Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found this photo of so called pickle cottage on the internet what is that room on stilts on the left hand side. Is the annexe shown on this photo. It looks so different than what I imagined
I think the room above the stilts is Rex' bedroom and where the stilts are is where the kitchen has been extended.

Also £18 for that crappy book. Holy fuckballs 😳😳😳

Reactions: 9
She’ll have no problem getting 10k steps in every day trekking to the annexe & the clothes line. I think that wooded area is way out the back of the house, the annexe is to the front
There are wooded areas to each side of the house. The annex is to the front.

Reactions: 3
The amount of people licking stinkys hole on hinchs thread it hilarious
That’s one of the reasons why I stopped coming on this thread, a lot of them would come over here and go on about how great Skanky was and then discuss Hinch. I’ve lost count of the amount of times I had to write ‘This is not a Hinch thread’ 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I look forward to hearing Jo Frost aka Supernanny’s review of this book - in particular Rex’s bathroom step and how safe it is for children 😂

hope Stacey’s book comes with a warning:

‘DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY OF THESE DIY PROJECTS AT HOME’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I look forward to hearing Jo Frost aka Supernanny’s review of this book - in particular Rex’s bathroom step and how safe it is for children 😂

hope Stacey’s book comes with a warning:

‘DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY OF THESE DIY PROJECTS AT HOME’
Makes me wonder if the whole family are daft cos whys no one else noticed the lack of safety 😲

The arse licking is relentless, are they on commission or after a follow off her ladyship 🤢
To be honest I can't look ill wait for it all to die down a bit now I think

Reactions: 4
You can't look after a family of 4 / 5 kids including a toddler and a newborn, work and renovate a house yourself and write a book all at the same time. It's not even vaguely realistic. Show some honesty Stacey, tell people you have help including a Nanny and workmen. Also your budget???!!!! The audacity when she's been given so much for free brand work.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I would rather eat my own tit then purchase this stupid bleeping book. The good bits were gifted the rest is amateurish tit you knock up when your bored and rip down the next day except skanky forgot and it’s still collecting dust to this day 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can't look after a family of 4 / 5 kids including a toddler and a newborn, work and renovate a house yourself and write a book all at the same time. It's not even vaguely realistic. Show some honesty Stacey, tell people you have help including a Nanny and workmen. Also your budget???!!!! The audacity when she's been given so much for free brand work.
She can shes amazing and even finds time to love us all to the moon and back and read every message how does she do it 🤷‍♀️😲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbh given the state of the work she’s done in that house she’d be better off giving the blank book with just the cover on she’s got to Rex and Joe along with some crayons and get them to draw some home improvement ideas. Let’s face it, it couldn’t be any worse than some of the shite she’s put her name to and probably a better read! 😉

In all seriousness though she’s got a bleeping cheek really; anything that has been done decently or to any standard in ‘Pickle Cottage’ hasn’t been done by her and there are countless things she’s started and then it’s all gone quiet and what’s the betting some poor tradesman has had to go in and right her wrongs whilst having to dodge her and her meddling ‘can I have a go’ ways and a kamikaze two year old! 😳🤭😆

The boys’ kitchen in the annex never came with the drawing and title of it … I wonder why 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is it just me who didn’t actually realise that montage post was about a book launch? I was like oh, ok?

Reactions: 4
Why would anyone want a book on how she ruined pickle cottage?
It's not relatable for anyone else.... Oh wait I want to buy it to help me sort my games room and swimming pool

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.