Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do these Insta people think that getting the day of the week "wrong" is funny or a personality trait? It's not funny, we all know it's staged. Get over yourself Stacey, the real working people of the world know it's Friday because we have to get off our backsides and go to work!

Dont come at me - I'm not a fan of Stacey's by any way shape or form, but calling innocent kids ugly just feels wrong. Yeah you can think it, but is there any need to say it publicly?
I don’t think anyone said they were ugly. Just average kids, not stunning to anyone but their own parents. I’m sure people would say the same about mine if I posted them 24/7 fishing for compliments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How can they sleep with no blinds or curtains up?! Couldn’t be doing with that

Black top.. white top.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Bet that bedroom bleeping stinks 😷
Of fake tan and unwashed hair and bodies. Ewww.

Oh, and Mick's milk that he used to spill all over the bed (thankfully we've been spared one of those stories of him dribbling and spitting everywhere for a while)

Re the curtains, it's probably because no one has given her any for free! I don't have curtains in most of my rooms but I have wooden venetian blinds at every window. Plus I have decent double glazing and live in a modern house with central heating - she's in a house that's 400 years old, no heating and some old (and probably draughty) double glazing. The first thing I'd have done was get some nice thick curtains up.

Reactions: 20
Bet that bedroom bleeping stinks 😷
Still it’s handy when she wants to change the bedding; given half a chance it’ll tear itself off the mattress, pillows and duvet, run to the washer and hurl itself in begging for forgiveness and a hot wash! 🤢😳😉😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
People put temporary curtains up all the time when they move into a new house till they sort the rooms as they want them, or put up with the old ones if they do the job. She’s not so hard up she can’t go to Dunelm & buy some curtains ffs women! the fact that’s she’s only addressing that the huns have been asking now why no curtains means the building work is most definitely nearly over so she’s on the beg for a company to gift her some!! She’s even described what kind she wants! Selfish twit begging for curtains during a war!! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 28
People put temporary curtains up all the time when they move into a new house till they sort the rooms as they want them, or put up with the old ones if they do the job. She’s not so hard up she can’t go to Dunelm & buy some curtains ffs women! the fact that’s she’s only addressing that the huns have been asking now why no curtains means the building work is most definitely nearly over so she’s on the beg for a company to gift her some!! She’s even described what kind she wants! Selfish twit begging for curtains during a war!! 😡😡😡
I say she's been on the beg for those curtains and blinds for a while. I doubt any company would do if for free and for "exposure" like she wants. There is way too much work in bespoke measuring and fitting for what, 20 windows in the whole house? That's too much for a freebie.

Reactions: 20
The tit that was in the bath, yh yh of course you washed your dogs love🙄we all know it’s from her after she’s had a bath the dirty skank

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It's just so beggy! I get vicarious embarrassment just listening to the crap they come out with.

And does that poor bloody puppy have any existence other than being draped over one of her kids for photos? It just looks so miserable all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It's just so beggy! I get vicarious embarrassment just listening to the crap they come out with.

And does that poor bloody puppy have any existence other than being draped over one of her kids for photos? It just looks so miserable all the time.
We never see any of the dogs with a toy my dogs always got one in their gob my pug even goes to sleep with one stuck in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.