Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched that montage and actually said duck off out loud. but everyone called this when she was hacking that cottage apart.
Painting straight onto wood without all the prep.. acting like she full on tiled that bathroom but instead just had a play with tradesmen tools .. putting up a million bought things saying pickle cottage just ugggggh no thanks love

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why would anyone buy a book on how to decorate pickle cottage? Unless you have your own pickle cottage...it's like buying a car manual when you haven't got a car!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Will she include cutting a hole in the wall in the nursery cupboard to fit the drawers….. did I imagine this? Do any tattlers remember 😂 I just think this book is ridiculous majority of the stuff she did to “pickle cottage” was either free or out of the sheeps budget.
Yes, was it in Mick's room?

Reactions: 4
Why on earth would anyone want to buy a book about how she decorated her house??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sticking up for her but I think I read somewhere Harry’s mum won’t let her post about him. This happens a lot with blended families in or out the public eye. I follow Jac Jossa and she’s had to explain on several occasions she isn’t able to post about her husbands son because Teds mother doesn’t want her to 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jac the Tossa (I hate the f@cking woman) was using the boy for ads. Stacey probably did the same with Harry and his mum told her to do one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just about to ask I really can't sit through it I got bored lol why didn't the big boys room get in her montage stupid cow
Don't get me wrong I really can't stand the stupid cow but the living room and kitchen aren't in it either because she never did them. Looks like it's mostly the cheap tat she did herself she's included

Reactions: 5
Jac the Tossa (I hate the f@cking woman) was using the boy for ads. Stacey probably did the same with Harry and his mum told her to do one.
I’ve followed her for years and not once have I seen her use Ted for any type of ad 🤷🏻‍♀️ The girls yes but Ted no. Not sure about Stacey as I don’t actually follow her anymore.

Bullshit does she not get birds shitting on the washing in the trees. Also standing in all those weeds to hang out would annoy the life out of me. Just get a bloody rotary away from the trees and be done with it, you aren’t some Mother Earth nymph skipping through the sunflowers 🙄
Excellent point youve made 🤭

I was just about to ask I really can't sit through it I got bored lol why didn't the big boys room get in her montage stupid cow
It’s because she didn’t do the boys room. Her dad did some and sharp did the rest I Believe. I think she made Leightons bed and maybe hung s few decorations.
I wonder if the test tube monstrosity she did in the conservatory will be featured 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Within our budget.
duck off you head, you wouldn’t know a strict budget if it jumped up and smacked you in your face.
Not to mention all the freebies they got that the average, hardworking person doesn’t get.

I didn’t see the end. Book announcement incoming in a few mins?
You just wouldn't use the word budget when you have all her wealth would you 🙄its like the time she was giving advice on how she'll save money due to the cost of living going up 🤦‍♀️she would get more respect if she would just be honest and say shes in a really privileged position and feels so sorry for those that aren't or if she just kept her trap shut 🙄🤨

Reactions: 12
Bullshit does she not get birds shitting on the washing in the trees. Also standing in all those weeds to hang out would annoy the life out of me. Just get a bloody rotary away from the trees and be done with it, you aren’t some Mother Earth nymph skipping through the sunflowers 🙄
She’ll have no problem getting 10k steps in every day trekking to the annexe & the clothes line. I think that wooded area is way out the back of the house, the annexe is to the front

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She very conveniently skipped the annexe where her 2 older boys are banished too. Such a despicable woman
She showed the boys' kitchen, but I couldn't figure out where it was, as the wall outside their window appears to be the cottage, which would mean they are not in the annexe? 🕵🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She should have called the book "If it doesn't move paint it beige" my favourite quote from this thread ever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone wondering whats shes gonna talk about once all this is complete 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.