Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Rex ever leave the house? I’m sure he’s way too big for that swing.. looks bored shitless.
Did you notice how close he was to the laundry basket bassinet? He could have that over in seconds. Good thing roess sleeps in the bread basket on the coffee table really

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Thank you! I think that is really bad. I’d say fair enough for about 16/17+ but definitely not 10! What an earth
There’s a picture in a previous thread (not sure which one sorry) showing where they sleep in relation to Stacey’s bedroom if you wanted to try find it

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but work or no work, why has she got that poor baby up at this time of night?
It’s so disruptive. If you’re going to be keep unsociable hours, leave her at home don’t be dragging her around sets when she should be in her bedtime routine.
Sorry. I should’ve known better- Rex is 2 1/2 & still has no sniff of a routine

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I going mad or can anyone else hear someone else other than just her and Joe in her last post? 🤔

When she makes her comment ‘you better sleep with one eye open if you carry this on’, afterwards she laughs and in the background someone else clearly found it amusing too as you can hear them chuckling away as well! It’s not Joe as his voice is there too and it’s distinctly different. 🤷‍♀️

I presume the set up is meant to look like they’re in bed and if so, who’s in there with them?😳 Who’s there with them even if they’re not in bed as it’s fairly late on and not the sort of time for having guests over one would imagine! Mind knowing Stacey I suppose there’s no guarantee that any recording is actually on the day, date or time stated anyway so that could have been taken a week last Tuesday for all we know! 😬

I suppose it could be the infamous Mandy again, although why she’s lurking around in the dark laughing at Stacey’s witterings is beyond me?!
Even if it’s in her job description (as if?!) it’s still a bit odd, but then again the whole bloody set up in that house is a bit odd so it’s no surprise! 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can see it now! Get ready for the likes of ‘I’ve just been sat here watching Rex/Rose/Peanut/Teddy and thinking how much Theo loved them/looked after them/would have loved to meet them and how special she was to me/the kids/the family and how much she loved the spring/the daffodils/the garden so thought I’d come out and have a cup of tea with her and tell her all about my new job and the kitchen and everything that’s going on’. 🙄

Then of course there’ll be some guff about feeling guilty because of Teddy and of course some poignant pictures of her graveside before it’s ‘as you were people’ and back on with her day! 😳

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mean to be heartless and I felt for her as much as everyone else did but after the skeleton stunt (which was lower than low) and then her cashing in the grief chips every time something doesn’t go her way or actually she just wants a bit of attention and sympathy, I find it somewhat distasteful. Then again I find much of what she does distasteful so I don’t know why this would be any different! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
what was the skeleton stunt? I’ve missed this

Joe looks like he would have a cheesy Knob 🤢 no way in hell would I let him impregnate me
I wonder if he fake tans his knob too?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Shortly after Theo died Stacey posted a picture of her in the garden at night and amongst the greenery in the distance there was a distinct dog shape. Now of course she was contacted by the sheep saying it was Theo’s spirit or some such guff and a bit later she came on saying that it wasn’t actually Theo in the afterlife, but rather the skeleton dog (which was left over from Halloween) which had somehow ‘accidentally’ been left in the garden and made its way into the shot. 🤷‍♀️

The whole thing was complete bollocks as the Halloween stuff was long gone from the garden but obviously she’d seen a way to get people talking and causing a stir or whatever and in true Stacey style grabbed it with both hands. Tbh it was just really tasteless and a lot of us who had felt for her at such a sad time were a little sickened at how quickly she used the event as a publicity stunt. Of course her posting a picture of herself holding a dead or at least dying Theo didn’t help matters in that respect. 😖

All in all it just showed that there’s very little Stacey holds dear or sacred and that she’s willing to sell anything out for clicks and shares on the ‘gram. No surprise to most of us but just reinforcing what we already know really. 🤦‍♀️🤯😐

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Well either way it’s not good, if he doesn’t fake tan it, then he’s going to be bright orange all over, with this tiny little white Willy poking out of his pubes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Well either way it’s not good, if he doesn’t fake tan it, then he’s going to be bright orange all over, with this tiny little white Willy poking out of his pubes.
That’s contraception for you right there! 😉😆😆😆

• Haha
Am I going mad or can anyone else hear someone else other than just her and Joe in her last post? 🤔

When she makes her comment ‘you better sleep with one eye open if you carry this on’, afterwards she laughs and in the background someone else clearly found it amusing too as you can hear them chuckling away as well! It’s not Joe as his voice is there too and it’s distinctly different. 🤷‍♀️

I presume the set up is meant to look like they’re in bed and if so, who’s in there with them?😳 Who’s there with them even if they’re not in bed as it’s fairly late on and not the sort of time for having guests over one would imagine! Mind knowing Stacey I suppose there’s no guarantee that any recording is actually on the day, date or time stated anyway so that could have been taken a week last Tuesday for all we know! 😬

I suppose it could be the infamous Mandy again, although why she’s lurking around in the dark laughing at Stacey’s witterings is beyond me?!
Even if it’s in her job description (as if?!) it’s still a bit odd, but then again the whole bloody set up in that house is a bit odd so it’s no surprise! 🤦‍♀️😆
Probably mandy waiting to get Roess after the insta video's done

• Haha
Why the duck does she insist on dragging poor Roess around rather than leave her home with her Dad . I won’t bang on about routine cos that’s not in Stacey’s vocabulary. If I was tanjoe I would feel like she doesn’t trust me with my own child. She’s also just got into bed with that bloody beige tracksuit that she’s had on all day!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
After Tattle mentioning the lack of the most basic developmental activities Mick has now three sentences of a nursery rhyme brainwashed into him...at least thats what I think he is saying.No disrespect to the child but I don't know is it the dummy,lack of interaction etc or developmental speech issues but he is fairly illegible and literally cannot put a sentence together.What a coincidence and what a good mum she is.....

• Sad
Reactions: 10
After Tattle mentioning the lack of the most basic developmental activities Mick has now three sentences of a nursery rhyme brainwashed into him...at least thats what I think he is saying.No disrespect to the child but I don't know is it the dummy,lack of interaction etc or developmental speech issues but he is fairly illegible and literally cannot put a sentence together.What a coincidence and what a good mum she is.....
Well his parents can’t talk properly.
They both have ridiculous sounding voices and limited vocabulary.
Hopefully he gets to watch the tv, as that’s the only way he stands a chance at learning to speak correctly.

• Sad

It’s probably her Dad! 🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I know it’s been mentioned before but where are Rex’s toys? All the plastic rubbish that kids love….. cars, garages, etc etc. Rooms are normally full of kids toys but not there!??!
ETA Rex has buggered off to his cousins where he is treated like an actual child doing relatively normal stuff, not just being an Insta prop!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Yes can definitely hear someone laughing in the background and strangely enough it does sound like it could be her dad!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes can definitely hear someone laughing in the background and strangely enough it does sound like it could be her dad!
If you can hear the whirr of his camera recording something inappropriate then it’s definitely her dad..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.