Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Rex still up at 8pm? Surely his bedtime routine should have started hours ago?
none of the kids seem to have a bedtime. She’s always posting pics with Rex on the sofa past 10pm. She’ll have no idea what time Z and L go too bed as they live next door.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Yes the cake did - she is reducing him from being Joe to just being Daddy. Valentines gifts should be from your partner not your kids shouldn’t they?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is Rex still up at 8pm? Surely his bedtime routine should have started hours ago?
They don't have a routine, she loves them so much she doesn't put them to bed so she can spend all her time with them! That's what she says lol she's not normal! They often fall asleep in their school uniform too!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Erm isn’t Valentine’s Day for partners? Why would a child give their parents cards or presents? That’s just weird!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Stacey is a big advocate for be kind yet she’s doesn’t seem to be part of the in the style campaign this year. Most of the other girls are ij the video but not Stacey.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It's an ad obvs🙄

But why did she get him a valentine's tankard with pickle cottage in it? Freebie much?🤔😂
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if he has an affair and leaves. I know he’s none too bright but honestly, she is such a bore, I really wouldn’t be surprised if he goes elsewhere. Imagine being reduced to a caricature. Daddy of pickle cottage. How embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
"Happy valentines day daddy". What the duck. That sounds so wrong. Each to their own but I've always believed it was meant to be about the love between both partners, no? I find it incredibly uncomfortable when people send Valentine's cards to mum/dad from their wee bairns. Sorry if I have offended anyone if you do the same but just find the whole thing a bit weird.

Reactions: 28
I’ve worked in crèches for years and we always make Valentine’s Day cards with the kids for their parents.. it was always the done thing 🙈 don’t think it’s weird

Reactions: 19
I don’t think she would as that would invite questions from her followers about why the boys need another bedroom. If it is set up for them she will never show it. The only speculation about where they sleep is a few hundred people on here, not amongst everyone.
So was the room she was splitting for the boys then they decided they wanted to share in the annex? I thought it was downstairs off the hallway as she's made the hall smaller for thw utility and I thought the older boys rooms.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’ve worked in crèches for years and we always make Valentine’s Day cards with the kids for their parents.. it was always the done thing 🙈 don’t think it’s weird
My mum got me a card every year, when she passed away my dad gets me a card that literally just says “best daughter, love dad” 😂😭

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So was the room she was splitting for the boys then they decided they wanted to share in the annex? I thought it was downstairs off the hallway as she's made the hall smaller for thw utility and I thought the older boys rooms.
The boys in the annexe was planned from the very first house tour she did. There was never any mention of the boys in the main house. The only thing that people never picked up on was that the annexe was so far from the main house, she was very careful about how she showed everything. Only for few people had a nosey online to see could they see the house did anyone find out they buildings were so far apart.
I think the initial plan was that Z&L share the room as one large space & then it was decided to split it. Harry was always getting the loft space for when he stays over

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes because it’s something fun to do with the children, to introduce themes of valentines and love and stuff - just buying pointless tat between adults is just, well, pointless…

Reactions: 12
Yes because it’s something fun to do with the children, to introduce themes of valentines and love and stuff - just buying pointless tat between adults is just, well, pointless…
One hundred percent this a card with my main man’s handprint on or something along those lines is a great idea, tat from a #smallbusiness bit weird

Reactions: 9
She never bought that tankard lol she doesn't even know what it's called (apparently)

Plus I thought he doesn't drink, why would he need that for no beer 🤣🤣 that is definitely a ploy as she can't trust teenage boys with booze in the annex when they are unsupervised

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just been having a think and after all the fuss and carry on she made about coming off maternity leave, how many times has she actually gone to work? 🤔

Of course that’s if you can call changing clothes and having a few photos taken work. Sure there may have been other things that we haven’t been party to but still, she’s hardly out all hours working her fingers to the bone is she? It’s hardly like she went from zero to full throttle leaving maternity leave, maybe she’s just easing herself in gradually? Very, very gradually that is; at this rate Roess will be starting secondary school and she’ll have maybe worked herself up to three days a week!🤦‍♀️😉😬

Nice work if you can get it, or not, as the case may be! 😆

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just been having a think and after all the fuss and carry on she made about coming off maternity leave, how many times has she actually gone to work? 🤔

Of course that’s if you can call changing clothes and having a few photos taken work. Sure there may have been other things that we haven’t been party to but still, she’s hardly out all hours working her fingers to the bone is she? It’s hardly like she went from zero to full throttle leaving maternity leave, maybe she’s just easing herself in gradually? Very, very gradually that is; at this rate Roess will be starting secondary school and she’ll have maybe worked herself up to three days a week!🤦‍♀️😉😬

Nice work if you can get it, or not, as the case may be! 😆
Twice lol in the style photoshoot and that mystery one lol each time she took Roess lol and she moaned on about she never did everything she planned yet she still has time but she's just a lazy mare! How many times had she actually took Roess anywhere?! Yes I know we don't see the whole day must she does post most of it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.