Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a quick glimpse of Jac Jossa homeward on ITS. Looks suspiciously like Stacey’s charity shop vases.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if somebody’s already replied to you (not caught up on the pages) but Jo Frost said something along the lines of be careful as the tiles will be really slippery for a toddler, especially when they’re wet and warned her to at least put grips down that he can stand on rather than just bare tiles.
was Jo Frost comment deleted i wonder will she be a Wilma now for her comment lol 🙄

I thought the sofas only came just before Christmas! Jesus wept at the state of them. Totally not practical for a family home
so impractical 🙄

Reactions: 4
That’s vile how filth her sofas are. I’ve got a wood burner and it doesn’t get that grubby that quick! Also have two kids and a big kid (husband) so I genuinely do just think they are dirty bastards. Probably why they have black toilet so the skids don’t show as much and she doesn’t have to clean
She could be burning more than wood in its the glass seems to turn black pretty fast

Reactions: 6
Bit random and I don’t usually comment on Stacey because I can’t stand her but while I was waiting at the checkout in the supermarket earlier I noticed a magazine on the shelf saying there’s trouble in paradise for Joe and Stacey, wonder will the marriage go ahead or it’s just gossip

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Rex’s black toilet reminds me of our local gay bar toilets
The skids do still show up by the way 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really does look so much better here, healthy and happy looking with a beautiful smile. Not the demented one she has now!!
So much better when she’s not doing that ridiculous scrunched up smile!
She was punching massively with Steve-O.
Yeah definitely. I’m not surprised she looked happier with him, I’d be devastated if I ended up with Joe Swash as a consolation prize too!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really does look so much better here, healthy and happy looking with a beautiful smile. Not the demented one she has now!!
both their smiles remind me of manic depressives who have those fixed smiles. They’ve got the kids doing it as well, Rex probably can’t help it because he’s got a massive mouth 😳 but the two older boys, you can see theirs are forced

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Bit random and I don’t usually comment on Stacey because I can’t stand her but while I was waiting at the checkout in the supermarket earlier I noticed a magazine on the shelf saying there’s trouble in paradise for Joe and Stacey, wonder will the marriage go ahead or it’s just gossip
It’s probably something stupid like her faking having a go at him over bad his mop job in the utility room.

Reactions: 12
That dirty sofa isn’t from the log burner, I have one & it doesn’t make anything dirty. It’s dirty because they’re scruffs.
I work in education and her dirty, scruffy, scabby, bruised kids are the poor little mites we keep an extra eye on & pass reports to safeguarding every other day.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.