Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pray to god that mirror is secured safely and properly. I’ve read of one too many horror stories of young children being killed by large mirrors like this that weren’t secured.

606D8262-E88F-40BB-9815-09D4E47261C7.png

• Sad
Reactions: 14
On her latest stories where she’s playing footie with the big boys. She says she found the videos on Joes phone. Is that a thing? Do people just go through their partners phones? I respect my husbands privacy and he respects mine, I have nothing to hide on my phone and I hope he doesn’t either but we don’t just pick up each other’s phones and look through them. I would never dream of doing that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 45
The annexe boys were told if they want more pot noddles they have to come outside and fake play football with their mum for 5 minutes
Now back to the annexe …

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The way she exaggerates about things really pisses me off too, she was playing football with them ALL afternoon 🥴
What an absolute load of bollocks.
bleeping all afternoon, if all afternoon means a couple of minutes if that.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
“Found these videos on Joe’s phone” 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Either she regularly goes through her partners phone or she won’t just admit that she asked him to film her playing with her kids… it’s like the set-up scenarios of Rex running to her when she gets back from ‘work’ ffs.

Reactions: 29
Same outfit that she had on when she was cleaning her room this morning to what she had on when playing with the boys yesterday? I know people wear same clothes more than one day in a row, but when she was talking about the curtains she had a completely different outfit on 🥴
I just came here to say this!! I dont understand why she lies so much? Its become so normal to her now that she doesnt realise shes doing it anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 17
‘Played football all afternoon’ except presumably they were at school so you played briefly once they’d got home, got changed (miracles will never cease) and before it got dark so a few minutes then 🤥 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
On her latest stories where she’s playing footie with the big boys. She says she found the videos on Joes phone. Is that a thing? Do people just go through their partners phones? I respect my husbands privacy and he respects mine, I have nothing to hide on my phone and I hope he doesn’t either but we don’t just pick up each other’s phones and look through them. I would never dream of doing that 🤷‍♀️
She will have got Joe to record her fake playing but pretending she found them

Reactions: 15
Same outfit that she had on when she was cleaning her room this morning to what she had on when playing with the boys yesterday? I know people wear same clothes more than one day in a row, but when she was talking about the curtains she had a completely different outfit on 🥴
Yea this mornings cleaning montage was definitely a pre record that she intended to put up on saturday, same day she played football ALL AFTETNOON with anexe boys ,the silly giggle clip 2 seconds later saying, " ohhh silly me,I dont know what day it is" shes wearing her white ugly outfit,
So clearly she had nothing to do with getting the kids up and ready for school this morning cus she thought it was Saturday!!! Sorry but that dont happen , you know if its friday or saturday when you have kids at school!!! 😡😡 I just hate liars so blumming much 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25
It was recorded for the gram! There’s meticulous planning that’s goes into these impromptu moments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah cos that's how I'd love to remember a beloved pet, by burning it on a daily basis 😂😂😂😂😬😬😬😬
I don't think you'd burn them at £45 a pop!!! 🙈🙈🙈

Just went to look at the business and they very gorgeous but super expensive, and a candle you can't burn is a weird gift IMO

• Wow
Reactions: 15
45 quid each and from a friend?! Who the hell spends £135 on a present for Stacey, and one that can be so easily destroyed, especially with mad Mick on the loose 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New to thread. Can someone fill me in on where the oldest boys sleep?! I don’t follow Stacey and haven’t got a while so I’m confused

Reactions: 1
New to thread. Can someone fill me in on where the oldest boys sleep?! I don’t follow Stacey and haven’t got a while so I’m confused
The eldest boys
(I mean leighton is actually only about 10 )
They sleep in the Annexe which is a completely separate building away from the main house 🏡
It used to be a pool house /guest house thing but Stacey decided it would be the best place for her not so photogenic for the gram older boys !

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The eldest boys
(I mean leighton is actually only about 10 )
They sleep in the Annexe which is a completely separate building away from the main house 🏡
It used to be a pool house /guest house thing but Stacey decided it would be the best place for her not so photogenic for the gram older boys !
Thank you! I think that is really bad. I’d say fair enough for about 16/17+ but definitely not 10! What an earth

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.