Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t get up till lunchtime but I saw her in my local toy shop at 11am lol
What parent of 4 kids including a toddler and a baby doesn’t get up till lunchtime 🙄 (And then even lie about it but be openly seen outside)

Who on Earth has an entire cupboard just for pasta. Also if all the kids are at home, they’re a family of 7. Surely pasta for 7 people just means they use an entire jar for one meal. This is ridiculous
I was thinking the exact same thing it’s some amount of pasta and surely it’s not hard to see what pasta you buy in the packet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand why you would post showing your children all not in bed at nearly 10 pm on a school night. Especially when the bigger boys have to go out in the dark to the annex. I would worry myself sick with my 10 year old in an outhouse. What if he was really unwell, or upset? Do we think she has cctv or monitors?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Rex, Leighton and one of her sisters girls

edit: just checked a photo I took and she’s wearing the same clothes too so she isn’t posting a pre-record. Strange thing to lie about
So whats she like out and about then ?is she different or just the same?

I don't understand why you would post showing your children all not in bed at nearly 10 pm on a school night. Especially when the bigger boys have to go out in the dark to the annex. I would worry myself sick with my 10 year old in an outhouse. What if he was really unwell, or upset? Do we think she has cctv or monitors?
Its probably from hours ago and shes now showing it dont believe for a min thats only just been taken

Reactions: 8
How olds the eldest one? Is he really asleep there or been told to pretend he is? Seems odd
Hes 14 poor thing why would you keep making them pose like this? its a bit strange isn't it almost like she has some sort of attention seeking disiorder i mean surely other celebs post things without having to go to all this trouble 🙄yes post photos of your kids but just post what they're actually doing 🤦‍♀️

Who the duck has took that camera looks like it’s been took from the ceiling
😄 🤣 😂

😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m surprised she didn’t have the store closed off for her arrival and a red carpet put out 🥴😂

Looks like my cats ashes ⚱
Why don't they do days out 🤔surely that would be more fun and its not like shes not got the money why are they always home 🤔

Reactions: 9
The most recent video of Rex with the spider is so fake imo, it's like he has been told what to say because it's so robotic!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I see she’s still world blind! Priorities for Stacey- Take pasta out of its bags; stick labels on your pasta jars; put them in your pasta cupboard; put your jars of pasta sauce on a plastic whirly wheel thingy, so you can choose which one is for which pasta; Go shopping for £50 worth of space ships to put in mad micks sand tray; take silly pics of you and your sister; take posed pics of your kids pretending to be asleep on Mother Earth.
Look, Look at me, look at my brats most beewitifullest/funniest/cutest kids in the whole world. Oh and Look at my luverly swimming pool.
Yes, and we look and see the cash cows that really got her all this!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I have visions of her barking her orders, carefully positioning everyone into her desired ‘vision’!

‘Right Leighton, you’re down the end, nope you’re awake so remember; eyes and teeth; big smiles! Zach, you curl up here, you’re pretending to be asleep. Yes, I know it’s next to my bum but it won’t be for long, enough of your cheek Zach, just do it!

Rexy, you come up here and cuddle in next to mummy with your bottle. Yes, we’re playing the sleeping game again so don’t open your eyes until mummy says so, ok? Now Joe if you just lay Roess down on my chest and position the blanket and then get yourself up that step ladder and let’s get a quick pic showing the world just how relaxed and natural we are on a Sunday night!’ 😳😖

🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.