Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It reminds me of the ‘champagne’ bathroom suite we had in my house in the early 90’s! So dated.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Erm pretty sure letting your dog run around your back garden does not constitute taking them for a walk Stace 🤦🏼‍♀️ Has Rose ever even left her road to go anywhere other than Loose Women or Bake Off? Baby sensory? Music class? Baby gym? 🙄
Yeah, I was gonna say, she doesn’t ever walk those dogs.
She lets them out in her garden for a tit while she has a fag and thinks that’s good enough.
Roess gets Skanky armpit instead of normal baby things.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Shaky filming because she can’t walk down steps and look at her phone at the same time eh? Likely story, I reckon she’s really been at that fermented squash in the sensory deprivation room, sorry, I mean Joe’s Guantanamo Grey man cave! 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know about anyone else but I couldn’t wait for my kids to go to bed in the evening, I certainly didn’t play hide & seek at silly o’clock with them to get them more & more excited so they couldn’t wind down properly, perhaps I’m a crap mum 😂
Noooo mine were in bed so I could watch Emmerdale and open a bottle of wine. I. Ranking about the early nineties so you could do that then lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can’t fool me Stace, that toilet that’s been sold as ‘beige’ is actually ‘bleached avocado’ and has been nicked off your tv show….. it’s minging.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been awol from this thread for a while now but I must say - I bloody love the fact that she’ll be fuming about Hinch’s new place. MUCH nicer looking than her ‘cottage’ to begin with, and although greige tones throughout the house aren’t my vibe, her home is being done properly, professionally and to a much higher standard.
i bet it’s absolutely killing our Stace, and she’s kicking herself for her ‘down to earth’ narrative

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if anyone believes she bought those slippers from a small business. Tell the truth Stace and tag them as gifted. They probably already smell rank.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve been awol from this thread for a while now but I must say - I bloody love the fact that she’ll be fuming about Hinch’s new place. MUCH nicer looking than her ‘cottage’ to begin with, and although greige tones throughout the house aren’t my vibe, her home is being done properly, professionally and to a much higher standard.
i bet it’s absolutely killing our Stace, and she’s kicking herself for her ‘down to earth’ narrative
I’m loving the Hinch house so far, I’m not a hinch fan by any means but I’ve been following for a nosey at the house because I know her pal will be like the green eyed monster comparing both homes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m loving the Hinch house so far, I’m not a hinch fan by any means but I’ve been following for a nosey at the house because I know her pal will be like the green eyed monster comparing both homes
Snap, I’m not her biggest fan but I must say, her children are spotless, well looked after, fed properly, have toys and they have lots of love in a lovely home.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.