Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Stacey, we all know the real reason you got that beige toilet... it's so it hides the big skid marks around the bowl from the stinking big shites you and Joe curl out 💩 because we all know you don't clean your loo, and I doubt Joe even knows there's such a thing as a toilet brush

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She has no shame …. Accepting a free kitchen …. Shame on Wren too . It’s so distasteful and downright wrong .
shes clearly got the money to pay for her dream kitchen. If she wanted she could have paid for her kitchen and made the agreement with wren to pay for one for someone in need of they were offering out anyway

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I see she's back to going outside for her morning fag then!

I swear she's filtered that magnolia, I've never seen one that pink. I've got one in my garden (the bloody thing is enormous, when we moved in it was about 5ft tall, it's 4 times that now) mine is quite pale pink/white. It is lovely...for the one week before it start shedding petals everywhere!

Reactions: 18
Tell me you read here Stacey without telling me you read here, does it annoy you that your bestie Hinch copies everything you do?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Paper matchet eggs" is that the same as papier-mâché eggs Stacey?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ is she really this dumb or is it all an act?! Part of me thinks she's as thick as a plank.of wood, just like her sticker sister 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn't look Easter at all just aload of flowers stuck in and not "eastery flowers"! See her glasses are back after a mention 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Paper matchet eggs" is that the same as papier-mâché eggs Stacey?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ is she really this dumb or is it all an act?! Part of me thinks she's as thick as a plank.of wood, just like her sticker sister 😂
She does it on purpose because she thinks it makes her more relatable and more likeable. It doesn't.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
On her little montage of decorating the front door the Amazon man delivered a parcel right in the middle of it 🤣📦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she was getting a splashy bit put in the pool for Rex? What has she had done to it then

Reactions: 4
Ah, nothing says ‘Easter’ to me like a load of of plastic greenery cobbled together (I am judging you Stacey and it looks like shite, sorry but it’s true!) and good old paper machet eggs. Oh and cable tying a rabbit, can’t forget the cable tying of a rabbit. 😳😬

You couldn’t make this tit up could you?! Now I might be going out on a bit of a limb here but I’m guessing Hallmark and the suchlike aren’t going to be asking her to design their Easter ranges, saying that though, given the level of her sister’s work, she might be able to get some work with her. 🤔 Actually, sod the might, she’ll definitely be able to work with her sister; I’m sure the Label Lady would totally approve of paper machet and probably spell it the same way too! 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The don't use filters Dove campaign... supported by the woman who filtered her new born daughters eyes to be more blue.

Give it a rest Stinky.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She has to use filters to cover up what a absolute scruff she is.... never known anyone so absolutely scruffy..... just want to give her a good wash and sort her hair out..

Reactions: 13
wheres Dodgy Dave this week? The creepy old bastard hasn’t been lurking around in the background for a few days now. I wonder if Stacey has given him a few days annual leave 🤔

• Haha
Are you a gowwwjus gewwwwwlllll, are you a gowwwwjus gewwwwlllll, you are a gowwwwwwwjus gewwwwwlllllll.

I’m waiting for Roess to say, oh ffs mother YES I AM a gowwwwwjus gewwwwwlllll just to shut her up.

Well I’m a gowwwjus gewlllllllll but I’m also the head off my father 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are you a gowwwjus gewwwwwlllll, are you a gowwwwjus gewwwwlllll, you are a gowwwwwwwjus gewwwwwlllllll.

I’m waiting for Roess to say, oh ffs mother YES I AM a gowwwwwjus gewwwwwlllll just to shut her up.

Well I’m a gowwwjus gewlllllllll but I’m also the head off my father 🤣
“ Are you a gowwwjus gewwwwwlllll? Nyeeeeeaaaaah”
It’s the elongated “yeah” that gives me fury!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.