Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought this whys it all about him 🤬😡

Oh it has done my head in i had a party for one of my 2 and all cos one of the kids who was much younger lost pass the parcel and cried his mum said to me oh thanks for that meaning I should have let him win 🙄😡
All the parties my 3 year old has been to everyone gets a go at unwrapping the parcel. Not like the good old days where pass the parcel was exciting to see if the music stops on you now its just like waiting for your turn 😂😂
My daughter has a party coming up soon and there might be a few kids who get upset 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just seen an article online that some woman named their child pickle and it wasn’t a nickname. Surprised Stacey didn’t actually do that 🤣
Apparently it is a nickname and they are actually called ocean the papers twisted it lol not sure whats worse though lols

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but if you're having to buy gifts for your other kids on their siblings birthday, then yeah they're probably a tiny bit entitled. Kids literally get one day a year which is only for them. I'd have been FUMING if my brothers got gifts on my birthday
Exactly, that's how to make your children into overindulged entitled spoilt brats. Did Skanky give Mick and Rose a present? I'm guessing she wouldn't have given Z one.

Reactions: 16
Exactly, that's how to make your children into overindulged entitled spoilt brats. Did Skanky give Mick and Rose a present? I'm guessing she wouldn't have given Z one.
Exactly why does the non birthday child need a gift?! It isn't Xmas! I even get the non birthday child a present to give the birthday one a pressie maybe I'm running their noses in it😂😂😂 I admit if there's a new baby and I'm taking a pressie for the new child I will take the other child a bag of sweets but that's as far as I'd go 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All the parties my 3 year old has been to everyone gets a go at unwrapping the parcel. Not like the good old days where pass the parcel was exciting to see if the music stops on you now its just like waiting for your turn 😂😂
My daughter has a party coming up soon and there might be a few kids who get upset 🙈
I used to DJ kids parties with my ex and one mum once said she wanted all the kids to get a go at unwrapping the parcel because there were sweets for each child. It went on forever and was pressure on me cos I had to remember who had and hadn't unwrapped! I agree it was more exciting back in the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly why does the non birthday child need a gift?! It isn't Xmas! I even get the non birthday child a present to give the birthday one a pressie maybe I'm running their noses in it😂😂😂 I admit if there's a new baby and I'm taking a pressie for the new child I will take the other child a bag of sweets but that's as far as I'd go 😂
Same here, I always buy a birthday gift and Christmas gift off the other child. I always give a sibling a little present if they've got a new doing as I always think they may feel pushed out. It's completely different buying them a gift when it isn't their birthday.
Back to Skanky I can't believe I stopped looking at her page, I forgot how anyone she is

#birthdaypresentgate
I'd forgotten about gates, this thread and gates 🤣

Reactions: 7
Yes I agree that’s the only time I get the other kid/s something when I’m visiting a new baby and don’t want the other sibling/s to feel left out. But even then it’s nothing huge just something like pencils and colouring books

Reactions: 11
I wonder why she's never taken the kids to Disney. We are waiting until our youngest (2) is slightly older to appreciate it, as not sure it's something we'd be able to afford more than once. But she has so much money, why has she never taken them herself? Leighton face in the step Mum's posts about Disney are heartwarming
I often wonder why she doesn’t take them on nice holidays or days out that suit the bigger boys.. I mean if you had the money surely you’d want to do that..

Reactions: 21
I used to DJ kids parties with my ex and one mum once said she wanted all the kids to get a go at unwrapping the parcel because there were sweets for each child. It went on forever and was pressure on me cos I had to remember who had and hadn't unwrapped! I agree it was more exciting back in the day!
Ah back in the day, when the pain of the music stopping just as you’d passed the parcel to the person next to you was real! Thinking back though we knew that’s the way it was, there was no sulking or cries of ‘that’s not fair’ as well it was fair and we knew better than to question it! Oh yes, there was none of this present for everyone malarky then. 😬

Then again I’m a child of the 80s and our parents used to have ‘chicken pox parties’ so everyone would catch it whilst they were kids. I’ve often thought if Covid had happened back then our parents would inadvertently sent us all off to our doom on the pretext of getting it out of our systems! 🤭😆

I have tbh I often wonder if the reason Stacey always gets Rex presents too is because if she doesn’t she knows he’ll kick off big style and/or just open the birthday child’s presents anyway! Bless him, he hasn’t got a chance when he gets to school because as Stacey and Joe have never told him ‘no’ he’s going to get a real shock to the system and he’s not going to make many friends. 😖

Leightons step mum treats him better than his own mum , his step mum treats Leighton and her own child the same, I can see that from only viewing photos.
Im so happy that he is getting spoilt and made a fuss of for his special birthday.

There is going to be a whole lot of resentment in that house in years to come when Leighton and Zack start to see how Mad Mick and Rose get treated on their birthdays compared to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I tell you something, I hope the BAFTA people catch a glimpse of her practising her acceptance speech whilst using the Greggs sausage roll she’s eating out of the bag as the microphone and the undead’s star biscuit as the award and decide to revoke her nomination.

Now don’t get me wrong I’m by no means a snob but she gives a new meaning to the word common! Dear bleeping God, please don’t let her win and be it they’ve just invited her to show diversity! 🤭🤬

Reactions: 17
Can't wait to see what she's wearing to the Baftas 😵‍also wonder if Joe will take off his cap if he's going with her 😱

Reactions: 9
I tell you something, I hope the BAFTA people catch a glimpse of her practising her acceptance speech whilst using the Greggs sausage roll she’s eating out of the bag as the microphone and the undead’s star biscuit as the award and decide to revoke her nomination.

Now don’t get me wrong I’m by no means a snob but she gives a new meaning to the word common! Dear bleeping God, please don’t let her win and be it they’ve just invited her to show diversity! 🤭🤬
I’m shocked she’s even nominated, I pray to god she doesn’t get it as she’s going to be more unbearable 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.