Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
It’s clear that the older boys have their bedrooms over in the annexe, as to whether that’s where they sleep or not is anyone’s guess. I think what speaks volumes though is how deliberately vague Stacey is about it all. She knows whatever the situation is it’s not ideal, in fact it’s the sort of thing she’d be sent to ‘sort’ out on her TV show… 🤔

Now that’s a thought, maybe someone should contact the BBC and apply to take part in her next show using her details and housing situation?! It’s probably bizarre enough to pique their interest! Something along the lines of;

‘… oh I love Stacey Solomon and seeing what she did for people last series made me realise how I needed her to come here (😉 just luring them in with a bit of flattery!!)… we’ve got a big house but just not the space in the configuration we need; the older children have their own rooms but they’re actually in a separate building and so at times they sleep over in the main house on the sofa/spare bed/camp bed/shared room… on the other hand I’ve made my two year old a dinosaur inspired bathroom but it’s not gone very well, also it turns out the whole room isn’t very two year old friendly and the way it’s going we’re going to be on first name terms and exchanging Christmas cards with the staff at A&E…’

I mean failing Sort Your Life Out I suppose DIY SOS might give them a go? It’d be worth it just to see the looks on the faces of the professionals when they saw her DIY efforts in all their glory!

😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Ellegee

VIP Member
“Taken dogs for a walk”
You mean you have gone in your huge garden? You haven’t gone out for a walk. Literally just letting them run around your grounds 🙄
She means she went out for a fag/walk across to the annexe & the dogs had a run about for the 5 mins it took.

• Haha
  • Sad

Simbama12

Chatty Member
I don’t comment often here but agree with everything said but that dog picture is disgusting!! I’m speechless. It’s irresponsible, dangerous, and frankly moronic.

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
It’s almost like she’s doing it on purpose, I mean how many safety hazards has there been today alone?

• Angry

Scragbags

VIP Member
Fill a kids bathroom with jars that are full of objects that look like sweets. She's an absolute moron.
Why does a toddler need bath salts even if it is just for decoration.

• Sad

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
So is she trying to get another insta opportunity to decorate a hospital room with her fejka’s while another kid undergoes surgery? Because I can’t think why else she’d put a fucking baby in that situation? One dog alone is a puppy isn’t he? They’re often excitable at the best of times… I just don’t find it cute or funny that she’s wedged a baby inbetween some dogs for an Instagram post 🥴 shit excuse for a mother.

• Sad
  • Heart

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
That bathroom is so not suitable for a two year old. To start there’s all those sharp corners which are just asking for trouble and I’ve just been looking at those steps she’s made and thinking there’s the potential for them to get mighty slippery and even more dangerous than they are already! 🤦‍♀️

I mean they’re for Mick to use when he’s getting up to the sink and if he’s anything like most two year olds he’ll manage to get water from that sink everywhere, be it if he’s washing his face, brushing his teeth or in fact anything! So once those tiled step monstrosities get wet surely they’re going to become absolutely lethal and whilst climbing up them to get to the sink may be easy I’m pretty sure going down will be taken the quick way as there will be slipping or falling involved! 😳

How can she as a mother not see how dangerous that bathroom is? It would be dangerous for anyone with all those pointy edges but since she’s supposedly designed it for a two year old how can she ignore all those possible health and safety risks?! 🤷‍♀️ Don’t get me wrong I’m not one for wrapping kids in cotton wool or treating them like they’re made of porcelain but there’s the usual bumps and scrapes that little ones naturally seem to get into and then there’s literally placing them in a room full of hazards and accidents waiting to happen! 😱

She’s fricking crackers and I genuinely hope that door will be locked so Rex isn’t able to go in there on his own and unsupervised. Stupid bloody woman, she needs to give her head a shake she really does! 🤬

• Angry

Asparagus123

VIP Member
She’s absolutely ridiculous !! Put the phone down for one minute and deal with the safety of your kids first
No one is that desperate to see you this morning that we want to see Roess squashed

• Sad

bamboo98

VIP Member
I can’t believe she did the story again and made it so we can’t see the Rose on the floor 🤯

• Sad
  • Wow

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Well this is just Stacey all over isn’t it? Selfish as ever it’s all me, me, me! Does she not realise she has an obligation to her public and in turn us? It’s just downright rude and quite frankly negligent for her to leave us without content to comment on for so long! 🤨

Our houses have never been so clean, our family’s are quite frankly sick of us and want us to stop being so interested in everything and the dogs have never been walked so much! We know that she’ll be doing things we would criticise, it goes without saying, so not sharing that with us is just unfair! 🤦‍♀️

So Stacey, I know not posting will be killing you as much as it is us so please, for all of our sakes, just put something on the ‘gram, anything! Until then you’ll find me wiping something I’ve probably already wiped or putting the ironing I’ve been putting off for days away… please just give me a distraction, I don’t want this to become normal! 😆

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Making it easy to get into the bath but not out. That’s really clever with a toddler. Steps are an invitation to jump in at his age

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Ellegee

VIP Member
I just realised she was making a 2nd step for the bath. Why would she want to make it easy to access for him? Surely he’ll only need to be at the bath if there’s a supervising adult which wouldn’t require a step.

• Sad

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
She really does look so much better here, healthy and happy looking with a beautiful smile. Not the demented one she has now!!
So much better when she’s not doing that ridiculous scrunched up smile!
She was punching massively with Steve-O.
Yeah definitely. I’m not surprised she looked happier with him, I’d be devastated if I ended up with Joe Swash as a consolation prize too!

• Haha

123tak

'sooooo many of you are asking where this is from'
*maybe 2 huns asked
'it's sooo pretty she designs them all herself'
*they literally have dots on.
'it's a small business'
*Nearly half a million followers 🙄

She riles me.

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
Anyone else see that bloody trip hazard?! 😱😱
If Rex tripped on the corner of this bloody mat, he’d easily get a pencil in the eye! 😫

View attachment 1050617
It’s all staged for the gram………..

And a reminder that her bedroom & the annex lads are both at opposite ends of building so furthest away
When I read about this I think of my son who didn’t like been home alone even as a teenager and once I’d gone to pick his sister up from her holiday job and he filled the kettle up too full and it boiled over and tripped the electric. He didn’t know how to put it back on and so just sat on the kitchen floor until we came back. It was only teatime but it was winter and dark and I could tell he was terrified even though he pretended he was fine. He was 15 at the time and still needed his parents around so I can’t imagine what the annexe boys must feel like when they just want the reassurance of their mums presence but she’s in another building with her real family…….

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart