Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be wrong but no way were those rolls cooked in that Aga.

For a start, the door is left open and she touched the door a tad too long, as if it was on she'd have burnt her fingers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I came across a LW clip from during this week when skanky was on. She was talking about how protective she is over the kids, and how she came to the rescue when zak came running in her room at 3am because he heard a knocking. Like yeh ok she really is trying pull wool over people's eyes

Went hunting for this
From 3.35
Further on she says she knows where all her children are!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys can I just ask as I’ve totally missed this, how do we know the older 2/3 sleep in the annexe?

Reactions: 4
Guys can I just ask as I’ve totally missed this, how do we know the older 2/3 sleep in the annexe?
It's in the wiki, we've seen the house plans and they are in the annexe

Reactions: 4
So Dirty Dave might have popped by Stacey's this morning but he's spent most of the day with Jemma says it all really!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally not thread related but I no longer get a notification if someone posts on here my life may be over

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her old house has been reduced… funny that nobody wants a house full of botched DIY and a bathroom that used to be a sand pit 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So Dirty Dave might have popped by Stacey's this morning but he's spent most of the day with Jemma says it all really!
I know she looks like the walking dead and is a bit irritating but I find her a lot more likeable and real (don’t shoot me haha) than skanky. At least she does things with her children and doesn’t seem to have blatant favourites. She just seems nicer I think and in all fairness if I was her I’d probably use skankys sheep to further my business too lol! In other news wtf was that dreadful table?!

Reactions: 22
I know she looks like the walking dead and is a bit irritating but I find her a lot more likeable and real (don’t shoot me haha) than skanky. At least she does things with her children and doesn’t seem to have blatant favourites. She just seems nicer I think and in all fairness if I was her I’d probably use skankys sheep to further my business too lol! In other news wtf was that dreadful table?!
I think she’s a nicer person and she actually has friends unlike the Skank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe now he’s a bit older he chose to let her post him 🤷🏻‍♀️ Once kids reach a certain age they can also have a say in what happens
Yeh I think he has just turned 15? I was surprised to see him on her stories but he has ovbiously gave his permission now whereas before his mum never wanted him on.

Reactions: 6
Stacey has shown Harry on ‘big’ occasions for Joe, winning DOI, Fathers Day in previous years and his 40th birthday. He just doesn’t seem to feature in anything not directly to do with Joe and day to day stuff. It must be very tricky for all involved if he has been ‘banned’ by his mum up to now and has decided for himself he doesn’t agree 😬

Reactions: 9
Could she not just let the moment be between the two of them, Joe and Harry, thay little kid has to be in there as well as always.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That's the skylight. she recently changed the glass on the stairs.
Yes but she said she was going to change that one in the kitchen b4!5£3 1 in the hall, but then might’ve changed her mind as said she loved it, but loves everything in thag house thag she’s ruined

Her old house has been reduced… funny that nobody wants a house full of botched DIY and a bathroom that used to be a sand pit 😂🙈
duck I forgot about the sand in the bathroom, thag was mental 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.