Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon the boy’s dad’s watch her stories & get annoyed? I would. You wouldn’t think she had the eldest it’s weird!
I would imagine they speak to their son's and spend most of their lives furious! As a parent I don't think I could get over my child sleeping in another building to the resident parent!

Oh my god you said 'step mam' and not 'step mom' I think I love you ❤
Step mom? Step mum, surely?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why is Rex still eating in a high chair at three? I’d understand if it was for medical purposes, but I genuinely don’t think it is. So I’m confused as to why he needs a high chair still.

Also, it you’re going to put your child down to bed, and find that the dogs are causing it to be a hassle as she won’t settle… kick them out the room till she’s down! They’ll be fine without you for two minutes 🙄
Rex is in high chair because hes so wild,theres no other way to get him to sit still and eat, after all they would never tell him NO ,and make him sit down and eat so easiest way put him in a high chair!!
Bet the dogs and roess love that 5 minutes where hes restrained and cant get at them!!

Reactions: 17
bleeping hell im pretty sure Rex can probably climb a tree I’m sure he can sit on a chair maybe with a booster cushion. Just needs some parenting to manage his behaviour…..oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well thank goodness for that. I’d had an absolutely awful morning, just one of those days when you feel urrghhh for no reason but every reason. 😖

Worried about the war in the Ukraine and what people are going through, worried about the price of energy and the rise in the cost of living, sheesh, at times it seems never ending and there's always something else to fret about. Anyway, in the midst of my despair I thought I’d have a quick glance at Instagram to distract me from my worries and what do you know, lo and behold, that’s it’s my angst gone! 😬

So this is a big thank you to Stacey for sharing a picture of Teddy in the daffodils as suddenly everything is A ok and I’m just peachy again! It’s a miracle eh?! What a woman… oh wait… one sec…
Nope sorry, I got that wrong, it still feels scary tit… d’oh! 🤦‍♀️

twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell im pretty sure Rex can probably climb a tree I’m sure he can sit on a chair maybe with a booster cushion. Just needs some parenting to manage his behaviour…..oh wait
He can use an electric drill and a saw but can’t sit up the table!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So she’s out jet washing and rose is asleep?
Well that’s made it obvious she has help as can’t imagine she’s just left her in the house!

So she’s out jet washing and rose is asleep?
Well that’s made it obvious she has help as can’t imagine she’s just left her in the house!
She said she brought Rose with her but I don't know how she jet washed, filmed it while holding rose. Unless shes in a sling or something but it would still be hard. Maybe she's in a pram or something I don't know. Maybe the dogs are looking after her.

• Haha
Is anyone else appalled at the way she moved rose to go on her back?? Phone in one hand and grabbed her arm with the other while filming?? Sorry but who does that. You've zero balance if something happens or the baby jerks or phone falls and hits her . Unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That frigging dolls pram again?!? My baby was born 4 days after he isn’t a large baby defo looks smaller than Rose and i would never feel comfortable that pram supporting him. I’m sorry but that is piss poor as a mother when she has a perfectly working pram

Reactions: 19
That frigging dolls pram again?!? My baby was born 4 days after he isn’t a large baby defo looks smaller than Rose and i would never feel comfortable that pram supporting him. I’m sorry but that is piss poor as a mother when she has a perfectly working pram
How can Rex babysit if he can’t see into the bigger pram?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.