Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After reading ur post I just realised that we never see her doing all those things with him and I had never noticed before! I’ve only watched her stories since she had Rose so I’ve obviously been distracted by the golden child and new dog. All I’ve ever seen her doing with Rex is either DIY or making snacks! The snacks part is fine but I don’t get the DIY at all, he’s 2 I think? Where’s all his toys and books?
Never see her doing anything with the child then BINGO ....hoe puts up a film of her 'playing' dinosaurs with mick, no Phone in her hand(cus she made hoe film her) she is so embarrassingly fake!!!
Hi stace👋👋👋👋

We mention that Rex doesn’t have any toys and she never plays with him so now we get treated to a really “natural” video of Stacey “faking” sorry playing with Rex 🙄
Haha snap 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So a video of her playing just happens to be his favourite video paga! And the video of her just happens to be in black and white and playing after being mentioned on here she never does anything with him lol!!! She’s posted that herself after reading here 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So a video of her playing just happens to be his favourite video paga! And the video of her just happens to be in black and white and playing after being mentioned on here she never does anything with him lol!!! She’s posted that herself after reading here 🙈🙈
Why is it being in black and white relevant? 🤔

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1062694
View attachment 1062695
Something doesn’t add up here Stace. How is is joe. Cooking dinner at 7:40pm. But she posted a picture later on from 6:25pm of the food.
I don’t see why she has to lie?!
Do you think she takes these cringe, happy family photos with the big fake smile then ines she's got the shot she's after it's silence and her fa e is tripping her.

Also can't imagine asking my partner to please post a video of me playing with out son because people on the Internet questioned it. What do you think she says to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Joe, you’re so random bubs!
Almost as random as SS and her non existent chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because you can't tell from her hair/nails/loungewear colour whether that video was taken just this evening (in response to posts on here saying she never plays with Rex) or whether it was taken ages ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Because when she was caught out with timing of the food earlier she then posted in black and white so don’t know what time of day it is, what colour her hair is etc! To stop her being caught out on stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Because when she was caught out with timing of the food earlier she then posted in black and white so don’t know what time of day it is, what colour her hair is etc! To stop her being caught out on stuff
Very sneaky 😏

• Angry
Reactions: 7
This whole ‘she’s had 4 kids, of course she’s a good mum’ narrative just makes no sense. I know a woman who has had 3 kids. The first 2 she does not see at all, and the third she only has partial custody of, every other weekend. But by the sheeps logic, if she has another kid she’ll be dandy as it’s her 4th kid so of course she’ll be a good mum 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Posting she doesn't understand why he has posted it ... Cringe begging for you're a fab mum messages

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She missed one……
Depends what they see as thick tbh. Personally I see people who identify as neurotypical believing Stacey Solomon would never lie to them or flog stuff they didn’t like “thick”

The people who I don’t consider thick are those with learning difficulties. They have every right to use the internet and may need clear warnings and clarification about dangerous situations. I do not consider them thick. We all learn different.

The huns are the thickos. They also have massively huge egos and think everyone thinks the way they do. Just because you aspire to have a dull white/grey home and contribute absolutely zero to the world/be any good influence to your child, do not assume that’s the way we all feel, hence the “jealous” insult is all they have because they are too stupid to understand they lack the ability to engage any critical thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah, you can just imagine the conversation that went on earlier can’t you? All is quiet(ish) as Mick is left to his own devices playing, Joe’s reliving the old days watching old episodes of Eastenders on You Tube and Stacey’s busy on her phone as usual, this time deleting all of the comments people who aren’t sheep have left that she doesn’t like the look of! 😆

Suddenly the relative silence is pierced by an almighty screech;

SS; ‘JOE! They’ve bloody ruined my Valentines Day! First of all they have a go at the way I talk to you, well they don’t know what it’s like having to live with you! Then I have to re-bloody-post something as they point out I’ve lied and got the time wrong, why do they have to pick up on every bleedin’ thing eh? The sheep never question anything I do, why can’t they be like the sheep?!’

JOE: *Trying to calm her down* ‘Awww I dunno babes, try not to let them bovva you, they probably don’t mean it…’ 😳

SS: ‘Don’t be so stupid Joe, you know full well they mean it! Anyway this is the last straw! Now they’re saying all I do is use Rex for content and I don’t play with him!’ 🤬

Joe: ‘Well babes that’s kinda true innit?!’🤷‍♀️

SS: *Turning a strange shade of purple and looking like she might explode* ‘RIGHT! REX, come ‘ere!’

Mick: ‘What mummy? I’m tired can I go bed?’

SS: ‘NOPE! Get your dinosaurs out, we’re playing dinosaurs! You (to Joe), film it!’ *muttering under breath* ‘Don’t play with Rex eh, humph, I’ll show them I don’t play with Rex!’

Joe: ‘But he’s tired bubs, can’t you play tomorrow?’🤔

SS: ‘NOW!’🤬

And so we see how wrong we were, far from never playing with Mick, Stacey spends hours with him and his dinosaurs, conveniently just when we’ve commented on how she never plays with Mick! 🤦‍♀️ What are the chances of that eh? 🤷‍♀️ Pure coincidence though I’m sure, Stacey would never just completely fabricate a situation which was nowhere near the truth just to spite us or for the ‘gram would she?! 😳🤔😉

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This pic clearly shows that's it all set up for the camera. Look at all the dinosaurs facing us (the camera). If you where playing naturally you would face them towards you surely??
Once Hoe stopped recording she probably told Mick to take them all away now as she’s finished playing

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I really can never get my head around why she lies about such mundane things? Why lie about the time you ate your dinner? It's so weird, there's no logical explanation for why she'd need to do that...

• Sad
Reactions: 20
This pic clearly shows that's it all set up for the camera. Look at all the dinosaurs facing us (the camera). If you where playing naturally you would face them towards you surely??
This was how she was dressed yesterday when her sister popped round. It looks the same outfit as in the black and white video, but sadly with Stacey that doesn’t prove anything!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.