Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Atta girl Stacey, you go ahead and glue random bits of white wood to your brand new kitchen 😳😳 duck me
You know persistent offenders can be banned from doing certain things like entering certain areas or drinking, well they should do the same for Stacey. 🤭

She shouldn’t be allowed to go anywhere near, let alone buy anything from DIY stores and anything to do with tools, home improvement or decoration should be completely off limits to her. The woman has no sense of style or what is tasteful whatsoever and when you combine that with her very little skill and aptitude it makes for a dangerous combination! 😳🙀🤦‍♀️

If the worst gets to the worst the Police could be used to enforce it. I can just imagine a team taking over the grounds of ‘Pickle Cottage’ as the negotiator uses a loudhailer to tell her:

‘Stacey, this is the Police. Step away from the glue gun and put the paintbrush down and walk slowly towards my voice with your hands in the air. You are being arrested for crimes against taste and the complete destruction of a once promising house. You do not have to say anything. But, it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court…’ 😉😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
New to this site! Loving it. Just a thought, aren’t those stone bricks going to get splattered with fat?
No as the aga will prob never be used lol

Leighton’s dad and step mum appear to be celebrating his birthday with him. Thank goodness for them. That poor boy deserves so much better. Stacey is a complete and utter disgrace. Rose and Rex are her precious crotch fruits and nobody else matters
I just had a nosey, she seems to genuinely love him not like Stacy with joe oldest son. Wonder if all the designer clothes stay at the dads, couldn’t see scruffy letting him wear them at hers. When she refused to let him get a fball top not that long ago

Surely if she wanted that style of cupboard….wren could have fitted those doors. 🙄
Another thing she’s ruined, she’s not got a bleeping clue

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Who spends their son’s birthday gluing cheap
Wood to a brand new kitchen?! duck off Stacey 🖕🏼

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So, hang on, she was giving away her washing machine because it was the wrong colour but the washing machine in todays pictures is white... The same?

Rex was going to open leightons presents wasn't he and she cut off the vid.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I feel so sorry for Leighton I guess the fact he’s the same age as my son means I feel more for him but he comes across as such a dude and I just want to look after him

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Why is she saying she bought the kitchen when it was gifted for free lying cow of to the ASA i go.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
If she wanted doors like that why didn't she get her kitchen from somewhere that does doors like that...

Oh because then she would have had to have paid 🙄

Also who plasters before replacing the windows.....!!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Can't she even give him proper candle he's got a bleeping t-light! Christ can only hear her screeching

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is the poor boy not even getting a grid post or montage ☹

Just looking at her grid posts out of interest and other than the post for Zachary's birthday, he hasn't appeared on a grid post that doesn't involve the cash cows since
December 2019 and Leighton was May 2019 at Stacey's baby shower!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I looked back and she did grid posts for Rex and zac, all Leighton gets is some pre-recorded stories.
Nothing for him last year either.
Could she make it any more obvious she doesn’t give a f**k

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
A - bleeping -TEA-LIGHT!!!!!!!! 😡😡😡 as a parent I have a selection of crappy candles I keep just cos I might need them or forget!! Knobhead!!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Is it just me or do her teeth look bigger than normal? It’s like they are pushing her lips out further than usual? Has she had them redone lately??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice Leighton's hair change colour between stories. Stop filtering kids ffs
Don’t understand why Dove pay her to advertise for them. Funny how when she is paid to promote Dove and body positivity she doesn’t use a filter. The rest of the time she filters herself and her kids. She should be dropped from their campaign in all honesty.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.