Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to comment on how folks look
BUT , the undead sister hit every branch of the ugly tree when she fell out didn't she 🤣😱🤭
So did Stacey. In fact sometimes I honestly think she is the uglier of the two..
[/QUOTE]
Aww bit mean ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh duck off, she has pickle cottage on the drawer inserts too? 😂
Came on here to say this. Ffs you know where you live...we all know its called Pickle Cottage. Ifs pathetic. Like those people who get their own name tattoed on themselves.
Either we are getting a home range called Pickle Cottage what is the point?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Came on here to say this. Ffs you know where you live...we all know its called Pickle Cottage. Ifs pathetic. Like those people who get their own name tattoed on themselves.
Pickle cottage isn’t even a cute name either .. pickles stink then again suppose it suits them well

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She will probably feel a right twit when all her ‘pickles’ are too old to put up with being called pickle and she’s called her house that and every single thing inside it has it plastered all over it. It really is pathetic. I wouldn’t mind - it’s not even a cottage

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This aga competition she stumbled upon on Instagram whilst having a stalk….you have to follow Stacey to enter 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This aga competition she stumbled upon on Instagram whilst having a stalk….you have to follow Stacey to enter 🧐🧐
The whole ‘you can win an Aga’ thing in itself is ridiculous when you think about it! I mean, an Aga is a) a pretty difficult thing to use if you’ve never used one and b) is actually pretty big, not just the size of a ‘normal’ oven and it’s not going to be able to go just anywhere. I mean, you’re not going to shoehorn it in to your regular tiny galley kitchen between the fridge and the washer and keep the toaster on top! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤭

Crikey, should one of the sheep actually win I think both the Aga provider and the winner would get the shock of their lives! Still, I’m sure it will give Stacey a big ole warm feeling in her heart knowing she’s helped share the Aga love… 😳

… Just kidding! The company told her if she promoted them on her Instagram they’d do all the work and alterations she wanted to get done on her Aga like swapping out the classy original silver handles for chavvy gold for nowt. Happy days eh Stace?! I mean, it would have been dreadful if she’d actually had to put her hand in her pocket and have to contribute a penny more than she absolutely had to on the renovation of her largely free kitchen. 🤨😖

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thats so cool!! Love the basketball theme. Never knew he was interested in it but how would I. Unless the Rs are involved, we don't hear about it

I love that she has 'stepmum to Leighton' in her insta bio hes always included and its so lovely.
I'm a bit more sceptical. If she didn't have step mum to Leighton we wouldn't know she had a connection to SS. I feel highlighting the "step" singles the person out. She could gave just put mum/step mum without his name. That said he looks very happy in his photos and his cake doesn't look like it will feed 1.
My husband is the only one from his mum with a different dad. His brothers all by her husbsnd. My husband even changed his surname so they all had the same His step dad will tell everyone who will listen "all though he's not my son, I never treat him differently"...my response is "you just did". I get 40+ years ago it was probably a thing but I literally see my husband tense when he says it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m a step parent and I think unless your a step parent yourself it’s something no one else can really understand

I could go on for hours but I see #stepparentgate happening and I don’t want to be the one to start it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not only does she feel the need to lay her whole outfit out for the huns to fawn over, bra included 🙄 she has to wave that bloody tea about as well
Would you wear that bra under that little body suit? When did she go out and buy that outfit, or did she fly someone in to buy it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not only does she feel the need to lay her whole outfit out for the huns to fawn over, bra included 🙄 she has to wave that bloody tea about as well
I’m just pleased she added she was wearing trousers! I was just looking at the outfit thinking ‘surely not, surely not, there’s got to me more than just gold knickers on her bottom half?!’ 😳🤭

Although thinking of Stacey Solomon’s knickers isn’t a place I want to be! I feel quite unclean! Cheers for that Stacey, nice one! 🤢😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hope mad mick comes in and wipes his dirty hands all over it😂😂

13 years fo doing what? I thought it was thag home program thing sort out your house or whatever it’s called?? She’s not been doing thag for 13 years has she??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.