Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky Rose was only almost partially blinded today.It's an improvement from having her skull crushed.And what luck mummy had the camera rolling as Mick landed up with his blooms.Of course the spare kids are "too old" for Valentines treats.Mick is like that film The Truman Show.Himself and Rose were bred for the 'Gram.There are no genuine,spontaneous,natural childhood moments or memories.All he has are engineered scenarios where he plays his role.So immoral.How many takes I wonder until he gets these scenes right.As IF a child his age would understand the concept of honouring a dead pet on Valentine's Day🙄🙄She loves him she loves him she loves him..nothing would not do for him..except teach him a few nursery rhymes,teach him number games and songs,read to him,playdough,brick and blocks,jigsaws...all the normal age appropriate activities he NEEDS.But there is no gratification or attention for things like that so they don't count or get a look in.The fact she is too lazy to get up of her arse and bring him to nursery says it all.Disgusting woman.
After reading ur post I just realised that we never see her doing all those things with him and I had never noticed before! I’ve only watched her stories since she had Rose so I’ve obviously been distracted by the golden child and new dog. All I’ve ever seen her doing with Rex is either DIY or making snacks! The snacks part is fine but I don’t get the DIY at all, he’s 2 I think? Where’s all his toys and books?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh no! 3 days. My heart breaks for diddums. Must of been hard having a job for a few days. Get well soon seabiscuit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Taking the piss again pretending she doesn't know what beef Wellington is, don't know what sausage rolls she's had but ones beef and ones pork the dork!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
FFCADEDC-E6E1-4205-AA06-938BBCDA30B6.jpeg

25E4AB86-886A-46F5-A6AC-0C603A943DF2.jpeg

Something doesn’t add up here Stace. How is is joe. Cooking dinner at 7:40pm. But she posted a picture later on from 6:25pm of the food.
I don’t see why she has to lie?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I have four kids.It is a CONSTANT merry go round of washing,cooking,cleaning,planning the next meal,homework,extra curricular activities,appointments,birthday parties,grocery shopping..The list is endless,24/7/365.Does she ever show the struggle to get laundry dry? The contast clearing of kitchen counters? Struggles to get teens off screens? She obviously doesn't deal with any of that stuff?
She must have some behind the scenes help and is also neglecting a fair amount of important things.Jumping to conclusions with her lack of interest in preschool I would say there is no value on academics or ambition.The bigger boys are top old for 'Gram grooming so have been sent to Alcatraz.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She said she put the time in wrong but doesn’t it automatically do it for you? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
put your damn kids to bed!! Falling asleep on the sofa with the lights on and things going on in the background is not a calm and deep sleep for a child. Bath the poor sod and get him In bed and read him a story!!

View attachment 1062469
It’s rather ironic that the toddler that gets the luxury of his own bathroom rarely seems to be given a bath!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She said she put the time in wrong but doesn’t it automatically do it for you? 😂😂
yes go on Instagram like you’re going to post something on your story it auto time stamps what time it entered your camera roll

Attachments

• Angry
She’s defo wrote that post in Joes page to herself lmao!! Bubs!!! I cringe for her. She’s a bare faced liar with everything she does

Thread suggestion!
Roess always looking for a furry paw, while she’s laying on the dirty floor.

Reactions: 19
We mention that Rex doesn’t have any toys and she never plays with him so now we get treated to a really “natural” video of Stacey “faking” sorry playing with Rex 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.