Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ergh I have to say that eBay advert……there’s a small business for that…. Gives me some form of Stacey post traumatic shivers. She’s ruined the term small business

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will she remember to go to the BAFTAs? Like she forgot to go to the ntas the other year. I hope she doesn’t win I can imagine her coming on her stories crying and using wondering how it happened to little old her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
At least use the same hand for your tit video. We’ve all seen ya ring before stace #showoff

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Will she remember to go to the BAFTAs? Like she forgot to go to the ntas the other year. I hope she doesn’t win I can imagine her coming on her stories crying and using wondering how it happened to little old her.
Oh god the fake crying will be ubbearable!

Reactions: 7
What a dirty woman! Look at the state of that coat 🤮
It’s not as if she even spilled something down herself today and hasn’t been able to wash it. In the photo someone uploaded days ago of her and Hoe at the cinema it had this mark too.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is that not an undeclared ad for the aga company considering it’s her own aga in the competition photo that SS has reposted?!

Reactions: 5
Is that not an undeclared ad for the aga company considering it’s her own aga in the competition photo that SS has reposted?!
I imagine it was more of a barter agreement. We’ll give you a discount if you then share our competition to your five million followers. I think that’s how a lot of influencers get round the #ad rules.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I haven’t commented on this thread for ages because I couldn’t keep up with it 😂 just needed to say though, why does she lie about such ridiculous stuff. Making out that she just happened across that competition by scrolling through Insta, yet when you look at the post she’s involved it! Drives me bat tit crazy that these shitfluencers feel the need to lie all the time!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I thinI she’ll win something and I also think she already knows which is why she’s making the effort tonight.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Baby Rose with the puppy.
It sure looks like your typical rescue dog that one.
Sorry to bring up an old bugbear but it really boils my piss how that pair with four kids were allowed to jump the queue and break the rules of the dog rescue charity fora gorgeous dog that they would have had no problem finding a fantastic home for.
They could have rehomed that little poppet a thousand times over.

Reactions: 24
Baby Rose with the puppy.
It sure looks like your typical rescue dog that one.
Sorry to bring up an old bugbear but it really boils my piss how that pair with four kids were allowed to jump the queue and break the rules of the dog rescue charity fora gorgeous dog that they would have had no problem finding a fantastic home for.
They could have rehomed that little poppet a thousand times over.
It makes me so angry. I got turned down a couple of months ago from rescuing a puppy from Macedonia because I have a 2 year old, yet that twit gets given one with a 2 year old and a baby.
The alleged rescue that she got the dog from blocked me on Instagram 😂

Reactions: 16
It makes me so angry. I got turned down a couple of months ago from rescuing a puppy from Macedonia because I have a 2 year old, yet that twit gets given one with a 2 year old and a baby.
The alleged rescue that she got the dog from blocked me on Instagram 😂
So sorry to hear that you got turned down, and yes seems the dog rescue place in question went on a blocking spree.
A sure sign of having something to hide.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The state of the 2 of them. They look more like they should be bin diving round the back of the Co op than earning £££s on Insta. They always look so grubby and poor, whilst we know they are soap dodgers they're certainly not short of money. If I had their money I'd spend some of it on improving my appearance with skincare and makeup. Oh and washing my hair regularly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.