Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure there’s already a clock in the cluedo room, or at least there was when they were playing pool supposedly in the morning before the school run 🙄 so it was a birthday present and not valentines? Anything for content eh Stace? Stupid witch couldn’t lie straight in bed.

I reckon she’s doing a Hinch as well, and sending those ‘Wilma’ messages to herself.

Reactions: 18
In all honesty I’m just glad she’s not doing Missy Empire/Boux Avenue/Lounge Underwear #ADS for Valentines lingerie like so many influencers/fallen off reality stars do…

Sorry for putting this thought in anyones head around dinner time 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She jokes to much about the favourite child thing! I wonder where their bathroom is then
Exactly! If outsiders can even see it people close to her can! A child Rex’s age does not need his own bathroom at all or even that big of a bedroom. Poor annex boys had to have a room split in half! Growing boys who need way more room! How she can’t see that it baffles me

• Sad
Reactions: 9
In all honesty I’m just glad she’s not doing Missy Empire/Boux Avenue/Lounge Underwear #ADS for Valentines lingerie like so many influencers/fallen off reality stars do…

Sorry for putting this thought in anyones head around dinner time 😬
Excuse me while I go and vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly! If outsiders can even see it people close to her can! A child Rex’s age does not need his own bathroom at all or even that big of a bedroom. Poor annex boys had to have a room split in half! Growing boys who need way more room! How she can’t see that it baffles me
Well if you listen to her they annex boys wanted to share! I’ve been watching it back and missed the hints

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what’s worse, the idea that’s she this fake and contrived she’s messed up the dog names on purpose for content/engagement or the idea that a 32 year-old mother of 4 is emotionally venting on her IG stories to 5 million people… like if you’re sad about something talk to your partner or a friend ffs like a normal person.

How can her followers not see how weird that actually is? 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Christ I bet hoe Joe can't wait for them shite presents,. Permission to go fishing i would tell her where to go silly cow! And she's scratched the card saying daddy from a 14 year old duck sake lol she has a man child lol

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Fill a kids bathroom with jars that are full of objects that look like sweets. She's an absolute moron.
Why does a toddler need bath salts even if it is just for decoration.
Exactly. Bath salts are NOT for children. Neither are those plastic bath pearls that resemble something you’d put in the dishwasher.

What’s wrong with some bubble bath for a 2/3 year old?

That bathroom is not child friendly, at all. It looks like a QSHE assessors wet dream!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Am I the only person to have NEVER bought a daddy card for partner for valentines?! Kids are 18, 17, 3. Just seems weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
duck me- lucky Joe getting ‘permission to go out’, a shite clock in her taste not his and a glass with HER phrase on it. Narcissist much? I thought when getting a gift you are meant to consider what the recipient would like/want/need. Surprised she hasn’t got a photo of her on a card to give to him. We’re
Not big into Valentine’s- a card and something to share like tickets to a gig or stand up comedian we both like is ideal but usually don’t get anything. Those are are into it, go for it I say, each to their own. If I had her budget I dare say I’d do a bit better than that collection of landfill tut.

ps just seen the basket of bath bombs and it must total about £40 at least. Lol when he lobs them all in at once because he’s a child and one who has his bad behaviour laughed at and filmed instead of questioned. Still I’m sure he’ll enjoy the soulless room of no colour because kids love that don’t they. The whole thing is baffling.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Now c’mon people, let’s be fair here, Stacey’s obviously really upset about saying Theo instead of Peanut and she’s even gone out and had a cuppa with her and taken a photo. Now that’s real folks, the way you’re all going on anyone would think she’d done all that for attention and engagement. Oh wait… 😳

Fickle witch, is there anything she wouldn’t sell out on for likes, shares and inane comments from people she doesn’t know? I mean some random fellow weirdo she doesn’t know and has never met saying ‘be strong hun, Theo knows you love her and miss and her and has sent Teddy to look after you. You’re a fantastic person and so loved and never forget that’ will obviously make everything better and lo and behold soon enough she’ll be fine again! It’s like magic! 🤦‍♀️

I despair I really do… 🙀😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is Rex still up at 8pm? Surely his bedtime routine should have started hours ago?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.