Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me even more now that Mrs hinch does it too, she’s obsessed with being like Stacey

God nobody cares about roses feet, jezz you aren’t the only woman with a baby, she needs to get over the fact that nobody thinks your children are the cutest most adorable children in the world, sorry if that sounds horrible but I’m just being honest, I thought my children were the cutest babies but I didn’t expect other people to
Agree! The amount of times I’ve wanted to simply comment 😑 on a photo of her babies… we all think our babies are lovely but I wasn’t stupid or vain enough to think anyone else would, lol.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Does anyone have any receipts of that hideous purple fake flower ceiling DIY flop she did ?

Reactions: 3
'sooooo many of you are asking where this is from'
*maybe 2 huns asked
'it's sooo pretty she designs them all herself'
*they literally have dots on.
'it's a small business'
*Nearly half a million followers
🙄

She riles me.
To me, a small business would be someone with a fair few hundred followers. Maybe a few thousand at a push. But not 500k. That's a well established profitable business in my eyes. She does my head in when she posts tit like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She had previously butchered an Ikea paper holder for Mick's bedroom, so why buy another holder?

Just bring it downstairs like us mere mortals do.

ikea1.png
ikea.png

Reactions: 11
Anyone else see that bloody trip hazard?! 😱😱
If Rex tripped on the corner of this bloody mat, he’d easily get a pencil in the eye! 😫

View attachment 1050617
Jesus that's such a bland boring kids corner. What happened to primary colours for kids furniture, even their bleedin' coloring pencils are bland. My house is full of crayola and ikea plastic, and bright happy colours!

Reactions: 14
The cat’s back! Thanks Stacey! 😉😂
Edited to add, she’s trying to look innocent with the current cat cruelty issues
As if that cat’s there everyday and yet despite having that phone glued to her hand and the camera permanently on, this is the first time she’s filmed her in forever. Pull the other one Stace, you must think we were born yesterday! 🤦‍♀️

Indeed she’s clearly caught wind of the twattish footballer and his antics and thought, in that stupid cockeyed way she does; ‘aye aye, someone being a bad cat owner is in the news, I’ll show everyone what a fantastic cat owner I am!’ 🙄

Nice one Stacey, d’you what? You might have had us all fooled if hadn’t fucked off and left your other cat behind when you moved house and it didn’t suit you! Sheesh, any chance to jump on the bandwagon of the moment eh?! Vacuous witch! 😳 😐

• Angry
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1051521
A different perspective on how far away the annexe boys are.
Wow it’s really separate. From the top floor bedrooms it would take way too long to get to that annexe in the case of an emergency. I do really hope there’s a nanny or an adult of some sort with them. That’s awful.

Also on another note, that tiling company did a lovely job. She’s completely botched it with those steps as loads of people thing they’ve made them 🤦🏻‍♀️ As others have said, I bet a lot of these contracted workers regret ever taking on work from her. If it’s not her insisting she joins in and bleeping it all up, she’s got the kids involved or god knows what.

Reactions: 18
The thought of my kids sleeping in a separate property.... I get so stressed out when people mention the annex. My eldest is 9. What age are the annex boys? I think one is similar to that! 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The thought of my kids sleeping in a separate property.... I get so stressed out when people mention the annex. My eldest is 9. What age are the annex boys? I think one is similar to that! 😱
Leighton is 9 and Zach 13. Harry I think is 14.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And a reminder that her bedroom & the annex lads are both at opposite ends of building so furthest away
Has she done any big reveal or make over of the annex? I’ve never seen her mention it. Is that because her 2 kids that aren’t joe’s have been downgraded to a cow shed? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.