Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but 'Leighton loves Rex so much'.. Nooooo I think Leighton loves getting to open his presents himself, loves to not have a camera shoved in his face at every given moment and loves a bit of peace and quiet.
Christ the child has ONE day a year dedicated to him and she lets little Tarzan in on it. If I roll my eyes any harder I'll give myself a migraine.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Not been on here for a while. I've not read through the thread yet, but I had to come straight over when I saw it was Leighton's birthday. I wonder if she's going to make more of an effort for him this year, we know he's her least favourite child. It looks like Mick has been slightly pushed aside for the new cash cow.

Also is noone calling Mick Mick now or Mad Mick?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Sorry but 'Leighton loves Rex so much'.. Nooooo I think Leighton loves getting to open his presents himself, loves to not have a camera shoved in his face at every given moment and loves a bit of peace and quiet.
Christ the child has ONE day a year dedicated to him and she lets little Tarzan in on it. If I roll my eyes any harder I'll give myself a migraine.
Little Tarzan 🤣🤣 brilliant 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Little Tarzan 🤣🤣🤣🤣 howling

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So is Leighton not even doing anything for his birthday? 🥺 poor boy, I understand postponing his party but surely you can do something in the meantime, why does he have to wait til the pool is done anyway?
Yes don't forget he 'begged' to go to the nickelodeon (if that's how you spell it) on Monday! More false promises for leighton she said the pool will be ready for him, then thinks its funny its not! Stupid witch

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So his big birthday surprise was going to be the pool, but she hasn't even made sure it was finished in time, and instead of arranging something else as a party she delays for a week or two, which funnily enough will be around Rex's birthday.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Not been on here for a while. I've not read through the thread yet, but I had to come straight over when I saw it was Leighton's birthday. I wonder if she's going to make more of an effort for him this year, we know he's her least favourite child. It looks like Mick has been slightly pushed aside for the new cash cow.

Also is noone calling Mick Mick now or Mad Mick?
He’s still mad mick 😂

So is Leighton not even doing anything for his birthday? 🥺 poor boy, I understand postponing his party but surely you can do something in the meantime, why does he have to wait til the pool is done anyway?
That will be done for the golden child mick birthday on the 23rd

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Leighton’s dad and step mum appear to be celebrating his birthday with him. Thank goodness for them. That poor boy deserves so much better. Stacey is a complete and utter disgrace. Rose and Rex are her precious crotch fruits and nobody else matters

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She didn't do anything for him last year, but when it came to Mick's birthday she went all out.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Leighton’s dad and step mum appear to be celebrating his birthday with him. Thank goodness for them. That poor boy deserves so much better. Stacey is a complete and utter disgrace. Rose and Rex are her precious crotch fruits and nobody else matters

Crotch fruits stop it :LOL::LOL:

Are their pages public? Nosey hole over here wants to look

• Haha
They were, but I'm not sure of they went private after everyone nosied at them last year
His is private if I'm looking at the right one. I presume hers isnt. A few people said she made a big post about him this morning

Lolling at this article from 2017

View attachment 1245165

View attachment 1245168

Whats her name?
I don’t think we are allowed to say her name because she’s not in the public eye. But I googled Stacey’s ex and his wife’s name is in his bio on Instagram so found her from that.
i only looked because I saw that Stacey said Leighton had his friends round and someone said that his dad and step mum were celebrating with him. On her stories theres Leightons sister and it says off to celebrate her brothers birthday in Essex.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think we are allowed to say her name because she’s not in the public eye. But I googled Stacey’s ex and his wife’s name is in his bio on Instagram so found her from that.
i only looked because I saw that Stacey said Leighton had his friends round and someone said that his dad and step mum were celebrating with him. On her stories theres Leightons sister and it says off to celebrate her brothers birthday in Essex.
She's so full of tit, he will be at his Dad's, she is the queen of pre-records.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.