples shite, arseing round the house with a glue gun, prancing round the pool in cheap mass produced giant swim nappies. Yep that’s relatable to nurses and doctors, care workers ect doing 12 hours shifts. Those who don’t have enough annual leave to cover the school holidays let alone extras like sports day and nativities ect.

Reactions: 36
When was the last time she was on loose women? It’s been a while hasn’t it?

Reactions: 6
When was the last time she was on loose women? It’s been a while hasn’t it?
Yeah indont be on why the made a big deal of her being back lol! It's used to be every Friday lol!

That pink Swimsuit is awful not flattering in anyway who on earth desgined it! The white with little flowers in looks like granny underwear!

Reactions: 7
So then tattlers ive just nosed on Jemma's stories that she had her nails done today so what happened to hen party nails or more importantly the hen itself? Lets have your theories! Mine is it got cancelled nobody wanted to go because nobody likes scraggy

• Haha
OK so why didn't she buy a plot of land ans build a house how she wanted it she has changed everything! Same with hichey!

Reactions: 9
I've not seen her on loose women since she was on talking about how men think women are flirting with them if said women have big boobs. Which was offensive drivel so maybe she's not been scheduled in since?? She is too thick to be on live TV tbh.

Rex very appropriately dressed for sports day today. She's utterly clueless.

Reactions: 9
I've not seen her on loose women since she was on talking about how men think women are flirting with them if said women have big boobs. Which was offensive drivel so maybe she's not been scheduled in since?? She is too thick to be on live TV tbh.

Rex very appropriately dressed for sports day today. She's utterly clueless.
I was thinking the same who puts a shirt on Their child for sports day?! I mean she has the towels shorts lol and what are them shorts he's wearing look like a skirt awful

I don’t know if I’m being extra critical, but surely the dog shouldn’t be allowed in the swimming pool? Not only would the hairs clog up the filters 😷 but they have such sensitive skin, surely chlorine is terrible for the poor little thing! She’s just so out of touch.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Sports day = sports clothes Stace! The clue is in the title! But no she puts him in a shirt & some mini skirt / shorts get up! I know it goes against some people’s thoughts but get his hair cut!! There’s long hair on a little boy but his is ridiculous now! She’s a bleeping head, I bet she doesn’t interact with any of the parents at that school, just wanders around thinking she’s queen bloody bee with sticker sister running behind her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel like every year she posts on sports day that she doesn’t get to attend many….and then attends. Maybe they all blur into one but I’m pretty sure I’ve seems similar the last few years running (only didn’t go during COVID?).

Reactions: 15
You know I’m actually going to both my childrens first sports day this year as I’ve stopped working for health reasons. I’m not exactly looking forward to it tbh, it’s my idea of hell but it means it to the children. It’s also one of my childrens last as they are finishing primary this year, I know I’m lucky that I can go to this one really. She harps on like she can’t get to them just to sound relatable to reel people In and keep her numbers up

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.