Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused , I thought the kitchen was already done??
We believe the kitchen is done because she had outside caterers catering for a dinner party in December so we assumed it was her kitchen but who knows....only time will tell.

Reactions: 9
Have you ever looked at someones picture on social media and you can smell them? As in imagine what their feet and crack smell like? 😂 please tell me its not just me!!!!? I bet she stinks, spray painting the house on a Thursday afternoon how lovely for you hun! Can't even find time to put my washing away with 4 kids. Sweating in a synthetic garment, quick Titty feed and back to it, stinking
Does anyone remember whe she came out the jungle and said her period stunk 🤢🤮 sorry if I'm speaking out of turn I've had a few Aldi special beers since my kids have now finished for half term, I need it!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Have you ever looked at someones picture on social media and you can smell them? As in imagine what their feet and crack smell like? 😂 please tell me its not just me!!!!? I bet she stinks, spray painting the house on a Thursday afternoon how lovely for you hun! Can't even find time to put my washing away with 4 kids. Sweating in a synthetic garment, quick Titty feed and back to it, stinking
Does anyone remember whe she came out the jungle and said her period stunk 🤢🤮 sorry if I'm speaking out of turn I've had a few Aldi special beers since my kids have now finished for half term, I need it!!!
😂😂 I get like this with 'Knee Deep in Life' ... can literally smell her through the screen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Stacey’s stinky period 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What mother of young children has free hours in the late afternoon/early evening to spray paint around????
I only have 2 kids and I can't even find time to put clothes away. I have no idea how she gets all this stuff done unless she has a nanny or a cleaner

Reactions: 12
Rex hardly ever goes to nursery does he? I know he’s still young but he needs to be around other kids so he can learn how to behave properly since she doesn’t teach him right from wrong.
He should be at nursery more but Stacey Is a clingy mum when it comes to Rex and Rose….Shes not as arsed about the other 2 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
By the time she’s taped up EVERYTHING and been very thorough with it too (spray paint gets everywhere) and the number of coats she’ll need over her patchy bodge job, she’d have been quicker just using a roller and paintbrush - or getting a professional in! But where’s the content in that eh?! The track suit saga was so staged, Joe’s always been a rubbish actor.

I’m still not convinced the kitchen isn’t already finished. Somethings not adding up. When they had the caterers for the sort your life out dinner, the food was definitely prepped on site, there’s no way such delicate food could have been transported like that. There’s absolutely a new working kitchen somewhere in that set up, the annex perhaps?? Would there be the room??
She was being very professional for a change with everything taped up 🙄and by the looks of it it’s going to need about 7 coats with thag spray machine 😂

Reactions: 6
That swing is so unsafe. There has been numerous instances of kids choking due to curtain tie backs or blind chords. That swing is a serious accident waiting to happen. I had to throw out skipping rope when my kids were younger. That swing in a house that large when kids are clearly not closely supervised actually gives me anxiety 🥶

• Angry
Reactions: 14
That dog has literally climbed over that baby and shes got the sheer front and stupidity to say "don't come at me Wilma". The things people do for insta content is scary and dangerous. It's not cute. It's negligent and irresponsible.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Wow I think that is actually the worst thing ever from her. That baby was probably fast asleep before a dog climbed all over her. It is so important to be able to control your dog and let them know who is boss.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
That dog has literally climbed over that baby and shes got the sheer front and stupidity to say "don't come at me Wilma". The things people do for insta content is scary and dangerous. It's not cute. It's negligent and irresponsible.
It’s just wrong on every level and she knows it is. It doesn’t matter how close she is the dog could nip at the baby in a split second. It’s a dog it needs to know it’s place. It’s not ok for it to climb across a child! It’s not cute. She’s a disgrace. Can’t stand the imbecile

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The very fact she mentions Wilma, means she knows really that having a dog she barely knows (or any dog) clambering over an infant then practically lying on them while the child is on the sofa, we know she can roll now too so that is another hazard, is bleeping dangerous. Plus of course dogs are not the most hygienic creatures, I have had dogs in the past so I know how filthy they can be.
She might be ‘right there’ but if that dog decides to bite or it’s claws dig into the baby, what the duck is she gonna do standing back filming.
Dumb bleep.
Makes me so angry she has 4 kids and doesn’t care for them properly.
Some people would kill to have the chance and they would actually look after their children.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It doesn't matter that's she's right there, she's just let the dog walk across her baby, how thick can one person be

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It’s almost like she’s doing it on purpose, I mean how many safety hazards has there been today alone?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Absolutely disgusted at her letting the dog do that. I was bitten by a dog last year(and not a strangers dog either!) and it happened in a split second, if she honestly believes she would be able to get to the baby quicker than the dog would have its jaws on her then she is thicker than i thought.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.