Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my I really struggled to read that pile of rubbish I mean if that’s the level of people that are supporting u it might be fine to give it up as a bad job and move on

the devil works hard but Stacey works harder. There 100% was negative ones so she is out deleting

Her fans are thick as duck. She is commenting from her business page aswell😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I just can’t read the comments anymore, it’s that time of the month and I’m already in a mood lol but reading those comments are just making my blood boil! She honestly doesn’t give a crap about her kids!!

Reactions: 12
I just can’t read the comments anymore, it’s that time of the month and I’m already in a mood lol but reading those comments are just making my blood boil! She honestly doesn’t give a crap about her kids!!
I never read the comments......just come straight on here where we all have brains and are as normal as we can be :)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the devil works hard but Stacey works harder. There 100% was negative ones so she is out deleting

Her fans are thick as duck. She is commenting from her business page aswell😂😂😂😂😂
Illiterate bastard. I hate huns they need to get a job (obviously not one involving spelling)

• Haha
  • Sad
It doesn’t matter if you are near when you have placed your dogs next to a sleeping baby. The fact you have millions of followers who will copy this with their pets and babies, and think it’s ok and disaster strikes! She’s so smug adding those comments at the end of the posts saying she’s present and next to Rose, clearly understanding the possible risks then, so why post such photos?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
It doesn’t matter if you are near when you have placed your dogs next to a sleeping baby. The fact you have millions of followers who will copy this with their pets and babies, and think it’s ok and disaster strikes! She’s so smug adding those comments at the end of the posts saying she’s present and next to Rose, clearly understanding the possible risks then, so why post such photos?
to be an antagonising cnut ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry, I don't usually comment on this thread but WHAT THE duck is she thinking?!? Rex could have taken that poor baby's eye out and whats she doing? Sat there FILMING IT :eek:
Screenshot_20220214-120112_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220214-120150_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
I swear to God she’s taking the piss, well that or she’s created a new game for all her Instagram followers to participate in. Please prepare for:

🚨 ‘Spot the Hazard!’ 🚧

Oh yes gals and guys, I know it’s half term so you’re already brimming over with excitement but just think of the fun to be had! At least once a day on her posts (but usually more, let’s face it) she will post a video with something incredible dangerous perilously close to one or more of her children, all you need to do is spot it! No prizes are to be won but it’s the taking part that counts right?! 😆

I would like to say that no children or animals were harmed in the making of this game but sadly I can’t say that’s the case, in fact it might be quite the opposite.😳

(If anyone’s interested I think the undead sister is also hosting a version of the game on her ‘gram posts, slight variation being hers is ‘Spot the Typos!’. This little beauty hinges on dear Jem Jem’s ignorance and lack of attention to detail, which hey we’re all human why not overlook, except she’s running a business where she’s responsible for typing and printing out labels… 🙀🙄 I’m not trying to put anyone off but if you’re not wanting something that isn’t totally basic and obvious in a label, I’d maybe go elsewhere! 🤦‍♀️😉)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry, I don't usually comment on this thread but WHAT THE duck is she thinking?!? Rex could have taken that poor baby's eye out and whats she doing? Sat there FILMING IT :eek:View attachment 1061463View attachment 1061461
Another moment she could keep to themselves imagine being Rex all excited giving mummy a rose and she bloody filming it to show off get a life Stacey and actually show your child some attention not through a phone! I know Rex is a bit ferral but I really do feel for him and for Roess too

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Teddy is very cute was clearly not a rescue as such and it’s so sad to see that he’s really subdued and unhappy - there is nothing puppyish about him at all and don’t get me started about him being draped over ROESS _ puppies teethe they will nibble on anything she is such a sarky twit an all 😡

• Sad

I just lost brain cells trying to read that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another moment she could keep to themselves imagine being Rex all excited giving mummy a rose and she bloody filming it to show off get a life Stacey and actually show your child some attention not through a phone! I know Rex is a bit ferral but I really do feel for him and for Roess too
Even if she did want to show it off or even just film it to look back at it herself, why doesn’t she bloody get a tripod or some sort of phone holder to film so she doesn’t constantly have her phone in her hand?! Least the kids wouldn’t have to answer to the back of a phone all the time then!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Even if she did want to show it off or even just film it to look back at it herself, why doesn’t she bloody get a tripod or some sort of phone holder to film so she doesn’t constantly have her phone in her hand?! Least the kids wouldn’t have to answer to the back of a phone all the time then!!
She's at it again making snacks but the phone is between them again! I guess he thinks it's normal now though bless him, hell be surprised when he goes to his friends and they don't have phones filming every single thing

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Teddy is very cute was clearly not a rescue as such and it’s so sad to see that he’s really subdued and unhappy - there is nothing puppyish about him at all and don’t get me started about him being draped over ROESS _ puppies teethe they will nibble on anything she is such a sarky twit an all 😡
Her story on “Rose always looking for a furry hand to hold” featuring her grabbing Teddy’s paw!!!
Is she crazy?
Every dog I’ve had has hated to have it’s paws touched, no way would I have touched them or encouraged anyone else (let alone a tiny baby) to do so.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She should just get her face printed on a phone case. At least they would see it then.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.