Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are absolutely right 👍shes much more relatable she seems loveky

Yes I totally agree with you 👍 they can all shoot me too now cos I think shes great 👍
I like Jemma too! People say she used stacey etc but thats just good business sense lol! She takes her kids places makes sure they have hobbies etc! And she doesn't use filters she must know people on here call her whatever and she still doesn't care!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I like Jemma too! People say she used stacey etc but thats just good business sense lol! She takes her kids places makes sure they have hobbies etc! And she doesn't use filters she must know people on here call her whatever and she still doesn't care!
She actually does use filters......I'll say no more..... 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't think me or anyone else are upset at all about cradle cap gate 😂 it's just there are 1000s of things little miss perfect gherkin poppins does that concerns are raised over and rightly so but mum shaming for cappy scalp is just a bit harsh in my books.

Anyway she needs poking so we have a new topic to witch about 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Cleanest they've been now she has that pool 😅

I don't know why people getting upset over the cradle cap comments. Stacey spends so much time doing tit rather than sorting it. That's the issue. Let's not turn this into mumsnet 🤣

Reactions: 6
I don't think me or anyone else are upset at all about cradle cap gate 😂 it's just there are 1000s of things little miss perfect gherkin poppins does that concerns are raised over and rightly so but mum shaming for cappy scalp is just a bit harsh in my books.

Anyway she needs poking so we have a new topic to witch about 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
She hasn't given @WilmaHun a shout out in a while - come on stace say hi to Wilma 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dunno about anyone else but her stories of Pickle Cottage Mansion give me that uneasy feeling where I compare what other people's children have, to what my child has. I hate that I do it. We live in a small-ish flat that we don't own. Not a massive garden. My son is loved beyond measure but I just can't help but feel a pang of jealousy at what she has!

Reactions: 8
I dunno about anyone else but her stories of Pickle Cottage Mansion give me that uneasy feeling where I compare what other people's children have, to what my child has. I hate that I do it. We live in a small-ish flat that we don't own. Not a massive garden. My son is loved beyond measure but I just can't help but feel a pang of jealousy at what she has!
Try not to feel jealous of her, just remember she's a skanky bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Don’t be jealous. She has stuff…. So what? Ur child will grow up loving u unconditionally…. Her kids unfortunately are gonna grow up knowing that she used them for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Good morning at almost 3pm yet again….and again in front of your cesspit pool.. just duck off already.
You know it’s not even cute or funny with the good morning as if you have just not realised where the day has gone as if you are soooo busy.
It would actually be a bit more relatable if you did post a gosh where has the day gone type post but not if you day has gone arseing about in the ‘garage’ lining up your fake flowers ect.

Reactions: 16
At least your clean swkanky can even wash herself or her kids properly

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Other than a pool which she can only use a handful of days a year what else does she have? No friends, a family that mostly seem to tolerate her only and a head full of this sane idea that she works really hard and deserves everything she has. Im pretty certain both her older children will end up living with their dad's and the younger two will end up in thereapy/rehab while she has nothing but a small 2 bed somewhere. Her insta likes wont last forever and she has nothing to fall back on. I dont know whether you saw a few pages back i said i work in a nursery and we have got a few kids that have wealthy parents. We did a handwriting exercise with them recently and they had to write the best thing about their mum or dad none of them wrote the holiday to Dubai or the outdoor pool they all wrote things like my mum cuddles me when im sad or my dad always reads me a bedtime story those are the things that matter the most to kids and i have been where you are but as long as you love your little one and do your best for him with playtime , routine etc then you're already doing a million times better than scraggy

• Heart
Reactions: 33
"Good morning" late afternoon again with that gormless grin and those terrible roots. She really is a bleep.

Reactions: 13
Other than a pool which she can only use a handful of days a year what else does she have? No friends, a family that mostly seem to tolerate her only and a head full of this sane idea that she works really hard and deserves everything she has. Im pretty certain both her older children will end up living with their dad's and the younger two will end up in thereapy/rehab while she has nothing but a small 2 bed somewhere. Her insta likes wont last forever and she has nothing to fall back on. I dont know whether you saw a few pages back i said i work in a nursery and we have got a few kids that have wealthy parents. We did a handwriting exercise with them recently and they had to write the best thing about their mum or dad none of them wrote the holiday to Dubai or the outdoor pool they all wrote things like my mum cuddles me when im sad or my dad always reads me a bedtime story those are the things that matter the most to kids and i have been where you are but as long as you love your little one and do your best for him with playtime , routine etc then you're already doing a million times better than scraggy
That's so true. My husband works with someone whose wife works in a nursing home. Anyway, some of patients are well off and never spent time with their children and they don't visit them now as they never really knew their parents. Not to digress, but I can see some of Skanky's kids not bothering with her when they are older and resenting her. I'd rather have my life than hers, she's one of the shittest mum's out there.
I remember reading that the older 2 were homeschooled before Mad Mick came along, anyway I think she'll home school the golden two, can't have them mixing with Joe public.

Reactions: 12
Shes such a positive role model in a world that seems to revolve around how you look good for her 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree about Jemma….. I wouldn’t wanna bump into her in the dark but she works bloody hard, her husband clearly adores her, her children are always out and about, have hobbies and look clean and tidy. She’s still odd though😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The good morning in the middle of the afternoon is all for engagement, the sheep will be messaging her about it.

The roots are bleeping terrible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is her hair wet or is it grease????? Them short jumpsuits she wears do nothing for her, she needs someone to tell her what suits her shape

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.