Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I had my daughter my son was 18 months, I always always made extra cuddle time alone so 1. He still felt so loved 2. He didn’t resent his sister. This stupid cow is building resentment without realising it! You are a mum to 4 give them all respectable love and time. So angry with her and feel for Mick he’s a little git but it’s because of his parenting 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m no dog lover but I find it really odd that a dog that’s been there for a month is happy to basically spoon a baby

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Does anyone else think that she is trying so hard to push the 'Rose and Teddy BFFs 4eva' narrative?? Exactly what she did when Rex was a baby and he would go sleep in Theo's Basket ect. It's giving me deja Vu like history repeating itself 🙄😤

Reactions: 34
I wish Kanye West would expose her that would be the best thing to ever happen in the world..you know he would be labelled crazy but we would all know what he was on about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trouble is right, other people, not quite so savvy, are going to try and copy this pic, let’s face it. Yet accidents happen and innocent people (albeit a bit thick) are just doing it to copy their idol and their kids are going to bleeping suffer.
It IS NOT OK to position dogs like this, get a grip Stacey bloody Solomon.

and also, dogs aren’t exactly clean are they… she’s months old, her immune system is still developing, get the dogs paws off her!

I’m so cross I’ve messaged her! I know she won’t read it but I couldn’t not.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
All the huns in the comments talking about their ovaries exploding and saying she is such a wonderful mum. I just can’t, how anyone can tell what someone is like as a parent by an instagram highlight reel is beyond me.
She is a disgrace for posting these pictures with the dogs. What if one of her followers try to copy with their dog and child and their child is seriously injured? So irresponsible, she has no brains

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Bloody hell letting a dog be all over a baby like that! What is the matter with her? !!
Its just pure stupidity!! What happens if the dog startles and scratches the baby ?
I’m gobsmacked at that!!

Also she says she knows what she’s doing but she can’t predict a dogs movements ??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She is a bleeping nutcase. What is the matter with her and that dog. If the dog harmed and bit the baby it would destroyed. She is creating that problem. 😠 😡.....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
So is she trying to get another insta opportunity to decorate a hospital room with her fejka’s while another kid undergoes surgery? Because I can’t think why else she’d put a bleeping baby in that situation? One dog alone is a puppy isn’t he? They’re often excitable at the best of times… I just don’t find it cute or funny that she’s wedged a baby inbetween some dogs for an Instagram post 🥴 tit excuse for a mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Also she says she knows what she’s doing but she can’t predict a dogs movements ??
Or Roses! She’s putting them both in danger, all for the gram! I hope they are regretting allowing the dog to go to SS!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes very true!! I’m just so shocked by it and can’t understand the 100s of comments that wouldn’t have thought that too!!

Or Roses! She’s putting them both in danger, all for the gram! I hope they are regretting allowing the dog to go to SS!

Reactions: 12
I thought same but she making it sound like shes never mentioned it before
My crazy idea is that she is on a new show maybe the next series of the masked dancer or something and the reason it’s long and she’s learning is because she has to remember the dance moves. Then she’s being secretive as she can’t reveal it. Probably not that though and it’s to do with something else.

Reactions: 9
I just can’t get over her stupidity. Just this morning someone I follow, was on there stories very upset and very tearful because his beloved, family dog attacked his mum while she slept because of his startle reflex. It’s Jude Moore if anyone wants to watch. It’s an XL Bully and some will automatically says it’s because of the breed, but honestly everything I have seen of his dog, he’s as soppy as anything and this has come as a shock. Whether it’s a chihuahua or a Great Dane, you don’t ever fully 100% trust a dog…or any animal. Especially around children.

• Sad
As much as people like to treat dogs as one of the family, dogs are animals that need boundaries.

I’ve had dogs myself. I loved them. But they are animas and need to be treated as such.

Don’t pose them for cutesy photos hugging a baby. And newsflash stace - when you are on your phone taking a photo you are NOT 100% present in the moment.

Daft cow can’t raise humans or animals correctly.

Photos like that make me so angry. Dogs aren’t cute teddy bears. Don’t put them in position where they can hurt a child.

And for fucks sake, don’t endanger your baby like that. Anything could happen in a split second. A dog is an animal, not a human.

• Sad
  • Heart
My crazy idea is that she is on a new show maybe the next series of the masked dancer or something and the reason it’s long and she’s learning is because she has to remember the dance moves. Then she’s being secretive as she can’t reveal it. Probably not that though and it’s to do with something else.
Those are very long days though, it wouldn’t have made sense to bring Rose

Reactions: 4
I just can’t get over her stupidity. Just this morning someone I follow, was on there stories very upset and very tearful because his beloved, family dog attacked his mum while she slept because of his startle reflex. It’s Jude Moore if anyone wants to watch. It’s an XL Bully and some will automatically says it’s because of the breed, but honestly everything I have seen of his dog, he’s as soppy as anything and this has come as a shock. Whether it’s a chihuahua or a Great Dane, you don’t ever fully 100% trust a dog…or any animal. Especially around children.
just had a look, looking at his grid posts with the dog it is a good example that you shouldn’t trust dogs 100%

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.