Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was Sunday 25th last year so makes sense to be Sunday 24th this year and they just postponed it by exactly a year.
I reckon she's sold the whole thing to a magazine, as an exclusive. And yes 24th July is a Sunday - with Jewish relatives she wouldn't get hitched on a Saturday. Sunday is the obvious choice.

She may have a Rabbi bless them, and a civil ceremony of sorts in the garden. It's legal in the woodland gazebo as that's classed as a fixed roof (yes really!) and put up a chuppa (canopy).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ffs so even the wedding is at home. No chance of Rex and rose able to have a break away from pickle cottage
Can you imagine that feral bunch running around a posh venue though? Probably one of the reasons it’s at her house is so she doesn’t have to shock horror control her kid, I mean she lets him pester the duck out of tradesmen and trash the in the style shoots, she’d have him up on the altar “helping” the vicar with the vows knowing her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can someone please tell me that the hob in that room doesn’t work..?! Because putting a wooden block and then Roess’ changing mat on there has just almost given me an anxiety attack!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Im just using what we've already got because im on a tight budget just like all of you my sheep except funnily enough it all looks new and how much has she spent on suncream and aftersun anyway plus why so bleeping much?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Little old me just using what I have 🥹
It’s not relatable if you’ve just spent a year having workmen around completing various rooms including a kitchen and bleeping swimming pool, you daft twit.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Im just using what we've already got because im on a tight budget just like all of you my sheep except funnily enough it all looks new and how much has she spent on suncream and aftersun anyway plus why so bleeping much?
Wedding won't be cheap either lol

Oooh Jemma just posted one of the hen do cold cups has the name Hayley on it any thoughts who that is my fellow Tattlers?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oooh Jemma just posted one of the hen do cold cups has the name Hayley on it any thoughts who that is my fellow Tattlers?
Not sure but she also said her sister in law is over from Switzerland for a week so maybe the hen do is this weekend and she is attending. Her name is Rhi

Reactions: 6
Her minions want to see the garage clear out but she's not willing to share.........why not?? She hosts a programme called "sort your life out" so why be so cloak and dagger?? Is that because there is no garage of doom???
Stocking up the pool room, bet all those swim nappies were new, why would you have that many for 1 child that couldn't really go swimming due to lock downs 🤔🤔🤔

Christ the bullshit, you could smell it from miles away! Does she really think we came down in the last shower?? 🚿🚿😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Her minions want to see the garage clear out but she's not willing to share.........why not?? She hosts a programme called "sort your life out" so why be so cloak and dagger?? Is that because there is no garage of doom???
Stocking up the pool room, bet all those swim nappies were new, why would you have that many for 1 child that couldn't really go swimming due to lock downs 🤔🤔🤔

Christ the bullshit, you could smell it from miles away! Does she really think we came down in the last shower?? 🚿🚿😂😂
And they wouldn't be any use after been stuck in a garage for over a year

There is no was all those goggles were packed up and brought from the old house. Same with the swim nappies. Such a liar.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Why did I think all the slippers was sanitary towels at first glance 🤣
I am sick of hearing of pool rooms and pool wall. Is she really running out of content. It’ll be wedding content and another baby mark my words especially if hinch has another soon

• Haha
Reactions: 17
rain is good luck, I’m hoping it’s so hot people can’t function
Yes, hot is awful. A friend got married a few years ago and it was one of the hottest days ever, the outdoor photoshoot had to be delayed until later afternoon because it was too hot to stand it in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably one of her sisters friend, she doesn’t seem to have any of her own.

Reactions: 11
Oh, she has now decided to share all her garage crap.... Hope it pisses down tonight as its all on the lawn 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.