Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leighton is at his dads , on his stepmoms story
I just had a look at her page and went back through the photos of him and his stepmom comes across as she absolutely adores him, its so lovely to see

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sure we will find out what it is… at 7pm 🙄🙄
Big revel 😂😂let’s be honest will joe be able to cope with mick, I would think the other 2 boys are maybe with their dads this wkend 🙄

Why does she try and sound relatable and make it out like she's had to get up at 5am to catch a bus because the job is so far away from her house? And 'learning the ropes' like she's out working in a factory?! 🤣🤣🤣 she's a celebrity, I don't feel like I can relate to her in the slightest 🤣🤣
Yip she will be picked up in some luxury car, put up in a a fancy hotel and tan after all the time she’s there

At least with her away at her job and being quiet she might be off instagram for a few days. I'm sure she will come back with a montage. Or she might drag it out for a few weeks and then drop it. It just depends what the job is and when she can tell us. It definitely won't be anything too hard like she's making out.
Not a chance she will be off it, we will get snippets of what she’s doing

Reactions: 9
I just had a look at her page and went back through the photos of him and his stepmom comes across as she absolutely adores him, its so lovely to see
She really does doesn’t she.

Leighton is at his dads , on his stepmoms story
Is say Z probably is too. Joe will have an easy few days. Hopefully he gets Rex out & about for some fun

Reactions: 6
Just came on to say SS is so irresponsible showing that dog laying over her little baby. Her sarcastic message about being “right here” really pissed me off. She’s got a bloody phone in her hand. It can take a second for that dog to turn if Rose moved suddenly. Even if she generally believes it’s perfectly safe, why show it knowing there will be followers who copy her and might not be so lucky.
Also has she even stopped to consider that some of these “Wilmas” may have had a bad experience with their own dog/child and are trying to warn her. She’s so arrogant that she probably hasn’t even considered that!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Sometimes you have to shake your head and walk away because you know it will happen one day and hope the children aren’t the victims of a serious accident or incident in the home. But when it does happen she knows how many peoples fingers will be pointing at her negligence and diabolical parenting. She’s an accident waiting to happen

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Sometimes you have to shake your head and walk away because you know it will happen one day and hope the children aren’t the victims of a serious accident or incident in the home. But when it does happen she knows how many peoples fingers will be pointing at her negligence and diabolical parenting. She’s an accident waiting to happen
Well she wasn’t truthful with how Rex got hurt when he ended up in hospital and the sheep never thought to question her about it. I would bet money it was one of the animals that attacked him in self defence as he has zero discipline and guidance when it comes to handling and respecting animals

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I messaged her about the dog, she’ll probs call me a Wilma or whatever name she comes up with but I was bit in the face when I was young. My mam was right next to me but this dog I was stroking just latched onto my lip and bit, I had 147 stitches inside and outside my mouth. It makes me feel physically ill that she’s letting the dog so close to the baby’s face that I had to say summit. I really hope she takes note and stops it getting so close
My son got bit on his face by a tiny Jack Russell when he was 8 while we were right next to him. It just snapped out of the blue and bit straight through his cheek so you could see his teeth through the hole. She doesn’t realise that these such incidents could happen to her children in fact probably more so as she actively puts them in harms way. There’s also been quite a few baby/child deaths in the news recently from unprovoked dog attacks but she doesn’t seem to care about that either.

God knows why the dog charity let her have the dog. She doesn’t even leave her house unless it’s for work purposes.

It still pisses me off that he could have gone to a more deserving family (children under 10 or not) and instead he went to Skanky who can’t even look after herself.

I hope they’ve let people with kids under 10 adopt a dog now if they are a suitable match.
All the dogs they have available now including young puppies are only available to families with children over 10 still. Also Mungo and Mary (Teddy’s siblings) were only available for homes with children over 10, their profiles are still available to view even though they’ve been adopted. How could Stacey’s dog be allowed to live with a baby and mad Mick but the other two couldn’t?

She made those steps and her attention to detail is just woeful 🤦‍♀️ And what is the heck wrong with micks feet? Full of bruises and marks
That photo is giving me chills. What if he topples backwards…… or is she there ready to catch him. What an idiot…

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Anyone else see that bloody trip hazard?! 😱😱
If Rex tripped on the corner of this bloody mat, he’d easily get a pencil in the eye! 😫

View attachment 1050617
It’s all staged for the gram………..

And a reminder that her bedroom & the annex lads are both at opposite ends of building so furthest away
When I read about this I think of my son who didn’t like been home alone even as a teenager and once I’d gone to pick his sister up from her holiday job and he filled the kettle up too full and it boiled over and tripped the electric. He didn’t know how to put it back on and so just sat on the kitchen floor until we came back. It was only teatime but it was winter and dark and I could tell he was terrified even though he pretended he was fine. He was 15 at the time and still needed his parents around so I can’t imagine what the annexe boys must feel like when they just want the reassurance of their mums presence but she’s in another building with her real family…….

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Now we know the real reason she’s got that swing for Rex. I bet she swaps it at night for one for her and Hoe 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.