Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me she’s not in ill fitting beige lounge wear! The spider leg lashes are off but she’s still squinting & doing that ridiculous smile! Just take a normal pic woman.

Also Joe always does the school runs stace 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So was the room she was splitting for the boys then they decided they wanted to share in the annex? I thought it was downstairs off the hallway as she's made the hall smaller for thw utility and I thought the older boys rooms.
Yes that's what she made it out to be so everyone thought that until the tattle detective's found out the truth, !!

Reactions: 5
Stop smiling that stupid bleeping smile and that stupid laugh is irritating 😒....feel better now..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know, I actually tried to smile like that, I guess to try and understand how and why anyone would. It bleeping hurts! It takes effort, it’s uncomfortable, it’s definitely not natural and for duck sake, can you imagine the amount of wrinkles she’s gonna have round her eyes? Plus you can’t see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Drilling into new tiles to put up a shelf to put a load of not needed crap on.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
You know, I actually tried to smile like that, I guess to try and understand how and why anyone would. It bleeping hurts! It takes effort, it’s uncomfortable, it’s definitely not natural and for duck sake, can you imagine the amount of wrinkles she’s gonna have round her eyes? Plus you can’t see.
Me too, its so unnatural and you feel ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the Fall With Grace company who's made the bathroom shelf has 101k followers on Instagram. Correct me if I'm wrong but that definitely isn't a small company is it 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Perhaps if she wanted a bit of colour and warmth she shouldn’t have decided on stark white tiles and black fixtures, probably the least warm combination possible? 🤔😳

Also what’s with this adding ‘bloomin’ to every other sentence recently? I’ve noticed the undead sister has been doing it too. Although I’m sure they’re convinced it’s cute or endearing it’s really not, but heck, when has a little thing like that ever bothered them eh?! 😆

3417433B-DC70-45D8-8530-E7488FAD459A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Perhaps if she wanted a bit of colour and warmth she shouldn’t have decided on stark white tiles and black fixtures, probably the least warm combination possible? 🤔😳

Also what’s with this adding ‘bloomin’ to every other sentence recently? I’ve noticed the undead sister has been doing it too. Although I’m sure they’re convinced it’s cute or endearing it’s really not, but heck, when has a little thing like that ever bothered them eh?! 😆

View attachment 1045756
This is a bathroom for a 2 year old ?? ...where is the colour, the fun, the child friendly? It's basically a cold clinical room with a few rubber dinosaurs chucked in it ...I've seen more warmth and fun in a travel lodge bathroom.

I think it's beyond sad that she isn't doing these rooms with the person it's for in mind....seriously who looks at a 2 year old boy and thinks white tiles, a black door and a plastic plant ? Don't even get me started on putting glass jars in a kids bathroom...

Reactions: 28
We’ve recently moved into a larger home and I considered turning one bathroom in to a ‘kids bathroom’. The plan I had was the complete opposite to staceys! It was going to be colourful and bright!! What Rex has is an adults bathroom with some dinosaurs in it 😂. Is it just my house or doesn’t everyone’s bathroom end up with toys in that the kids take with them at bath time?
All for the gram and defo not for Rex!

Reactions: 18

View attachment 1045756
Hinch started the boomin and they are copying lol they are morphing into one lol!

There's nothing warm about that bathroom! Green is a cold colour like the rest of the room! Rex has a boring bedroom and a boring bathroom but Roess gets an ott pink
room! She baffles me, she really does! Dinosaur themed for enough but she could have had green tiles etc

Reactions: 13
Adding blooming in each sentence reminds me of Charlotte Dawson with ‘chuffin’…
Why add wooden shelves to a white & black bathroom, I don’t understand it.

Reactions: 7
Omg the dirt in the drained bath 🤮🤮🤮
Even after a muddy walk or playing with paint my son wouldn’t leave dirt marks in the bath like that.
Same with when she bathed the dogs, the water was filthy 😩🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Yes kids get dirty and I mean absolutely rotten whilst playing out etc. She documents their life and they haven't done anything particularly dirty, just lounging at home but that bath water.... Eeek!
Screenshot_20220207_165628.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she seriously gearing up for a 7pm reveal of the kids bathroom 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes kids get dirty and I mean absolutely rotten whilst playing out etc. She documents their life and they haven't done anything particularly dirty, just lounging at home but that bath water.... Eeek! View attachment 1046089
You just know there’s probably a filter on that as well or even just decent lighting, in person it would be even more mucky. There’s no reason the bath should look like that. After my little boys had a bath there might be a bit of sock fluff to rinse away but nothing like that😩

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.