Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With 2 adults in the house why can’t one of them bath Rex? He was so grubby the other (nothing wrong with that especially as he looked like he was having so much fun) but he did need a bath I dread to think what he had stepped in?!

That smile Stacey does is like the smile you do when at a wedding & waiting for the photographer to take the picture 😂
That comparison cracked me up😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I couldn't be bothered unpacking every item of shopping and chopping it up and putting it in bloody containers. :oops:

Reactions: 11
With 2 adults in the house why can’t one of them bath Rex? He was so grubby the other (nothing wrong with that especially as he looked like he was having so much fun) but he did need a bath I dread to think what he had stepped in?!

That smile Stacey does is like the smile you do when at a wedding & waiting for the photographer to take the picture 😂
Exactly.. the way she records her life seems as if joes a dead beat who’s only their when she goes on walks... whilst she’s doing her stupid cleaning videos grinding on mops he should help bath his son!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly.. the way she records her life seems as if joes a dead beat who’s only their when she goes on walks... whilst she’s doing her stupid cleaning videos grinding on mops he should help bath his son!
Maybe she what's it to look like she does everything. Either of them havnt had a bath in a while.

Of course kids are meant to get grubby, it’s good for them....but parents are meant to clean them too. It’s not an situation where it’s either or.

Also, barefoot in my garden where I’ve given it a check is normal but in a public place is a bit much for me. Their skin is still so delicate at that age. Why risk it?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That's bleeping smile of hers annoys me something chronic. She's morphed into Mrs Hinch and no one needs two Mrs Hinch's.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wish she’d piss of saying fedjka it doesn’t even make sense in the sentences she’s using it In.. it means fake not ‘fake plant’

I think she’s actually quite a nice person. She spends real quality time with her kids, which you never see Hinch doing. Her kids are always laughing with her and Rex lights up when she’s with him (unlike Ronnie who looks at Hinch like it’s the first time he’s seen her every time he looks at her). All in all I quite like Stacey. She’s a bit dirty looking and skanky but I can forgive her for that because her kids look well taken care of. It’s just that bleeping fake laugh of hers, after every bleeping sentence. It’s so annoying! That and the passive aggressive Susan comments all the time! I just think she’s a much better person than Zophlora.
It’s a shame zophh hasn’t learned anything from her, more likely thinks she’s climbing the celeb ranks with Stacey and Joe as mates now... shame as I like SS I think she’s way more relatable- she goes to work with 1 earring in because she’s manic all the time with Rex and the older boys and comes across a darn good mum IMO 👍🏽 Zoph on the other hand hasn’t got a scooby do

Reactions: 5
yes I agree. Toddlers do need rough and tumble and fall all over the place constantly. BUT not putting shoes on them when they’re on an unknown pebbly pathway is nothing other than dangerous. Hate to say it but we see all sorts in seemingly nice parks - I found a syringe needle once in our local playground I was horrified. Imagine if he had trod on something like that.
she doesn’t live in the real world imo. She’s so far removed from ‘down to earth Stacey’ that she used to be!

Reactions: 2
"we've been up since silly o clock" seriously when I've been up since silly o clock I don't laugh uncontrollably to make out I'm still the perfect happy mother....about as relatable as my big toe!!!!
Please don’t mention toes on this thread. She’s got a habit of seeing toe comments and then putting up videos of her flexing her big toes 🤢🤢 which reminds me she really needs to clip the nails, they look like quavers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please don’t mention toes on this thread. She’s got a habit of seeing toe comments and then putting up videos of her flexing her big toes 🤢🤢 which reminds me she really needs to clip the nails, they look like quavers
She doesnt have toes, she has fingers on her feet 🤢

• Haha
It’s a shame zophh hasn’t learned anything from her, more likely thinks she’s climbing the celeb ranks with Stacey and Joe as mates now... shame as I like SS I think she’s way more relatable- she goes to work with 1 earring in because she’s manic all the time with Rex and the older boys and comes across a darn good mum IMO 👍🏽 Zoph on the other hand hasn’t got a scooby do
She’s not manic all the time though, is she?
she has time to fanny about making pure shite out of rubbish, I’m sure she has time to get ready for work properly.
She does it to be madcap and relatable, but it’s not actually relatable because she’s just a slob instead.
I feel like Hinch gets the crappy end of the stick when people compare their parenting. Ronnie is her first born, she’s bound to not know her arse from her elbow some times, where as SS has been parenting since she was 17.
We only see a glimpse in to their actual parenting, and at least Ronnie is always clean, well fed with actual meals rather than overly fingered scraps, doesn’t need to take himself off to sleep in the dogs bed and although he’s too over exposed for my tastes, it’s not to the extent that ‘Pickle’ is. He’s also, to our knowledge, never had to have cereal with water and not milk, because his mums too busy recreating flash dance with scuzzy mop bucket water.

Reactions: 9
How the fucks going to work with one earring relatable 😂😂😂 I don’t even know how you can call that a job

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.