Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She can present those children how ever she likes, it won't make them cute to anyone else other than her 🤐 She filters them herself heavily so she must not even believe they are cute herself to be fair.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
You know how the parent's who are into running and up with sporty kids? The hippy dippy parents have hippy dippy kids?...You get the idea.I wonder will Rose think that phone is actually an extension of her mothers arm? That it's perfectly normal to have a phone in your face the whole time? It is so damaging. The content is so obviously contrived and managed.Rex doesn't know a f**king nursery rhyme yet he is singing Aleedha Keyes?? He is a right little pup.He isn't a toddler he is a small boy.And a mini delinquent.Given 5mins alone with Rose the Michael Jackson kid out the window situation would be tame!!

• Haha

CeeCee21

The kid is bored of being indoors with those muppets on their phone. He needs taken out (not just in the garden) to experience the outside world. He needs to mix and play with other children. Doesn’t she realise this. He will grow up to be a nightmare.
I thought he went to nursery but it seems since Christmas/Rose being born he has barely left the house. He needs stimulation and other children his own age to play with, if only for a morning.

• Heart

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I don’t comment often here but agree with everything said but that dog picture is disgusting!! I’m speechless. It’s irresponsible, dangerous, and frankly moronic.
I came straight on here when I saw it… how awful! I’m a crazy dog person but everyone knows not to trust any dog with a small baby- imagine it got startled and bit or scratched the baby

• Sad

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Is there no toilet in the bathroom? Surely it would make sense to have a toilet in an en-suite

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
What a surprise, she’s missed being on the ‘gram. I’m gonna stick a tea towel on my head and call myself Mystic Myrtle! 😉😬

Why the secrecy? And why the radio silence? Oooooh, perhaps it’s something really different like she’s doing a guided tour round North Korea and they had her phone off her at the border?! 🤷‍♀️

I can’t lie though, that black and white scene with Mick doing a slow ‘Chariots of Fire’ run, it did kinda give me life! 😆😆😆

• Haha

Feska

VIP Member
Maybe i am ridiculous but I hate dogs on babies. My baby is 4 days younger and I go crazy when he comes back from one of his grandparents covered in hair🤮🤮never trust a dog idc
You are not at all ridiculous. You are absolutely right. I cannot stand this dangerous thing Stacey does plonking a dog on top of a little baby for the gram. It’s outrageous and irresponsible. She’s idiotic.

• Sad

Chriss71

VIP Member
After reading ur post I just realised that we never see her doing all those things with him and I had never noticed before! I’ve only watched her stories since she had Rose so I’ve obviously been distracted by the golden child and new dog. All I’ve ever seen her doing with Rex is either DIY or making snacks! The snacks part is fine but I don’t get the DIY at all, he’s 2 I think? Where’s all his toys and books?
Never see her doing anything with the child then BINGO ....hoe puts up a film of her 'playing' dinosaurs with mick, no Phone in her hand(cus she made hoe film her) she is so embarrassingly fake!!!
Hi stace👋👋👋👋

We mention that Rex doesn’t have any toys and she never plays with him so now we get treated to a really “natural” video of Stacey “faking” sorry playing with Rex 🙄
Haha snap 😆😆😆

• Haha

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
I have four kids.It is a CONSTANT merry go round of washing,cooking,cleaning,planning the next meal,homework,extra curricular activities,appointments,birthday parties,grocery shopping..The list is endless,24/7/365.Does she ever show the struggle to get laundry dry? The contast clearing of kitchen counters? Struggles to get teens off screens? She obviously doesn't deal with any of that stuff?
She must have some behind the scenes help and is also neglecting a fair amount of important things.Jumping to conclusions with her lack of interest in preschool I would say there is no value on academics or ambition.The bigger boys are top old for 'Gram grooming so have been sent to Alcatraz.

• Sad

loopylil

So many of you asking about Rex’s feet…… hi Stacey 😂😂 ps your tiled steps are crooked badly finished and look like shite like your black toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Shinealight

VIP Member
You can see who Mick gets the rough handling from, she's no better. I noticed it the other day too when she said the dog wants tickles (it clearly didn't) I can't stand this woman! Around dogs, cats, children,her partner too...she's just not nice.
I can’t stand seeing the photos of mad mick with that new puppy.
It just makes me think of all the lies told to enable her to get it, by her and by the dog charity too.
Neither of them came out of that looking good.
Fucking liars.

• Sad

HatterMad

Chatty Member
She has the fucking brains of a cabbage!!
Holy shit, that is an accident waiting to happen!!

I wondered why she posted that she redid the story, people must of messaged her. She's a fucking idiot, get off your fucking phone and look after your kids 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad

Feska

VIP Member
That dog has literally climbed over that baby and shes got the sheer front and stupidity to say "don't come at me Wilma". The things people do for insta content is scary and dangerous. It's not cute. It's negligent and irresponsible.
It’s just wrong on every level and she knows it is. It doesn’t matter how close she is the dog could nip at the baby in a split second. It’s a dog it needs to know it’s place. It’s not ok for it to climb across a child! It’s not cute. She’s a disgrace. Can’t stand the imbecile

• Sad

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Why the fuck did she buy a cream sofa in the first place. 🤦🤦🤦 Having a ferel kid, other kids, dogs, orange tangoed adults and a chaotic family it sure wasn't going to stay that colour!!! Her brain is literally shit when it comes to common sense. She will end up cleaning it every week. Fuckwit.