Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not manic all the time though, is she?
she has time to fanny about making pure shite out of rubbish, I’m sure she has time to get ready for work properly.
She does it to be madcap and relatable, but it’s not actually relatable because she’s just a slob instead.
I feel like Hinch gets the crappy end of the stick when people compare their parenting. Ronnie is her first born, she’s bound to not know her arse from her elbow some times, where as SS has been parenting since she was 17.
We only see a glimpse in to their actual parenting, and at least Ronnie is always clean, well fed with actual meals rather than overly fingered scraps, doesn’t need to take himself off to sleep in the dogs bed and although he’s too over exposed for my tastes, it’s not to the extent that ‘Pickle’ is. He’s also, to our knowledge, never had to have cereal with water and not milk, because his mums too busy recreating flash dance with scuzzy mop bucket water.
Fair play, I just feel like SS is a bit more honest in the fact that she’s not perfect and yes she makes crap out of junk but somewhere that is encouraging a reuse recycle culture rather than single use soph or maybe COs she advertised terra cycle a few times it’s ok to promote hauls and just buying endless crap

Reactions: 1
she goes to work with 1 earring in because she’s manic all the time with Rex and the older boys and comes across a darn good mum IMO 👍🏽
She goes to work with one earring in to keep up the ditsy act and hope that it gets in the papers.

Just like the time she 'forgot' her make up which is one of the main things she probably has to do for her job.

She is a good mum but she's also a good actress!

Reactions: 8
Fair play, I just feel like SS is a bit more honest in the fact that she’s not perfect and yes she makes crap out of junk but somewhere that is encouraging a reuse recycle culture rather than single use soph or maybe COs she advertised terra cycle a few times it’s ok to promote hauls and just buying endless crap
I’m guessing you don’t watch Stacey much? She does the exact same she went and done a haul a few days after lockdown got lifted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s not manic all the time though, is she?
she has time to fanny about making pure shite out of rubbish, I’m sure she has time to get ready for work properly.
She does it to be madcap and relatable, but it’s not actually relatable because she’s just a slob instead.
I feel like Hinch gets the crappy end of the stick when people compare their parenting. Ronnie is her first born, she’s bound to not know her arse from her elbow some times, where as SS has been parenting since she was 17.
We only see a glimpse in to their actual parenting, and at least Ronnie is always clean, well fed with actual meals rather than overly fingered scraps, doesn’t need to take himself off to sleep in the dogs bed and although he’s too over exposed for my tastes, it’s not to the extent that ‘Pickle’ is. He’s also, to our knowledge, never had to have cereal with water and not milk, because his mums too busy recreating flash dance with scuzzy mop bucket water.
Totally agree. Give me Hinch any day over Slobby Stacey🤢

Reactions: 1
Oh how nice is this... ‘ quick hoe make him cry so I can put it on the gram ‘
Pair of idiots.
That was heartbreaking to watch. Who does that? Just for shits and giggles? Poor little fella didn't see that coming and she finds it funny?!? 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That was heartbreaking to watch. Who does that? Just for shits and giggles? Poor little fella didn't see that coming and she finds it funny?!? 😞
It honestly made me upset when I watched it. I’m not a dramatic/over sensitive person either but I don’t find making a child cry funny, under any circumstances?🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Rex should be wearing a good pair of shoes now that he’s walking. Cheap shoes like those wellies other week are not good for children’s feet. Iv always took mine to Clark’s for their first pair of shoes. They get their feet measured properly.

Rex should be wearing a good pair of shoes now that he’s walking. Cheap shoes like those wellies other week are not good for children’s feet. Iv always took mine to Clark’s for their first pair of shoes. They get their feet measured properly.
True but then they wouldn’t look as cute on Instagram and she wouldn’t be able to post “so lots of you asking about Rex’s shoes...” 🖕🏻🙄

Reactions: 3
At the end of the day it’s an ice cream and joe gave it straight back to him. You could see that he was only taking it off him to turn it around the right way and pretty much gave him it straight back. I can’t stand Stacey but I really don’t think it’s that much of a big deal 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 45
At the end of the day it’s an ice cream and joe gave it straight back to him. You could see that he was only taking it off him to turn it around the right way and pretty much gave him it straight back. I can’t stand Stacey but I really don’t think it’s that much of a big deal 🤷🏻‍♀️
But he’d already turned it around, continued to take it, waited for Rex to cry THEN gave it back. That’s what I’ve got a problem with, waiting for him to cry and filming it just for the gram. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
But he’d already turned it around, continued to take it, waited for Rex to cry THEN gave it back. That’s what I’ve got a problem with, waiting for him to cry and filming it just for the gram. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think your reading too much into it.

Reactions: 22
Rex is so bloody cute! As a parent I didn’t see an issue with taking his ice cream he gave it straight back! my husband regularly giggles when my kids fall over whilst helping them up.... quick call the social

I think your reading too much into it.
That’s fair enough you’re entitled to your own opinion, I know I wouldn’t do it to my son! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Rex is so bloody cute! As a parent I didn’t see an issue with taking his ice cream he gave it straight back! my husband regularly giggles when my kids fall over whilst helping them up....
I’m a parent too and it’s not something I’d do to any of my children, personal preference I guess 😂

Reactions: 7
The ice cream was out of his hands for 5 seconds maximum, he will survive 🤣 as he grows up a lot worse things are going to happen so taking an ice cream from your child’s hand for a couple of seconds is hardly cruel. But you have your own opinion which is fine but I’m just saying I didn’t see anything wrong with it

• Heart
The ice cream was out of his hands for 5 seconds maximum, he will survive 🤣 as he grows up a lot worse things are going to happen so taking an ice cream from your child’s hand for a couple of seconds is hardly cruel. But you have your own opinion which is fine but I’m just saying I didn’t see anything wrong with it
I didn’t say it was cruel it’s just not something I think is entertaining or something I’d personally do. Our children are going to go through enough in life as you say, I’d rather not upset mine if I can help it

I didn’t say it was cruel it’s just not something I think is entertaining or something I’d personally do. Our children are going to go through enough in life as you say, I’d rather not upset mine if I can help it
I’m not saying you said it was cruel but the way people are talking on here it’s as if joe ripped it out of the boys hand and pushed it in his face or something, I personally hardly think it was heartbreaking to watch but I underhanded people are different. I will always be the one to rip Stacey and joe for their crappy decisions and I always do on here, but this isn’t one of them.

Reactions: 11
That’s fair enough you’re entitled to your own opinion, I know I wouldn’t do it to my son! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m a parent too and it’s not something I’d do to any of my children, personal preference I guess 😂
Fair enough. Different strokes for different folks I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Threads back to been touchy, happens at least once a week Iv noticed 😂

How comes she deleted the crying photo? Obviously realised it wasn’t ‘cute’

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.