Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruddy

Stacey's water bills must be the cheapest in the country, considering that they never wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Embarrassing celebrating 5 million when you know you’ve bought them. I actually cringe!!! Loads of bingos on the ohhh I didn’t notice… how are people believing this bull
Anyone who believes it is vulnerable in some way which is why Stacey and her like need to be heavily regulated. They get away with taking advantage of vulnerable people and it is so wrong. She is no different than the person who rock's up to elderly people's homes and starts doing odd jobs and absolutely ripping them off. She is a scam artist.

Lalla

VIP Member
There's some irony in that the only room that's been properly done up is the bathroom, given how filthy they all are most of the time 😂
(and no, I don't think the new bathroom will change that!)

• Haha
  • Sad

Ellegee

VIP Member
She really needs to put a disclaimer on her grid that the bathroom company aren’t responsible for those steps.

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
I know they have their rooms over there but I just hope that’s for show and actually they sleep in the same house as the rest of the family. They use those rooms in the annex for playing or when Joe is over there with Harry but they have bunk beds in the main house too.
Spoiler: they don’t. There is literally no room for them in the main house unfortunately.

• Sad
  • Haha

Upthisweek

I wonder what the place she 'rescued' the pup would say, I can't believe she's so stupid. It's so dangerous. Not only if the dog turns but also smothers the baby...

• Sad

Aaaaaaaaa12

This whole ‘she’s had 4 kids, of course she’s a good mum’ narrative just makes no sense. I know a woman who has had 3 kids. The first 2 she does not see at all, and the third she only has partial custody of, every other weekend. But by the sheeps logic, if she has another kid she’ll be dandy as it’s her 4th kid so of course she’ll be a good mum 🙄

• Sad

fairydustlover

I know we used to joke about his hair changing colour because she was hiding the fact he is ginger but hes literally gone from
White blonde hair in the space of weeks
literally so vein and wrong!

also what is Rex doing in that video? He’s being shown his little sister is 1. A toy and 2. Rough behaviour is acceptable around her.

you can just tell from that tiny snippet he is one of those unbearable children who cannot and will not entertain himself for longer than one minute because he’s been brought up to think he’s the next king

• Sad

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
I mean she does realise that people have screenshots of Rose on the floor? Deleting the story doesn’t mean the screenshots get magically removed darling x

• Sad

Brioche

The thing that really stresses me about the dog lying on the baby is, what if someone comes to the door? Or he hears a bird or a noise from somewhere? I know what it's like having my dog on my knee asleep and calm and him suddenly hearing something and jumping off me. His little paws/nails dig right into my leg as he suddenly jumps. I've got a fair bit of padding on my legs too to cushion it but it still hurts! Roess doesn't have that padding. And if he has his paw on her neck/face when he jumps? None of that would even remotely be his fault. Even if they had had him 10 years and he was the sweetest dog on earth, that could still happen and the dog would mean no harm but could do serious damage!

ScaryMary85

Jo Frost has 31 likes and counting. Hope the Daily Fail pick this up and launches her off her pedestal.

Anyone remember this 90s classic? Defo Michael if he ever gets his hair cut.

Attachments

• Haha

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
People like her wreck me, they have their kids on a work zoom call and they think it’s funny or cute and everyone else is just irritated. Imagine hearing that in the background. Organise childcare like the rest of us.
Agree with this 100%. All through lockdown I had multiple business meetings on zoom while trying to homeschool my child with other people who were doing the same and not once did any of us find it acceptable or cute to have our children in the background.

Why is that baby just left on the floor to sleep? She could be in her cot literally In the next room, safer away from T. rex jumping around over her on a chair. I just don’t get why she needs to always make out the baby has to be right next to her all the time

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
I’ve worked in crèches for years and we always make Valentine’s Day cards with the kids for their parents.. it was always the done thing 🙈 don’t think it’s weird
My mum got me a card every year, when she passed away my dad gets me a card that literally just says “best daughter, love dad” 😂😭

• Heart

Ashad

Chatty Member
why would you have a bathroom so not suitable for kids made for your toddler??? If you like the design so much have that in your own bathroom. I should be rich not Stacey I would have made better choices 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I literally cannot look at her post anymore. Was flicking through the comments and all the huns saying “I can’t believe you have to write a disclaimer”, “you’re such a good mum” and “you know what you’re doing after 3 other kids”. Urghhhh, took everything in me not to comment to say about the annex boys and direct them over here!!!!
It’s when they’re saying things like ‘as if you’d let your baby sleep with the dogs on the sofa?!’, utterly incredulous that she’s even had to write such a disclaimer about a thing when it’s so blinking obvious. 🤔

So, of course she wouldn’t let Rose sleep with the dogs on the sofa, but it’s perfectly ok for her to pose a sleeping dog draped all over her. Oh and this is a rescue puppy who she’s not certain of the background of and she’s had a matter of months. Right, yes, I’m glad they clarified that as it makes much more sense when it’s explained. 😳

Dog forbid if that dog was startled, woke suddenly or for a myriad of other reasons we don’t know and probably wouldn’t understand not being dogs and all, snapped; it would take seconds. It doesn’t always have to be the worst case scenario like a bite either, what there was a sudden loud noise and Teddy (or Peanut) jumped up and either put all their weight on her tiny little body, scratched her with their claws or something similar? Since her ‘just being there’ involves her being a couple of metres away behind a phone it would have already happened before she then had time to react, however quickly that would be. Still, least she has got a lovely photo out of the whole mess hasn’t she?! 🤬

The sad thing is, like others have said, it’s not just her, stupid cow she is, putting her children at risk, it’s the then undoubtedly scores of her fans who then pose their sleeping children with animals in an effort to copy her. 😖 I know to her being ‘famous’ means not having to have a proper job whilst having her sheep defend her every move however ludicrous her actions may be, but she also has a social responsibility and she should remember that. Her stupidity posted on line doesn’t stop with her as her doing it means she’s paving the way for umpteen others to do the same in a bid to be like her. 🤦‍♀️

This then means that whilst Roess may remain unscathed (although that would be more good luck than good management), sadly another child might not be as fortunate. What would she do if one of her fans copied her and then their child got hurt? How would she feel? Or would she as I suspect not give a shit apart from the glib platitudes I’m sure she’d spout. The woman is an utter disgrace and given all the other risks she seems intent on putting in her children’s way I fear it may not be long before they come to haunt her. So she can pettily call us names and write as many snide, bitchy disclaimers as she likes but she can’t say we didn’t warn her. I just truly hope we aren’t right, for her sake and also for anyone who has witnessed her twattish antics and decided to copy her. She really is a thoughtless, selfish cretin. 🤨🙀🤬

• Heart
  • Sad