Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Rex feels knowing she’s gone away with Rose and he’s been left behind. From the golden child to nothing now she has her daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Why does she try and sound relatable and make it out like she's had to get up at 5am to catch a bus because the job is so far away from her house? And 'learning the ropes' like she's out working in a factory?! 🤣🤣🤣 she's a celebrity, I don't feel like I can relate to her in the slightest 🤣🤣
Exactly, she’ll be put up in a luxury hotel for the time she’s away with a nanny on hand to help with Rose & someone to do her hair & make up. All she’ll have to worry about is sleeping & eating & even that will be handed to her

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Why does she try and sound relatable and make it out like she's had to get up at 5am to catch a bus because the job is so far away from her house? And 'learning the ropes' like she's out working in a factory?! 🤣🤣🤣 she's a celebrity, I don't feel like I can relate to her in the slightest 🤣🤣
She makes it sound like she’s strapping her baby to her back and walking 2 hours to do a 12 hour shift down a coal mine.

Not getting ferried to somewhere with hair make up artists, people fawning all over her, probably just to talk a load of tit and getting paid thousands to do so.

So bleeping hard done by!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I wonder how Rex feels knowing she’s gone away with Rose and he’s been left behind. From the golden child to nothing now she has her daughter.
Ah yes, nothing says you’re not the favourite golden child anymore like your mum going away for work and taking your baby sister but not you with her. 😖

I can’t help but feel for him, his little head must be so muddled with the constant upheaval in his life. I know kids are pretty resilient but some stability in life is reassuring for everyone, regardless of their age, and the Swollomon household doesn’t seem to have much of that. 😢

What’s the betting that Joe and Mick move over and live in the annexe whilst she’s gone… heck they might even stay there when she comes back! 😆

Reactions: 19
How the hell does she get her kids to sleep so easily?! Rex was always falling asleep in the dog basket and rose stays asleep after being jumped on by the dog. Breathe near mine and their eyes spring open 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How the hell does she get her kids to sleep so easily?! Rex was always falling asleep in the dog basket and rose stays asleep after being jumped on by the dog. Breathe near mine and their eyes spring open 🤦🏽‍♀️
Mine too. We’ve always had to creep around in silence or their eyes pop open and that’s it for HOURS!

None of mine would have slept with other kids and pets leaping around the place.

I have to make sure my cat is outside before
my baby has a nap as even the quietest miow for food wakes her up on a different floor 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cue 'lots of you have been asking about my new job'

Oh, just make it stop.

Although at least if she's not at home for a few days Roess might get a decent sleep without a dog trampling all over her or Mick about to drop something on her!

• Sad
Because they have no routine they just end up getting so tired they fall asleep anywhere

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Ah yes, nothing says you’re not the favourite golden child anymore like your mum going away for work and taking your baby sister but not you with her. 😖

I can’t help but feel for him, his little head must be so muddled with the constant upheaval in his life. I know kids are pretty resilient but some stability in life is reassuring for everyone, regardless of their age, and the Swollomon household doesn’t seem to have much of that. 😢

What’s the betting that Joe and Mick move over and live in the annexe whilst she’s gone… heck they might even stay there when she comes back! 😆
I do feel sorry for him, he was always the one who got to go everywhere with his mum and now he must feel like he’s been shoved to the side.

I really hope Joe does move over to the annexe with Rex, what happens if one of the older boys needs him in the night - is he going to wake Rex up and bring him or leave him alone in the main house? Just another reason their layout is so ridiculous.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She tries to make herself so relatable to ‘normal’ working people, with her my maternity leave finishes etc. Since it’s ‘finished’ she’s spent one day at a photo shoot, which she took Roess to and now she’s going away for a new job, which I doubt is sitting on the tills at Tesco, and she’s taking Roess again. The rest of the time she’s been at home.
When most people finish mat leave, they have to leave their kids in childcare/with family for 10 hours a day, and get to spend maybe a couple of quality hours with them during the week!! Whilst paying extortionate amounts for the privilege. Yet she’s got Hoe at home also not working to look after the rest of her kids 🙄

Reactions: 26
I was just thinking as one of Stacey’s children or family you’d feel super special as she’s announcing to any of her 5 million odd followers ‘lovvvee uuuu’. She really will say anything to keep those sheep hanging on won’t she?! 🙄

On a completely different note (it’s been a slow day! 😆) out of curiosity I looked up just how much her new toy, the paint sprayer, cost her. The price varies on different websites but they’re anything between £550 and £650, mind I suppose at 12k an Instagram post that’s peanuts to her. 🤷‍♀️

That’s one thing you can say for Stacey though, she’s so relatable! 😂 She’s there spending 600-odd quid on a paint sprayer whilst us mere mortals are preparing to shiver our way through to the summer as turning the heating up will quickly enough have us bankrupted or at least unable to eat. Still, I suppose that won’t be a worry for her like the rest of us will it, Pickle Cottage not having central heating and all! 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've no doubt the "big boys" will both be at their dads, leaving Joe to just look after Mick. Least the poor kid might get a bit of attention!

Been no staged "breast feeding" photos recently so I dont believe she's still doing it, so why the need to take the baby? Poor thing having 5 days alone with her!

At least with her away at her job and being quiet she might be off instagram for a few days. I'm sure she will come back with a montage. Or she might drag it out for a few weeks and then drop it. It just depends what the job is and when she can tell us. It definitely won't be anything too hard like she's making out.

Reactions: 9
Notice that she said she would be quiet, where she used to say she was having a "phone in the drawer" day or weekend? I wonder why she's no longer interested in spending school holidays with her kids ... Oh yeah, it's because she's got a girl!

Imagine how crappy her boys feel knowing that she has never wanted them as much as she wanted a girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Notice that she said she would be quiet, where she used to say she was having a "phone in the drawer" day or weekend? I wonder why she's no longer interested in spending school holidays with her kids ... Oh yeah, it's because she's got a girl!

Imagine how crappy her boys feel knowing that she has never wanted them as much as she wanted a girl.
Roess will grow up to like "" boy"" things I tell you as she has ""girl"" things shoved far to much at her, I mean her bedroom 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.