Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she won’t do anything till the last minute as she can never remember the poor forgotten one.
Hope he has a lovely birthday though, he comes across as a lovely boy

• Heart
Reactions: 24
also does anyone know why we all have little hats on ?
I believe it’s because it’s Cinco De Mayo; a Mexican day of celebration (I knew that fact a day diary would come in useful somehow!) 🇲🇽

So I guess that means we can drink tequila for breakfast?! 🤷‍♀️🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s an absolute c u next Tuesday with zero manners, decorum, relatability, spacial awareness or an inch of class. She is a chav that got lucky & sells her life for money
Well said! I came over to say exactly this but you said it much better than I could. She is such a smug dislikable person.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was it Leighton’s birthday she ‘forgot’ about last year and he had the lamest celebrations?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I believe it’s because it’s Cinco De Mayo; a Mexican day of celebration (I knew that fact a day diary would come in useful somehow!) 🇲🇽

So I guess that means we can drink tequila for breakfast?! 🤷‍♀️🤭😆
Of course it does I’m amazed u had to check 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm wearing my special Corona (beer) cinco de mayo t-shirt that I bought many moons ago from a lovely waitress at Chiquitos. Getting it's yearly outing. I wonder how many other people have one...anyone??

Is it me or does Roess’s incredibly unsafe looking crib of doom also seem to double as the washing basket? Tbh it’s probably a better use for it! 🤭😆
Washing basket??? I don't think much washing actually happens in pickle cottage #wedonttalkaboutMandy

Besides putting paint covered clothes in the same wash as stuff for baby Roess is just 🤯 as babies skin is much more delicate than adult

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Washing basket??? I don't think much washing actually happens in pickle cottage #wedonttalkaboutMandy

Besides putting paint covered clothes in the same wash as stuff for baby Roess is just 🤯 as babies skin is much more delicate than adult
This was last night; now imagine the basket on the floor on legs with Roess plonked inside it, ta dah! 😉

Although I totally agree with you on the washing front, I think Mandy had a hand in that room being clear, not Stacey. Stacey of course would have been too busy cramming Doritos into her gob whilst covering her Primarni haul with the dust from her orange fingers! 😳🤭😆

5B1B7997-32CE-4457-BAB7-A3F5193521D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Leighton. His birthday post is all about his precious Rex wanted to wear a football kit too. Bollocks did he. Leighton is up at the crack of dawn every day anyway stace for the journey from the annex for his lift to school.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Poor Leighton. His birthday post is all about his precious Rex wanted to wear a football kit too. Bollocks did he. Leighton is up at the crack of dawn every day anyway stace for the journey from the annex for his lift to school.
Did she not make some big fuss a while back about Leighton wanting a new football shirt and she wasn’t going to get him one and yet now we see Rex decked out in a full on strip and it’s not even his birthday! 🤦‍♀️

Mind don’t anyone be saying that Roess and Rex are her favourites ‘cause that’s just not true! Thingamejig and wasshisname are just as important, so there! 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Rex in on Leighton’s birthday I see? Looks like a brand new kit but wouldn't get leighton one a while back! Why does it matter if Rex wanted to play football?! You didn't need to mention that on a post for leighton

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Wtf is Rex hair like. Ffs he's like a burst couch. She needs to get it cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So it’s Leighton’s birthday but it’s all about Rex…. Nice.
Also I dislike her eating whilst talking / videoing it makes me feel physically sick. Yuck.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Not a chance she’s managed to clear a full house full of washing, I’ve 3 boys and mr & my husband and I can confirm it’s never empty lol

So it’s Leighton’s birthday but it’s all about Rex…. Nice.
Also I dislike her eating whilst talking / videoing it makes me feel physically sick. Yuck.
I was just coming onto to say the exact same thing, never seeen mick in a football top and now there he is with 1 on and saying he loves football. Poor Leighton

Reactions: 17
Why wasn’t the thread called sort your lies out I thought that suggestion had the most likes ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.