Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re getting married at your own home, so can do any date, why do a Thursday so everyone else has to take time off work/school?
And during summer holidays so people likely to be away

Also, surely you would put Joseph Swash instead of Joe. Most people actually put there whole names in eg. Miss Stacey Chanelle Clare Solomon & Mr Joseph Adam Swash. I believe years ago it was actually the bride or grooms parents that invited you.

Reactions: 13
And during summer holidays so people likely to be away

Also, surely you would put Joseph Swash instead of Joe. Most people actually put there whole names in eg. Miss Stacey Chanelle Clare Solomon & Mr Joseph Adam Swash. I believe years ago it was actually the bride or grooms parents that invited you.
I think the invite comes from whoever is paying, so yes it used to be from the bride’s parents

Reactions: 8
It looks like the wedding is on the 21st of the month. So either 21st July or 21st august. More likely to be July I reckon
Not a chance she’s just sending these out, bleep honestly thinks we are stupid. Joe already let it slip it’s the 25th July as if anyone be sending out wedding invites 5wks b4 their big day 😡I hope no1 turns up 😂😂

Not the dead dog on the wedding invites 😂

also, Stace babes, nobody keeps other peoples wedding invite ‘forever’, sorry to say they will be popped in the recycling dallyn
Exactly right in the bin unless it’s your own 😂😂

• Haha
Oh look at liitle old me no fancy invites here just something hand drawn from a small business yeah alright Stace except just one small painting of the venue is £30 so those invites plus RSVPs i assume envelopes aswell must have cost an absolute fortune

Reactions: 15
And here comes the wedding spam, just dropped in out of nowhere 🙄🙄🙄 who gives a tit 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Ffs so even the wedding is at home. No chance of Rex and rose able to have a break away from pickle cottage

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It could say the 24th July the writing is fancy, bit late for invitations lol theybdead dog wtf she is a bleeping idiot lol

I don't think it will actually be legal they will have to do a registary office job too, they never leave that house

Reactions: 12
It looks like the wedding is on the 21st of the month. So either 21st July or 21st august. More likely to be July I reckon
Could be 24th July

It could say the 24th July the writing is fancy, bit late for invitations lol theybdead dog wtf she is a bleeping idiot lol

I don't think it will actually be legal they will have to do a registary office job too, they never leave that house
I mentioned they can’t legally marry in their garden and got a barrage of hate from the lecky followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d absolutely love it if half the guests didn’t arrive on time as they’re sat in taxis driving round and around Essex looking for ‘Pickle Cottage’ that doesn’t actually exist! 🤦‍♀️

You can just imagine the scene now, roasting hot after being sat in the back of a cab for hours in their chavviest wedding finery, the driver getting more and more exasperated as they get more and more screechy in their demands;

Guest: ‘Whaddaya mean you can’t find it, you have to find it, it’s Stacey’s wedding. It clearly says Pickle Cottage look, maybe you can recognise it, there’s a picture here on the invite here’ *thrusts invite in face*

Driver: ‘Right, I’ve had enough! I’m sorry but there is nowhere called anything like Pickle Cottage so I can’t take you there! I’ve had enough it this now, unless you give me a proper address I’m taking you back to where you started…’🤬

Guest: ‘She definitely lives in Pickle Cottage, she’s Stacey Solomon. Wait, maybe you’ve seen the dog, look… *pauses whilst other guest whispers to her* … oh wait, ignore that, the dog’s dead. I don’t suppose you’ve seen the dead dog?!’ 🤷‍♀️

They head back to where they came from. 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not a chance she’s just sending these out, bleep honestly thinks we are stupid. Joe already let it slip it’s the 25th July as if anyone be sending out wedding invites 5wks b4 their big day 😡I hope no1 turns up 😂😂

Exactly right in the bin unless it’s your own 😂😂
I have no idea where my own wedding invites are cos the other day I thought what time did I get married still have no idea

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What ridiculous bleeping invites 😂
A dead dog and a house that doesn’t exist, bleeping twilight zone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t wait to see footage of the Pickle cottage wedding. It’s going to be so tacky 🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Sick
I can’t wait to see footage of the Pickle cottage wedding. It’s going to be so tacky 🎉🎉
I’m dreading the montage. If she does a big long montage for making tit diy you can imagine the wedding montage. That’s if she decides to share it she may keep most of it private.

I’m dreading the montage. If she does a big long montage for making tit diy you can imagine the wedding montage. That’s if she decides to share it she may keep most of it private.
She’ll probably keep a lot of it private, especially if people are drinking, she’ll want to maintain the ‘I’m too good to drink’ tit she comes out with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm just glad it's not the 20th, my birthday, if it is the 21st that means she's getting married on a Thursday, I thought she'd wait for a Saturday.

Reactions: 5
It was Sunday 25th last year so makes sense to be Sunday 24th this year and they just postponed it by exactly a year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.