Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
both their smiles remind me of manic depressives who have those fixed smiles. They’ve got the kids doing it as well, Rex probably can’t help it because he’s got a massive mouth 😳 but the two older boys, you can see theirs are forced
It annoys me even more now that Mrs hinch does it too, she’s obsessed with being like Stacey

Tea in one hand, phone in the other and a baby who can now roll on a separate sofa. Accident waiting to happen.
God nobody cares about roses feet, jezz you aren’t the only woman with a baby, she needs to get over the fact that nobody thinks your children are the cutest most adorable children in the world, sorry if that sounds horrible but I’m just being honest, I thought my children were the cutest babies but I didn’t expect other people to

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She can present those children how ever she likes, it won't make them cute to anyone else other than her 🤐 She filters them herself heavily so she must not even believe they are cute herself to be fair.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Anyone else see that bloody trip hazard?! 😱😱
If Rex tripped on the corner of this bloody mat, he’d easily get a pencil in the eye! 😫

D54B86DF-7007-4B2B-8171-9118F1FE8B81.png

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think the purple flowered ceiling monstrosity has been sent to landfill with all her other crafting DIY crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A playroom that’s too cold for about 40% of the year & too hot for another 40. It will rarely be used for any more than a few minutes.
Still if Mick’s that desperate for an accident but can’t tolerate the temperature in the playroom then at least he can head up to his bathroom which has plenty of other hazards for him to encounter! 😉

😆😆😆

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Still if Mick’s that desperate for an accident but can’t tolerate the temperature in the playroom then at least he can head up to his bathroom which has plenty of other hazards for him to encounter! 😉

😆😆😆
I’ll be amazed if they get through the next couple of years without any major incidents. I get that kids fall & get hurt,
some worse than others but there’s just too many things in that house that massively increase the risk of it happening but could be prevented with a couple of sensible heads doing the parenting

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ll be amazed if they get through the next couple of years without any major incidents. I get that kids fall & get hurt,
some worse than others but there’s just too many things in that house that massively increase the risk of it happening but could be prevented with a couple of sensible heads doing the parenting
That’s the thing isn’t it. One of mine is so accident prone so I try and make sure I minimise any risk by keeping it safe in the house for him. Not add more risks such as dangerous bathrooms and crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes you would have thought she would have made changes to that conservatory to get more use out of it.

Reactions: 5
The cat’s back! Thanks Stacey! 😉😂
Edited to add, she’s trying to look innocent with the current cat cruelty issues

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can see who Mick gets the rough handling from, she's no better. I noticed it the other day too when she said the dog wants tickles (it clearly didn't) I can't stand this woman! Around dogs, cats, children,her partner too...she's just not nice.

Reactions: 22
That’s the thing isn’t it. One of mine is so accident prone so I try and make sure I minimise any risk by keeping it safe in the house for him. Not add more risks such as dangerous bathrooms and crap.
Tbf I too was an accident prone child but I decided to do all of my bone breaks/head cracks/bloody faces at school and other peoples houses and gardens. My parents kept our house safe, I just decided inadvertently to do it elsewhere 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if already mentioned but I see she’s mentioned the cat. Good to see she reads her comments, I saw someone ask where it was lol

Stacey is queen of "So many of you are asking" - no one is asking!
Why would anyone be remotely interested where her mugs are from? Mugs are mugs aren’t they? These huns must lead shallow and tedious lives 🙄

The cat’s back! Thanks Stacey! 😉😂
Edited to add, she’s trying to look innocent with the current cat cruelty issues
I saw someone mentioned it on her bathroom post. I’m glad to see she reads the comments 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can see who Mick gets the rough handling from, she's no better. I noticed it the other day too when she said the dog wants tickles (it clearly didn't) I can't stand this woman! Around dogs, cats, children,her partner too...she's just not nice.
I can’t stand seeing the photos of mad mick with that new puppy.
It just makes me think of all the lies told to enable her to get it, by her and by the dog charity too.
Neither of them came out of that looking good.
bleeping liars.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.