Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she ‘like’ all of her own insta posts? Is that a thing?! 🤷🏻‍♀️😅
I bet she claps herself too! It’s a pet hate of mine; I can often heard shouting at the TV when people do it! 🤭

It’s like ‘well done me!’ 👏 Smug bastards! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anybody else secretly hoping that Mad Mick (aka Rex) wipes his filthy face or hands all over her outfit while she’s left it unattended on the bed?! 😂🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why on earth has she not gotten her hair coloured? Not a fan of the outfit at all and yes I also thought a secret wedding for a moment but gave myself a wee shake and realised that wouldn’t happen cos it has to be all about Stacey so a certain mag will have rights to it 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Someone on the comments saying she thought they'd gotten married and not told "us", as in the sheep. I wish her commenters would realise that she doesn't give a tit about them 😂

• Haha
So if the show was to win. Wouldn’t the production team accept it and not Stacey since she’s not listed? Therefore she wouldn’t need an acceptance speech.
Also wtf is she wearing? It looks horrible.
I imagine she would do the speech as the face of it. Like Tess would do the speech if Strictly wins

Reactions: 5
So if the show was to win. Wouldn’t the production team accept it and not Stacey since she’s not listed? Therefore she wouldn’t need an acceptance speech.
Also wtf is she wearing? It looks horrible.
Of course this but she’s turned it round to be about her getting the award personally

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Her whole body needs a bra, she’s just one big saggy mess.
Her face could do with a sack over it as well 🤮

why feature a bra which so obviously was not going to be needed with backless top??
That whole outfit is shapeless. And that side profile 😷 Jesus, she could open a tin with that nose

I’ve just written something on her Instagram that will probably get me blocked - but it was worth it 🤣

and how many people have to write the same thing saying they thought they were wedding photos. How bloody boring these people are

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Someone on the comments saying she thought they'd gotten married and not told "us", as in the sheep. I wish her commenters would realise that she doesn't give a tit about them 😂
They are hilarious, she kept buying a house and her pregnancy hidden from them for as long as she could. It's quite sad that they think she's their friend.

• Sad
  • Haha
I thought they’d got married….

but Witaf is that outfit? My nan had doylees like that on the coffee tables back in the 80’s.
It looks like something Crystal Carrington would wear.
Stace, Dynasty is calling from 1981, they want the outfit back.

Reactions: 12
I'm a bit more sceptical. If she didn't have step mum to Leighton we wouldn't know she had a connection to SS. I feel highlighting the "step" singles the person out. She could gave just put mum/step mum without his name. That said he looks very happy in his photos and his cake doesn't look like it will feed 1.
My husband is the only one from his mum with a different dad. His brothers all by her husbsnd. My husband even changed his surname so they all had the same His step dad will tell everyone who will listen "all though he's not my son, I never treat him differently"...my response is "you just did". I get 40+ years ago it was probably a thing but I literally see my husband tense when he says it.
I would out step mum in my bio if I had "mummy to little Emsie" so my stepdaughter felt acknowledged. Even though she's 11 and doesn't have insta.. I suppose it's an acknowledgement to the rest of the world that you love them and they are your family. I do kinda get it

Reactions: 11
Indeed, but listening to Stacey go on you’d think it was all about her! I just found the fact she’s not mentioned anywhere amusing when she’s making out like it’s just her up for the award, when in reality, it’s the people who produce it that are! 🤦‍♀️😆
She is going on like SHE is up for a bafta,its actually the TV baftas not the actual BAFTA awards😆😆😆 and what's she going on about waiting 13 yrs for it when 'sort ya life out' has only had 1 series 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't shoot me. I like the outfit. Wish she had done something different with the hair and the smile thing she does stresses me out😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.