Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I don’t blame her for the eye roll. I mean it must be bloody annoying when you upload a video which you think is amusing and entertaining and that the sheep will love but all people do is point out it’s actually really very dangerous and a prime example of your tit parenting. 🙄

Top tip for you Stace, if you don’t want people to call you out and pull you up on your irresponsible and quite frankly stupid behaviour, then don’t film it and post it on Instagram. It’s simple really! You can roll your eyes all you like and call us all the names under the sun in your passive aggressive snide Wilma posts but it’s a sad fact that we’re the ones bringing up concerns for the safety of your children when you seem to pay little to no attention. 🤨😖

twit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Shall we set up a go fund me page to pay for Super Nanny to pay a visit ? 🤔
Take your own advice Stacey and sort your life out.
That whole montage this morning of “Oh look at me I’m a working mum “
having to put my make up on whilst Joe Joe isn’t here 🙄🙄👏👏 well done Stacey well done 🙄🙄
I bet she’s back lying on the sofa with her phone already !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shall we set up a go fund me page to pay for Super Nanny to pay a visit ? 🤔
Take your own advice Stacey and sort your life out.
That whole montage this morning of “Oh look at me I’m a working mum “
having to put my make up on whilst Joe Joe isn’t here 🙄🙄👏👏 well done Stacey well done 🙄🙄
I bet she’s back lying on the sofa with her phone already !
I've said before if this was an ordinary young mum and the health visitor saw these recordings of her in the table etc they would pay a visit!

Reactions: 16
Stacey doesn’t have the usual 9 - 5 job. Imagine if she had to go to work everyday how would she cope. Also if you knew you had a meeting as its probably been booked awhile sort out childcare or sort him going to nursery even if they could maybe swap days.

Reactions: 19
Stacey doesn’t have the usual 9 - 5 job. Imagine if she had to go to work everyday how would she cope. Also if you knew you had a meeting as its probably been booked awhile sort out childcare or sort him going to nursery even if they could maybe swap days.
Yes that’s what normal people would do but then where’s the Poor me i’m working mum content in that 🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The difference a few years makes, she looks deranged these days, I’ll never understand why she thinks it’s ok to put on this act
Those forced smiles.

I always get the impression from Joe that he would give anything just to run away.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s the eye roll and laugh face on her story that bleeping winds me up. Showing she doesn’t see an issue with what she’s done, she just doesn’t like ‘trolls’ talking about her and her tit parenting.

It’s half tempting to report her to social services, but you know nothing will come of it. Even though there’s enough proof she’s a neglectful parent who doesn’t discipline her children correctly and creates dangerous situations.
id give anything to be her health visitor and do a home visit. “It’s come to our attention there a number of serious health and safety issues and safe sleep concerns in the home “ ....

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she have a swing chair in the living room of her old house? So she does know the exist for adults

• Sad
Does poor mick have any toys never really see him play with much and what he has got is cream or beige

I was about to say she's acting coy that she doesn't know what a sex swing is, but then I realised it would take only a certain type of person with a strong stomach to bring themselves to shag that so it is possible she has no idea.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Why is she pretending to be so innocent that she doesn’t know what a sex swing is? Yeah right. Joe might be Mr Missionary position, but I doubt Steve-O was boring in the bedroom! 😆

• Haha
Question for ya Stace - your eye roll implies we are all just scummy trolls and you've done nothing wrong. If that's the case, why did you need to delete the story then aye? Keep it up, show the world because hey, by your logic, where's the harm?

You know fine well you are a bleeping twit who can barely look after themselves nevermind a child or animal and the eye roll is quite simply the realisation that you are too thick as pig tit to realise what posts you shouldn't expose about yourself. IMAGINE being such a terrible parent that you think a story like that is relatable and get a shock when it's highlighted that it isn't.

Loving your kids isn't enough. One day these little quirks of yours are going to get one of your babies seriously harmed. Do bleeping better.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.