Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't she even give him proper candle he's got a bleeping t-light! Christ can only hear her screeching
All screaming like banishes, it seemed she was screeching louder than normal, prob to let us tattlers know how good a mother she is

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Dont worry she’s going to caulk the gaps 😂
Well that’s alright then! 😉

Will that stop them being wonky though? It’s not her fault mind; if you squint and squish your eyes up like she does and look at the one she’s done already it does look straight! Sadly to the rest of us who use our face normally and keep our eyes open wide so we are able to see out of them, those bits of wood are cockeyed, no doubt about it! 🤦‍♀️😖🤭😆

Good old Stacey eh? Systematically ruining ‘Pickle Cottage’ one DIY task at a time! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That cake has tipped me over the edge , he gets a tiny cake you can tell because it so slim it barely fills the cake board , 10 is a special birthday because it’s double digets, Rex got a massive 3 tier cake for his 2nd birthday last year I literally want to cry 🥲

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Poor Leighton he always looks so happy on his stepmums insta and on skankys he just gets pushed out so much 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What style or decade is she aiming for here 🤷‍♀️

Sorry for the unfortunate angle of the screenshot 😱😱
That's what I thought, if you wanted cupboard like that why not get them to start with??🤥🤥
Theres noway she cut up all them pieces of wood anyway, she brought then obviously, lying witch,
Pissed me off so much with showing mad mick off in the football strip,poor leighton cant have anything atall for himself 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just realised his football shirt had the name Solomon on the back. Is it normal to go by a different surname depending if you are at home with your mum or dad? I thought as they were together when he was born he had his dad’s surname but I might be wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That poor baby shoved in a bumbo style seat at 9pm whilst her mother demos her Primark haul for engagement.
The poor kid is clearly desperately wanting to sleep- sucking her dummy rubbing her eyes and reaching to be held.
Just cruel
Shes taking the piss now I think
He’s not the golden child so will be forgotten poor thing seems so lovely too 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe how blatant the favouritism is here. That poor boy it’s his 10th birthday ffs make him feel special
This is another problem for Rex’s entitlement , it may seem small now (to her, clearly not anyone else as it is a massive deal) but her allowing him to be so involved in his brothers birthday will make him grow up to feel entitled even on someone else’s day. Make it known it’s his brothers day , not his. Let him sulk about it and learn his lesson. It’s not all about him

That annoying snotty spoilt brat kid that lunges to blow the candles out on someone else’s birthday comes to mind. Always pisses me off. Teach your kids that although you love them more than anything, it’s not all about them and they must sit back and allow others to be made to feel special too. I only have one child for now (still a baby but I plan on giving her siblings) , but when she has a brother or sister best believe they’re being treated the exact same way in all ways possible , specifically on birthdays and celebrations of their individual achievements

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry but 'Leighton loves Rex so much'.. Nooooo I think Leighton loves getting to open his presents himself, loves to not have a camera shoved in his face at every given moment and loves a bit of peace and quiet.
Christ the child has ONE day a year dedicated to him and she lets little Tarzan in on it. If I roll my eyes any harder I'll give myself a migraine.
Yeah I thought this whys it all about him 🤬😡

I can’t believe how blatant the favouritism is here. That poor boy it’s his 10th birthday ffs make him feel special
This is another problem for Rex’s entitlement , it may seem small now (to her, clearly not anyone else as it is a massive deal) but her allowing him to be so involved in his brothers birthday will make him grow up to feel entitled even on someone else’s day. Make it known it’s his brothers day , not his. Let him sulk about it and learn his lesson. It’s not all about him

That annoying snotty spoilt brat kid that lunges to blow the candles out on someone else’s birthday comes to mind. Always pisses me off. Teach your kids that although you love them more than anything, it’s not all about them and they must sit back and allow others to be made to feel special too. I only have one child for now (still a baby but I plan on giving her siblings) , but when she has a brother or sister best believe they’re being treated the exact same way in all ways possible , specifically on birthdays and celebrations of their individual achievements
Oh it has done my head in i had a party for one of my 2 and all cos one of the kids who was much younger lost pass the parcel and cried his mum said to me oh thanks for that meaning I should have let him win 🙄😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I shouldn’t really give a toss, it doesn’t affect me & it’s not relevant to my world but I’m so sad for Leighton. I could never really dislike a child because I’m an adult & like to think a reasonable person but Rex, BECAUSE of Stacey gets on my bloody nerves. It’s not cute or funny Stacey!! He’s a bloody pest!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Why in the name of all that is holy is she getting GEORGIAN windows put in, to her TUDOR house? (and as has been said, who plasters and decorates and THEN gets new windows?!)

She has no sense and no style. What an absolute mess (her and the house)

Best bit from today was whoever said Mad Mick looks like a burst sofa, that killed me 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s wearing a different top in Stacey’s story and she’s put it in black and white so the colour difference isn’t obvious. Back with the pre-records then? She must think we’re stupid

• Sad
Reactions: 12
this made me chuckle because I've been wondering the same and I love the way you asked it 😂
I aim to please

I can’t bare to look at her posts this evening cos I’m #teamleighton but do we think that she treats him like that cos he has a whole other great family that she’s not included in ?

• Sad
Reactions: 10

I knew someone at school whose mum bought the siblings a small gift on others birthday.
Baffled me at age 13 as we had been told that birthdays were super special (even more so than Christmas!) and seeing this favouritism today reminded me of the entitled cow of a person that school “friend” turned into.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I knew someone at school whose mum bought the siblings a small gift on others birthday.
Baffled me at age 13 as we had been told that birthdays were super special (even more so than Christmas!) and seeing this favouritism today reminded me of the entitled cow of a person that school “friend” turned into.
I do that..nothing wrong with it 🤷‍♀️
Neither of my children nor any of my friends children are entitled 🙄

He’s wearing a different top in Stacey’s story and she’s put it in black and white so the colour difference isn’t obvious. Back with the pre-records then? She must think we’re stupid
Leighton has been wearing numerous different football tops throughout the day.
Probably birthday gifts

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I do that..nothing wrong with it 🤷‍♀️
Neither of my children nor any of my friends children are entitled 🙄

Leighton has been wearing numerous different football tops throughout the day.
Probably birthday gifts
Hi Stacey/Sticker Sister/Dodgy Dave/Tan Joe 👋🏼
* delete as appropriate 😂🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.