Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, actually m really like that second dress she showed…everyone on here always slags off her granny style dresses whenever she drops a new collection, I actually LIKE granny style dresses, but I would never buy one from ITS! I just dread someone thinking I’m trying to copy her style 😞

Reactions: 20
Ugh, actually m really like that second dress she showed…everyone on here always slags off her granny style dresses whenever she drops a new collection, I actually LIKE granny style dresses, but I would never buy one from ITS! I just dread someone thinking I’m trying to copy her style 😞
Thing is that dress is so similar to a Jac Jossa one I bought a year or so ago 🤦🏻‍♀️ All these collabs and certain collections are just rehashed ones of other peoples.

Reactions: 12
It looks very unflattering from this angle, especially the top part 😬
She does she bad angles on purpose to appear more relatable and so she can bang on about how she was ‘soo nervous with her mum bod’.. stace you’re actually slim. It’s not a crime. Bet she had this photo took specifically for the gram.. ITS wouldn’t use a bag angle like that to advertise their product.

Reactions: 29
I didnt mind the second dress either i dont thjnk its granny lot of floral print around this year its not scraggy that puts me off its the stupid price tag and the awful cheap polyester material if yoj want something similar New Look have loads in nice light summery cotton have a look on the website lots of choice on there ☺

Reactions: 8
'They said they'd clean' so they know you're grubby too 🤭 her range is slightly better than the previous but still awful and cheap looking. How does this stuff sell out? As for the gherkins in the pool in the background, can she do nothing alone??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dont mind the dresses- wouldn’t buy them, they’re cheap tat- but those swimming costumes are next level. They’re f*cking minging.

Reactions: 17
Woohoo here we go again

@MyrtleRV recap ?
Apologies @Leascarle, what a bloody day! I popped on and then during the day tried to write one in between things and when I’d just got it to about War and Peace length *poof*, Lord knows where it went… or maybe Stacey crept in and wiped it? I’ll ask about if they saw a woman with greasy red hair and roots in a pink swim suit anywhere near my stuff… I’ll have ‘er! 😉🤭😆

Anyway, so in brief it went;

• Pool
• ‘It’s not right for the Queen to have a big house everyone else pays for’ 😳
• Pool
• 12A Cinema trip with a 3 year old and 8 month old
• Pool
• Pool
• ‘Renovation of kitchenette/pool house storage
• Joe’s hat wearing in pool
• Pool

Well, that about covers it! 😬

As for the swimwear, at times she’s practically contorting herself to try and make herself look bigger than she is! It’s bizarre, why would you do that? Also with the first dress, since when is your waist directly under your boobs?! Least it’s her favourite collection (again), I’d be so sad if it wasn’t! How long before the yellow stickers are out in ASDA then I wonder?! 🤔🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep it's always her favourite collection plus i thought she meant a proper shoot not just her by the pool posting one outfit every hour
That’ll be why the wall was done! For a photo shoot and not that it wasn’t safe! Ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🙄

It looks very unflattering from this angle, especially the top part 😬
Why is she wearing pants under it? Does anyone buying it have to wear pants as well?

She looks pregnant in the swimsuits
It’s probably just baby tummy from Rose

Reactions: 8
Ha, I envy you for that. I'm a stay at home mum and I know I'm lucky and all that, but I'd love to escape at times, especially today.
I have a very stressful job as a social work manager in safeguarding and most days it’s easier than being at home! 😂😂🙈 being a sahm is tough!!

I do feel like a repeat myself on here but ….Stacey cannot pose for tit. She makes clothes look awful, at least other instahuns can wing it and strike a pose. I’ll never understand why companies ask her to model.

Reactions: 15
The collection does absolutely nothing for her shape she looks shocking and extremely grubby. Can’t imagine anyone would look good in any of it, especially the swimwear. . It’s all cheap and nasty.

Reactions: 15
‘Oh thank you for all your messages, you loved it, blah, blah, blah…’ 🙄

Well of course they did Stacey, of course they did… but here’s a poser for you; if everyone loves your stuff so much how come in a month or so’s time everything will be reduced down to a fiver on the ITS website?! 🤔

Still, least it’s your new favourite eh? And don’t you fret about them all getting reduced in the sale; your next ITS collection will be your new favourite when it comes out so no worries… bless ‘er and her fickle little ways! 😬

It’s a bit like what she’s done with the children coming to think of it. I mean before Roess was born everywhere she went she had Mick toddling around beside or doing the wall of death next to her and now look! It’s: ‘Rex, Rex who?! But look there’s my gawwwwwjuuussssss guuuuurrrrrlllll! Who’s my gawwwwwjuuussssss guuuuurrrrrlllll?! Is Roess my
gawwwwwjuuussssss guuuuurrrrrlllll?! 😳🤭😆

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.