Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone mentioned it before but I didn’t take it properly onboard; when you look at the nomination even though it’s for ‘Sort Your Life Out’ out her name isn’t mentioned! 😳🤭😆

View attachment 1251608
So if the show was to win. Wouldn’t the production team accept it and not Stacey since she’s not listed? Therefore she wouldn’t need an acceptance speech.
Also wtf is she wearing? It looks horrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks so awkward in the solo pics 😳🤣 joe actually looks OK for once 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But the real question is will she have her Greggs in a bag with her?! Will she even be able to do without?! 🤷‍♀️😉😆
also if she is permitted access to a mic (🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 hope not) will it be Instagram Stacey (all squinty eyes, giggling, over the top giddiness and breathless voice) or Grown Up Stacey????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wearing cream/white (I’m colour blind haha), climbs in among the weeds for a photo. Makes sense I suppose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The BAFTA photos wow. Why can’t Stacey just do a natural nice smile , why does she have to do that fake awful smile she does. Ahhhh why are people soo reeled in by this woman she’s sooo fake

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Why does she ‘like’ all of her own insta posts? Is that a thing?! 🤷🏻‍♀️😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Please someone say to her but you haven’t been nominated Stacey! The programme has! She thinks she’s Ant & Dec both together of the presenter world! Let’s see if they are drinking tonight - you know cos they don’t?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She definitely chose that outfit so people thought it was wedding pictures!
Imagine living your life like this 🥱🥱🥱

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Is there a more rotten outfit? The state of those pants too. And her greasy grey rooted hair pulled up, no need for hairspray, the grease will keep it in place. Again, Stacey, YOU are not nominated. If the show wins, you shouldn’t go up on stage and steal the thunder of the creators/production team. That stupid ‘oh lil ole me’ face she pulls. So they’ve tired the kids out and what, they’ll sleep now all day and be up when they should be gone to bed tonight. Dee-lusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.