Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally cannot look at her post anymore. Was flicking through the comments and all the huns saying “I can’t believe you have to write a disclaimer”, “you’re such a good mum” and “you know what you’re doing after 3 other kids”. Urghhhh, took everything in me not to comment to say about the annex boys and direct them over here!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
The world is divided into two types of dog lovers

1. The sensible dog owners who though they love and adore dogs appreciate that you have to be sensible and not do fuckwit staged photos with a tiny baby, new dog and excitable existing dog as it’s stupid and anything can happen

2. Deranged dog lovers to whom dogs can do no wrong no matter what and if anything happened it would be the baby’s fault for just existing

and Stacey you are an absolute bleeping dick

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What an absolute dick!!!! Dogs aren’t some prop for taking cute pictures with ur baby for the gram!!! How does she not understand that it’s bloody stupid and dangerous!!

Reactions: 18
I literally cannot look at her post anymore. Was flicking through the comments and all the huns saying “I can’t believe you have to write a disclaimer”, “you’re such a good mum” and “you know what you’re doing after 3 other kids”. Urghhhh, took everything in me not to comment to say about the annex boys and direct them over here!!!!
Would be a waste of time, they refuse to hear anything against her. I myself removed a comment I had made on a fb post about her googling the sex swing story. After about 20 comments defending her and calling me a Wilma, and other derogatory words I deleted it because I don't need the drama from these idiots. Thick as planks the lot of them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s 100% laid red rose on top of the dogs and then strategically draped that rescue dog’s paw over a vulnerable sleeping 4 month old human.
Watching from behind her screen 🙄
She’s the most stupid witch I know.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Now she’s bringing up being sad about Theo to deflect away from putting rose in between the dogs.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Honestly it blows my mind that more people don't see this as an issue? Either he's a rescue dog like she said and so should be decompressing and in a safe environment away from stresses or he's not and she is lying.

Most dogs don't like being hugged, patted on the head or dressed in clothes and most kids are unable to read their stress signals, definitely not little kids or babies! Behaviourists recommend not letting your dog get fixated onto your kids and vice versa, even if you are there it's not healthy.

This video shocked me but its helpful to show kids to help them see what dogs do and don't like. Let's hope someone on Stacey's PR team will realise and let her know the real facts about dogs being wild animals

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I hope her ‘new job’ doesn’t involve parenting tips or God forbid anything around bringing up pets with kids!

Reactions: 20
It’s when they’re saying things like ‘as if you’d let your baby sleep with the dogs on the sofa?!’, utterly incredulous that she’s even had to write such a disclaimer about a thing when it’s so blinking obvious. 🤔

So, of course she wouldn’t let Rose sleep with the dogs on the sofa, but it’s perfectly ok for her to pose a sleeping dog draped all over her. Oh and this is a rescue puppy who she’s not certain of the background of and she’s had a matter of months. Right, yes, I’m glad they clarified that as it makes much more sense when it’s explained. 😳

Dog forbid if that dog was startled, woke suddenly or for a myriad of other reasons we don’t know and probably wouldn’t understand not being dogs and all, snapped; it would take seconds. It doesn’t always have to be the worst case scenario like a bite either, what there was a sudden loud noise and Teddy (or Peanut) jumped up and either put all their weight on her tiny little body, scratched her with their claws or something similar? Since her ‘just being there’ involves her being a couple of metres away behind a phone it would have already happened before she then had time to react, however quickly that would be. Still, least she has got a lovely photo out of the whole mess hasn’t she?! 🤬

The sad thing is, like others have said, it’s not just her, stupid cow she is, putting her children at risk, it’s the then undoubtedly scores of her fans who then pose their sleeping children with animals in an effort to copy her. 😖 I know to her being ‘famous’ means not having to have a proper job whilst having her sheep defend her every move however ludicrous her actions may be, but she also has a social responsibility and she should remember that. Her stupidity posted on line doesn’t stop with her as her doing it means she’s paving the way for umpteen others to do the same in a bid to be like her. 🤦‍♀️

This then means that whilst Roess may remain unscathed (although that would be more good luck than good management), sadly another child might not be as fortunate. What would she do if one of her fans copied her and then their child got hurt? How would she feel? Or would she as I suspect not give a tit apart from the glib platitudes I’m sure she’d spout. The woman is an utter disgrace and given all the other risks she seems intent on putting in her children’s way I fear it may not be long before they come to haunt her. So she can pettily call us names and write as many snide, bitchy disclaimers as she likes but she can’t say we didn’t warn her. I just truly hope we aren’t right, for her sake and also for anyone who has witnessed her twattish antics and decided to copy her. She really is a thoughtless, selfish cretin. 🤨🙀🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The world is divided into two types of dog lovers

1. The sensible dog owners who though they love and adore dogs appreciate that you have to be sensible and not do fuckwit staged photos with a tiny baby, new dog and excitable existing dog as it’s stupid and anything can happen

2. Deranged dog lovers to whom dogs can do no wrong no matter what and if anything happened it would be the baby’s fault for just existing

and Stacey you are an absolute bleeping dick
this! My partners dad tried to excuse it by saying their dog was only a puppy. Even more of the reason it shouldn’t have been around babies. Safe to say my child won’t be returning 😂😂😂. How big is Teddy supposed to get? Same size as hinches?

Reactions: 10
I mean if you feel you have to justify your actions you know really you shouldn't be doing it, so she freely admits she set this picture up for the gram! So strange she needs to do it but I guess she wants the comments from people as ridiculous as her

Look at this, younger than solomans dog but still a puppy 16 weeks old but can't go. To kids as it's got a bouncy nature wtf! All puppy's do! It has no information on children it 16 weeks fgs it not 5 or 6 it's young enough to adapt

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That pic gave me shivers, but the whole time she’s had Teddy something has felt off for me. It’s not normal for a dog to pose the way it does 😆

Reactions: 17
That pic gave me shivers, but the whole time she’s had Teddy something has felt off for me. It’s not normal for a dog to pose the way it does 😆
this is exactly what I was saying last night it’s bloody weird everyone said that they were excitable dogs need walking and proper care it’s almost like this one’s a robot 😂😂

Reactions: 11
She says the dogs don’t sleep with Roe but that’s a bleeping lie.
Since she was born, she’s had dogs clambering over her and sleeping in the bed with her, (or on her) on the sofa and no doubt the floor.
There is duck all that toothy twit would be able to do if one of the dogs decided to go for Roess.
They have had the new dog for 4 weeks only, how the duck can they trust a dog that they have known for such a short time and let’s be honest, she’s let that dog climb over and lay on the baby since it got there!
She’d be better off not making her little digs at us narrrsty wittle Susan’s and perhaps instead stop putting her kids in harms way constantly.
I can’t even cope with the comments from the sheep, how can they think it’s ok?
Thick as tit the lot of them.

Reactions: 21
Why is she absolutely rinsing Theo’s death.

I know it’s sad when a pet dies especially if they’re a long term pet. However everyday she’s putting something up about Theo only for her to get attention.

Let the dog rest in peace rather than using it for sympathy.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.