Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find that disgusting! She wouldn’t let Zach, Leighton and Rex lick the baby all over so why is it ok for the dog to do

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Don’t know about you but I really don’t find it funny when my baby is clearly distressed by the dog licking her. Tell Teddy no and stop reinforcing this behaviour ! She looks like she’s about to cry !
She's not happy at all poor little thing , I wouldn't like it either, and god knows what else he's been licking 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
That’s absolutely disgusting dogs lick their genitals and she is letting that dog lick her baby they have no boundaries in that house she really doesn’t deserve children. They are just props to her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And now she’s doing the hinch twit thing of labelling her bleeping baby’s feet with a sad face. Not once have I ever looked at my child’s feet and thought about them being cute ect. They are feet ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Don’t tell me the something special that arrived that she’s making a montage for is a bloody washing line? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The poor baby. Correcting the dog needs to be done in a stern tone & not a friendly tone or the dog won’t understand it’s doing wrong.
They seriously need to introduce boundaries between the kids & the dogs.

Why would u want to hang your washing up there
I was thinking the same, the amount of creepy crawlies that would be crawling through the clothes

Reactions: 12
The poor baby. Correcting the dog needs to be done in a stern tone & not a friendly tone or the dog won’t understand it’s doing wrong.
They seriously need to introduce boundaries between the kids & the dogs.

I was thinking the same, the amount of creepy crawlies that would be crawling through the clothes
Its deffo tone of voice with a dog just once is enough if they've been taught whos boss its all in how you say it and a dog brought up around kids should deffo know that no is NO!!

Reactions: 6
And now she’s doing the hinch twit thing of labelling her bleeping baby’s feet with a sad face. Not once have I ever looked at my child’s feet and thought about them being cute ect. They are feet ffs
She ones of those parents that thinks their children’s tit don’t stink.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Bullshit does she not get birds shitting on the washing in the trees. Also standing in all those weeds to hang out would annoy the life out of me. Just get a bloody rotary away from the trees and be done with it, you aren’t some Mother Earth nymph skipping through the sunflowers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You must have! Little kid feet are so cute, especially my own kids

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The dog video is disgusting. Also I highly doubt she washed the slobber off Roess before a hand/arm/foot went in her mouth. Dog bum germs, just what a baby needs to ingest.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.