Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this is just Stacey all over isn’t it? Selfish as ever it’s all me, me, me! Does she not realise she has an obligation to her public and in turn us? It’s just downright rude and quite frankly negligent for her to leave us without content to comment on for so long! 🤨

Our houses have never been so clean, our family’s are quite frankly sick of us and want us to stop being so interested in everything and the dogs have never been walked so much! We know that she’ll be doing things we would criticise, it goes without saying, so not sharing that with us is just unfair! 🤦‍♀️

So Stacey, I know not posting will be killing you as much as it is us so please, for all of our sakes, just put something on the ‘gram, anything! Until then you’ll find me wiping something I’ve probably already wiped or putting the ironing I’ve been putting off for days away… please just give me a distraction, I don’t want this to become normal! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i thought that was just not updated after Opal fruit was born
I thought the same. I thought she probably doesn’t use it much and just forgot. Maybe it’s her management that does it for her. Any I know she said she was gonna be quiet but I’m surprised how quiet she’s been. Wonder if we will get a montage followed by a 7pm grid post tonight.

Reactions: 6
I thought the same. I thought she probably doesn’t use it much and just forgot. Maybe it’s her management that does it for her. Any I know she said she was gonna be quiet but I’m surprised how quiet she’s been. Wonder if we will get a montage followed by a 7pm grid post tonight.
Yeah I think it’s just updated by her management, it’s just retweets and PR releases.

Reactions: 2
I am getting enraged already about something I just know is coming… she’s going to tell us she’s missed us isn’t she?! Well I say ‘us’, I don’t mean us Tattlers obviously, she won’t be missing us, but random people she doesn’t know but who happen to follow her on Instagram, yep, she’ll be missing them I’m sure. 🤦‍♀️

She’ll have been working flat out, that’ll be it, poor cow I bet she’s exhausted! It won’t have been a couple hours work here and there and then lots of sitting around with Roess, tea drinking, snacking and generally idling her time, nope, nothing of the sort. 😬

Oh and the Red Arrows are doing a fly past later with a couple of Gloucestershire Old Spots in tow, just in case you were interested. 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The audacity of having to work 3 days. And not even hard work. She must be SO tired 😢

head what she is.

Reactions: 26
Why can’t she just greet poor Rex privately like any other normal Mummy. Instead of filming it all. She’s obsessed.
To be honest she probably did greet him privately then make him do the running thing like she just got home. She’s also still being cryptic about her job so she can’t share it yet. I assumed it was more sort your life out but maybe it’s a different show. Maybe a game show or something?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why can’t she just greet poor Rex privately like any other normal Mummy. Instead of filming it all. She’s obsessed.
Because she is a show off imbecile. I’ve never greeted my kids with a phone shoved in their face, I’m normally knackered from my real job then head to the kitchen to make everyone their tea.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What a surprise, she’s missed being on the ‘gram. I’m gonna stick a tea towel on my head and call myself Mystic Myrtle! 😉😬

Why the secrecy? And why the radio silence? Oooooh, perhaps it’s something really different like she’s doing a guided tour round North Korea and they had her phone off her at the border?! 🤷‍♀️

I can’t lie though, that black and white scene with Mick doing a slow ‘Chariots of Fire’ run, it did kinda give me life! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.