Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After not finding the story and then reading on I’m thinking Jo Frost sent her a message 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
After not finding the story and the reading on I’m thinking Jo Frost sent her a message 😂😂😂
I think Jo. Frost is watching our Stacey now lol (ps I know some don't rate her either but she does get kids sorted lol i need her 🤣🤣 not cause I put my kids in danger though haha I have a 8 year old going on 15 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How ridiculous and wasteful spray painting your kitchen in a perfectly good tracksuit. It will have to go in the bin. I’m not even sure it washes out of hair very easily. You’re so whacky Stacey, sorry I meant stupid.

Reactions: 14
How ridiculous and wasteful spray painting your kitchen in a perfectly good tracksuit. It will have to go in the bin. I’m not even sure it washes out of hair very easily. You’re so whacky Stacey, sorry I meant stupid.
I was just about to say the same thing! I mean, what else would you wear to spray paint a whole room white? Of course dressing head to toe in black is the obvious choice! She’s so far removed from the real world at times she blows my mind! 🤦‍♀️😳

As for the paints and electrics @tinatina0604, I would imagine it was safe but I’d put money on her not checking! I mean if she was told no then she wouldn’t be able to go ahead with her plan would she and she wouldn’t want that! Plus why like a little thing like safety stop you eh? All the gear and no idea that ‘un! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I should think the electrician left them safe/not live and exposed otherwise he’d be doing a pretty rubbish job!
Just seems an odd thing to do live or not as they would still need to dry out. Surely you would cover them or stay away from that area.

Reactions: 6
And you'd think she'd have taken her engagement ring off it'll be ruined!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
By the time she’s taped up EVERYTHING and been very thorough with it too (spray paint gets everywhere) and the number of coats she’ll need over her patchy bodge job, she’d have been quicker just using a roller and paintbrush - or getting a professional in! But where’s the content in that eh?! The track suit saga was so staged, Joe’s always been a rubbish actor.

I’m still not convinced the kitchen isn’t already finished. Somethings not adding up. When they had the caterers for the sort your life out dinner, the food was definitely prepped on site, there’s no way such delicate food could have been transported like that. There’s absolutely a new working kitchen somewhere in that set up, the annex perhaps?? Would there be the room??

Reactions: 14
Is she not aware most of the country are either on or soon will be on there knees with utility prices food prices council tax etc going up and here she is ruining clothes for fcuk all reason

• Angry
Reactions: 16
D0273B27-A408-451A-99B8-D04A5C1F0002.jpeg
This is what her baby sees as soon as she opens her eyes in the morning. Jesus I’d rather be blind

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She could do with one of those nose hair trimmers that elderly men use.
Perhaps Hoe could get her one for valentines.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could do with one of those nose hair trimmers that elderly men use.
Perhaps Hoe could get her one for valentines.
I wonderd what was in her nose it must be paint on the long hairs lol!

Why didn't she wear a decorating suit?

Reactions: 6
I wonder if the woman from pro dogs charity watches her stories and thinks “why TF did we break our no households with young children allowed to adopt rule”?
No way should she have been able to adopt a rescue dog, that house is an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 9
What mother of young children has free hours in the late afternoon/early evening to spray paint around????

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.