Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she got rid of the colour in that window!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I just can’t cope with her trying to make out she works so much she can barely make sports day.
What a delusional, ungrateful, out of touch, piece of tit she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe she got rid of the colour in that window!!
Do we know if it was an original stained glass??

She's literally ripping the heart and every bit of character out of that house...really sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Do we know if it was an original stained glass??

She's literally ripping the heart and every bit of character out of that house...really sad 😔
It wasn't original. Very little of 'Pickle Cottage' is original. Even the beams etc on the outside of the house are recent additions.

Reactions: 4
I don’t like stained glass windows 🙈 but then I didn’t like any of the house when she bought it (I don’t like it now either haha) I don’t understand why she didn’t buy a house more suitable. But then she wouldn’t have her tit diy content would she?

Reactions: 15
I cant believe she got rid of that lovely window. She's destroying that house piece by piece

Reactions: 9
Those bikini bottoms are literally the same shape as those tenna discrete black pants. They look absolutely awful.
And guess what Stacey. Seeing you in that awful get up really doesn’t make me feel better about my body.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She needs to stop now with the swimwear shots. I’m sorry but my eyes can’t cope anymore. Those bikini bottoms are rank, looks like she’s got a nappy on underneath, she looks padded out . That’s not a comment about her body shape btw there’s just something weird going on when she wears bikini bottoms.

Reactions: 13
And I feel like she's sitting in such an awkward position to make herself look a bit bigger too
She is, why i don't know as she is naturally slim and there's nothing wrong with it! Probably so she can be relatable!

I agree with above all the bottoms look like nappies

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.