Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sonz1981

VIP Member
I still can’t believe she gave a 2 year old the room with the en-suite! In fact I can’t believe she chose that house that doesn’t fit them all. When you look at Rightmove in her area for £1.2 mill there’s some huge , lovely houses that would fit the whole family. They also have land too. I just don’t understand why she didn’t buy a house that doesn’t work for them ??

• Sad
Reactions: 22

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I’m not usually one for being particularly safety ott, but the corners on that sink in Rex’s bedroom 😩 split head incoming
Maybe the bathroom was decorated months ago (pre records) and the sink is how he split his lip and needed surgery?

Am I too deep in conspiracy theories here? 😂

• Haha

BelowDeckJen

Chatty Member
It’s like last week when Kate Lawlers dog snapped at Noa when Noa was putting her hands on the dogs face. Kate couldn’t react because she was on her phone recording it and then she called it a “nibble”! It beggars belief what these people will do for content!

• Wow
  • Sad

Mrspowell

VIP Member
How arrogant do you have to be, if your inbox floods with messages of ‘oh that’s dangerous’, to not see others might be right. They aren’t just Karen’s or trolls. I expect she got a lot of messages even polite ones from fans. Because that really was shocking

Louanne

VIP Member
Someone may have already said this, but if their skid marks blend in to that toilet [black], they’ve got a medical problem not a cleaning one!!!

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s worse, the idea that’s she this fake and contrived she’s messed up the dog names on purpose for content/engagement or the idea that a 32 year-old mother of 4 is emotionally venting on her IG stories to 5 million people… like if you’re sad about something talk to your partner or a friend ffs like a normal person.

How can her followers not see how weird that actually is? 🤨

• Sad

dreamgirls

Ok I could be wrong but am I the only one freaked out that a small child has it’s own bathroom. Don’t get me wrong I know a lot of bedrooms do have ensuite but most of the time it’s just a shower…. but I have such anxiety that he is going to get out of bed in the night and go run himself a bath 😳 I’m sure they would hear the bath run but who knows her other boys aren’t even in the same building 🤷🏻‍♀️

You can see who Mick gets the rough handling from, she's no better. I noticed it the other day too when she said the dog wants tickles (it clearly didn't) I can't stand this woman! Around dogs, cats, children,her partner too...she's just not nice.

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Omg Joe just told Rex to calm down, after nearly hitting rosess with her play gym 😳 first time seen him be told

• Wow
  • Haha

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
Why is it being in black and white relevant? 🤔
Because when she was caught out with timing of the food earlier she then posted in black and white so don’t know what time of day it is, what colour her hair is etc! To stop her being caught out on stuff

• Haha
  • Heart

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
She never bought that tankard lol she doesn't even know what it's called (apparently)

Plus I thought he doesn't drink, why would he need that for no beer 🤣🤣 that is definitely a ploy as she can't trust teenage boys with booze in the annex when they are unsupervised

• Haha

Janedoe123

I don't know how this works but can we have a poll on the next thread for the ghosts of Stacey's crafts?😂 I've been thinking about those god awful steps she's made for Rex and then i remember the tat we were treated to in the old house. Special mention to the Love Island neon grass wall that lasted all of I think 2 weeks.

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Why has she put a 😂 after saying she had to re post the story? She thinks it’s funny that she’s such a shit mum?
She definitely got backlash over that, there’s an eye roll emoji aswell as the laughing one, she’s not impressed!

• Haha

IamIncog

Omg the dirt in the drained bath 🤮🤮🤮
Even after a muddy walk or playing with paint my son wouldn’t leave dirt marks in the bath like that.
Same with when she bathed the dogs, the water was filthy 😩🤮

• Sick

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
I'm sorry, I don't usually comment on this thread but WHAT THE FUCK is she thinking?!? Rex could have taken that poor baby's eye out and whats she doing? Sat there FILMING IT :eek:View attachment 1061463View attachment 1061461
Another moment she could keep to themselves imagine being Rex all excited giving mummy a rose and she bloody filming it to show off get a life Stacey and actually show your child some attention not through a phone! I know Rex is a bit ferral but I really do feel for him and for Roess too

• Angry

Anotherdayanotherwalk

I know very little about dogs but something seems very off with Teddy. He's very subdued especially for a puppy, surely any normal puppy would be bounding around, wagging its tail and just generally more full of life?

• Sad

ABCD12333

Speaking of filters, the left was from Stacey's story yesterday, and the right from Joe's on the same day.

So what colour is her hair meant to be? 🙄
I was just about to comment on the use of filters. If you look on Joe's stories Rex has ginger/strawberry blonde hair, and when you look on Stacey's its blonde.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad