Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the putting suncream in those bottles

the bottles they come in will protect them from breaking down and becoming useless, the oxidation from being moved, I would sorry they wouldn’t work anymore

don’t people think at all ?

Reactions: 18
No doubt her sister will have stickers made for the suncream bottles as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I came across a LW clip from during this week when skanky was on. She was talking about how protective she is over the kids, and how she came to the rescue when zak came running in her room at 3am because he heard a knocking. Like yeh ok she really is trying pull wool over people's eyes

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I came across a LW clip from during this week when skanky was on. She was talking about how protective she is over the kids, and how she came to the rescue when zak came running in her room at 3am because he heard a knocking. Like yeh ok she really is trying pull wool over people's eyes
I saw this. He was scared cause a knock on the window.
Well yes he would be scared as no adult in the building to protect them.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I saw this. He was scared cause a knock on the window.
Well yes he would be scared as no adult in the building to protect them.
Yes! And I thought, so Zak had to walk all that way across to the house at 3am? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but what a shite breakfast. How many is she supposed to be feeding? 5 burnt cinnamon whirls some orange slices & a basket of bread.
Harry will eat the 5 cinnamon whirls by himself, I make them & my 5 yr old can eat 3 easily 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but what a shite breakfast. How many is she supposed to be feeding? 5 burnt cinnamon whirls some orange slices & a basket of bread.
Harry will eat the 5 cinnamon whirls by himself, I make them & my 5 yr old can eat 3 easily 😆😆
She said Harry did a full English as well. Imagine there’ll be a gap before she shows that, and indeed Joe, who the breakfast was actually for!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Strange ideas she has of being protective.
Most parents would take it as a given that a child could come to them at night time if frightened or ill or whatever.
Then again, most parents would take it as a given that the children would be sleeping in the same house as them. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Harry’s posting on Instagram, something about lost my account, got it back?! Weird how she’s suddenly allowed to mention Harry all of a sudden

Reactions: 8
She said Harry did a full English as well. Imagine there’ll be a gap before she shows that, and indeed Joe, who the breakfast was actually for!

Ah- Ok, missed that bit. Too appalled by her mistreatment of the cinnamon whirls.

Because obviously, 14:30 is when most people are eating breakfast 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harry’s posting on Instagram, something about lost my account, got it back?! Weird how she’s suddenly allowed to mention Harry all of a sudden
Maybe now he’s a bit older he chose to let her post him 🤷🏻‍♀️ Once kids reach a certain age they can also have a say in what happens

Reactions: 9
Although- (yes I’m apparently hung up on this breakfast 😆😆)
Who the hell serves fried eggs in a trifle bowl? And they’ll be clay cold by the time they’ve finished ducking about taking & posting photos of the overcooked monstrosities

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just serve the fry up like a normal person. Why make more dishes for poor Mandy to wash?!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It’s one thing to lie by omission and not tell the truth by not mentioning something or to allow people to assume something that actually isn’t true; like your children sleep in main house with you for example. It’s still lying, don’t get me wrong, but it seems less deceitful somehow. 🤔

To downright just lie though, which she must be, unless Zach came all the way from the annexe to wake her as he heard knocking, is another level of deception. Perhaps Zach rang her and she went to check it out, I can believe that, but for him to be scared by hearing a knocking sound and then get out of bed in the dark, walk across the lawn, let himself into the main house (which you would imagine to be locked) and go into her and Joe’s bedroom to wake her, pah, I don’t believe it for one second. 🤷‍♀️😖

So she’s lying, downright lying at that and so if someone’s lying to make people to believe a certain narrative or situation, you have to think why? Why go to the effort, why just not let people think what they want and be done with it. It’s simple really; she knows that Leighton and Zach’s sleeping arrangement isn’t good. In fact it’s worse than that, it’s wrong and there would be a level of outrage if people knew the truth and so this is why she creates this untruth and compounds upon it; as if the reality became known she’d not just lose face, but a lot more than that too. 😳

Wouldn't it be embarrassing if her children’s sleeping situation became a topic of discussion on Loose Woman for example?! Oh the shame! Would serve her right though duplicitous witch! 🤭😆

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Maybe now he’s a bit older he chose to let her post him 🤷🏻‍♀️ Once kids reach a certain age they can also have a say in what happens
I thought this, I thought I bet hes turned 16. Hes probably always wanted her to but his mother won't have allowed it. Will have been awfull for him always feeling left out.

Think he's just turned 15.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.